Will I get signed on?

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have been browsing and learning from everyone for a bit now. I'd love some help with feedback on this chart though and how to read it.

I've been trying to get help with my career by getting a manager. It's been way more complicated than expected with a lot of lines of communication going completely dead. I think I'm done trying to reach out to people but am hoping someone I've contacted before will pop up again or maybe I'll get properly scouted and things can continue from there. I'm hoping that this can happen by my birthday so I simply asked - Will I get signed on by September?
Admittedly I'm not 100% sure how to handle a chart like this. It'd be a one on one situation so I've gathered that I'd look to the seventh house to represent them. But from there, would I look for the ninth house (contracts), tenth house (since its work), or eleventh house (supporters/benefactors)?

At any rate, my break down is -

It looks like yes? Moon is me and Saturn is the person I'd sign on with. Both planets are moving towards each other (I actually had to do a double take because I didn't realize Saturn went retrograde already). It looks like the next aspect that the moon completes will also be the trine to Saturn.

The last aspect moon made was to Sun which rules the chart's second (money) and third (communication) house. I did recently reach out to someone one last time in hopes of hearing back but have heard nothing.

Moon is also aspecting the ninth house ruler of contracts and legal matters and recently completed a sextile to Jupiter, the tenth house ruler. It's also completed a square to Mars, the eleventh house ruler which makes sense cause I was really stressing out over the idea of whether or not I could even get a manager at all.

Saturn though isn't in a good spot being both retrograde and in the sixth house. If the aspect shows a yes, would this be that the person may not be that great? I know sixth house is also connected to work/labor so maybe this is reflective of me feeling like this has been a job kind of in itself to happen.

At any rate, am I reading this correctly? Any help would be appreciated!

If you're focusing on the 7th as your main approach to this chart, then the problem as I see it is that the recent contact(s) and next contact either have nothing or very little to give you, and/or no inclination to give it to you.

The Moon is your significator and the other person is Saturn which is stationary retrograde (SR). Saturn will never do the running anyway, but an SR Saturn literally isn't budging. The trine with the Moon might add some politeness to any exchange but Saturn being SR and in the 6th house has no inclination to commit itself in any direction.

Saturn has dignity by Face but that's not much - little to offer - and in 6th is not in a strong position to offer it.

Your significator is in Leo which is a sign Saturn suffers detriment in, so one more indication that Saturn won't be favourably inclined towards you. But since it has so little to offer and no desire to offer it, why would you want it anyway?

The 10th house is your prospects for success in whatever you're doing. It's a mixed bag - exalted Sun in 10th, exalted Venus in 10th but retrograde, 10th-ruler Jupiter is retro and opposite that exalted Sun, etc. There is something not quite aligned right in all of that, and perhaps a cautionary note about expectations being too high, but on the other hand a certain amount of potential there... just not quite arranged right yet or not quite the right time for it. Ascendant conjunct Sirius is a minor addition to that.

Not sure if this helps but maybe some food for thought?

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

mwastrology wrote:If you're focusing on the 7th as your main approach to this chart, then the problem as I see it is that the recent contact(s) and next contact either have nothing or very little to give you, and/or no inclination to give it to you.

The Moon is your significator and the other person is Saturn which is stationary retrograde (SR). Saturn will never do the running anyway, but an SR Saturn literally isn't budging. The trine with the Moon might add some politeness to any exchange but Saturn being SR and in the 6th house has no inclination to commit itself in any direction.

Saturn has dignity by Face but that's not much - little to offer - and in 6th is not in a strong position to offer it.

Your significator is in Leo which is a sign Saturn suffers detriment in, so one more indication that Saturn won't be favourably inclined towards you. But since it has so little to offer and no desire to offer it, why would you want it anyway?

The 10th house is your prospects for success in whatever you're doing. It's a mixed bag - exalted Sun in 10th, exalted Venus in 10th but retrograde, 10th-ruler Jupiter is retro and opposite that exalted Sun, etc. There is something not quite aligned right in all of that, and perhaps a cautionary note about expectations being too high, but on the other hand a certain amount of potential there... just not quite arranged right yet or not quite the right time for it. Ascendant conjunct Sirius is a minor addition to that.

Not sure if this helps but maybe some food for thought?

MW
Thanks so much for your input! As things stand this reflects things as they are at the moment and my luck so far. I've been getting very close to signed on and once it gets to the contract phase, communication drops (this most recent contact is the third this has happened with). Admittedly, my standards I don't think have been the problem as I've been contacting literally anyone who has what I make on their list of interests. The problem has been that because my market has been so niche, there aren't really a lot of people out there with actual interest so it's been making it difficult. At this point I'll take anyone who has my best interests in mind but unfortunately no one seems to have me in mind at all ahahah.

I guess this confirms what I've been suspecting though so maybe I should drop this entirely since it doesn't really seem like anything about this is slanting in my favor and I'm not entirely sure how to change that/what may need to change.

Thank you!

Ha! Well! I have an update! I managed to sign on with someone. I decided to give the search one last shot and reached out to some friends that I knew had a good relationship with theirs. I ended up talking to a lot more people but finally found someone to sign on with :) Not quite sure how to pull a yes from this chart still but since the original one seemed to not point to it, this turned out to be a pleasant surprise!