Oops!, some mix-ups . . . I?m sorry for my confusing post.

One more reason why I should close this thread.

But sorry to hear your experience. Strange that you mentioned about yours because I had a nightmare five days ago and I usually never see a nightmare (. . . there?s something in the sky).

Tanit, thanks for the follow up -- I do appreciate it very much!

Dear Part of Fortuna,

I can not take myself to confess that this is the most interesting question I have ever seen since I got involved with horary , say about 1 year.

I saw your thread when you just posted it, and I told to myself if this was a relavant question i.e. if phantoms ever exist.

Now that reading your thread and the one Tanita added here, this question pops into my mind : are these things related to religion ?

I am a Muslim and we do not believe "they" visit us (million thanks to God). We beleive in existence of something else which takes place in Quaran ( We won't call their name not to invite them ) . We beleive they live on the same plane with us, and Muslim ones of them do not appear to us ( thanks million to God again ).

And we never ask horary questions about them ( Great majority of Muslims will not use astrology and horary as a tool ) . If any problems with them, there are prays to send them away , but Muslim just go to hodjas.

So surprised...

Hope Audrey will feel great, soon.
Breeze

Dear Breeze,

Thank you very much for stopping by and explaining the view of Muslim culture toward the subject of the Ghost.

?Now that reading your thread and the one Tanita added here, this question pops into my mind: are these things related to religion??

You got me interested so I searched the internet about the history of ghosts. If you have not yet visited, here?s a safe site I thought you might be interested in. Many more threads on this subject are inside and I started reading about ghosts and poltergeists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost

I?m not a religious person but religious subjects interest me. Audrey is a very spiritual person and she practices Buddhism and ?Reiki? (she does it on a volunteer basis).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki

She definitely believes in spirits and she is very scared of ghosts, especially the ones floating in the in-between world (our world and the other world where dead people stay). According to her, for some reason these unfortunates didn?t receive proper burials so they come back to our world to haunt people.

A few years ago, she was showing me her traveling photos from Japanese Shinto shrines (the native religion of Japan before Buddhism landed from China and Korea), also Buddhist temples, and she told me one should never pick up a piece of stone or small rock from these places as a souvenir because these objects have very concentrated spiritual energy inside (you are bringing home a dead soul) -- that?s not a good thing to do. These old religious places seem to have lots of superstitions . . . very interesting.

Breeze, thanks for your kind words on Audrey?s health. I think she?s on the way to recovery.

P o F

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a char or there is one but I can not see it ( I can not see charts if they are not by tinypic ! )

If you can't see the chart posted by cosmicdolphin, you must not be able to see my chart either. In case you are interested to erect using your own method, here is the data of my chart:

"when will Ms. D stop visiting A?"
Saturday, 8 July 2017 at 10:08 PM
San Francisco, CA (US)

Best wishes.

Hello again,

Thanks for coming back and for the links you shared. I wish I cld. Read them, but I can not. I find it "more strange" than any ghost story that Wikipedia is banned in my country. In this century, a few people decide in which site you shd. Access or shd. Not !

With regards to in between souls, I remember I read in translation of Quaran that some souls wld. Not leave here for some time if they suddenly pass away, like in an accident. But we do not believe they hunt people. We believe these "not-muslim" beings can harm.

As far as I understand from our converstation with you, I understand that based on religion or culture, people beleive in existance of some other beings and people try to get rid of them according to their religion or culture.

Before , I go I have the same dilemma with magic horaries. We believe magic can be done and but it is haram. But, to believe in magic can dominate one is shirk in my relegion. i.e. It is only God who has power over human being. I once cast a chart if some spefic person to see if that person did a magic over me. I was in the 8th. And in the sign of 12th., and these aspects. I did not go with it. I deleted it.

Thanks for the chart details. I can see your chart clearly , it is just on the thread it self as an image. I did look at it to find out who is who , that was all I cld. Do :)

Hope to meet you in another thread.

Lots of love.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:
Hope to meet you in another thread.

Lots of love.
Hi Breeze,

Yes, please stop by any time at any of my posts. Your comments are always welcome. I think you are doing exceptionally well in horary for someone who just started a year ago :shock:! (. . . my horary history is about a year and a half).

In the future, I will make sure to include separate data for those who are able to see written images but not the chart images on their computers (maybe a lot more people than I realize) ? then people can make their own chart from the data.

Take care,
P o F

Here?s an excerpt from the first page (the link about the ghost):

In folklore, a ghost (sometimes known as an apparition, haunt, phantom, poltergeist, shade, specter or spectre, spirit, spook, and wraith) is the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear to the living. Descriptions of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a s?ance.

The belief in the existence of an afterlife, as well as manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices?funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic?are specifically designed to rest the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary, human-like essences, though stories of ghostly armies and the ghosts of animals rather than humans have also been recounted.[2][3] They are believed to haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life.