Will this person get married soon?

I cannot help but talk about this incredibly interesting situation I've discovered. Once of my friends has a very eventful second half of this year. Later this year there is a solar eclipse that falls exactly to the degree on his 7th house ruler. I also noticed just now that the upcoming Mercury retrograde will station direct exactly to the degree on his 7th house ruler too.

I'm only bringing this up because both of these events (if I were to read a chart) scream "you're getting married!!!"

So, basically this guy has a SE on his 7th house ruler exact, at the end of August and then Mercury stationing direct on his 7th house ruler exact, in the beginning of September. :lala :lala :lol:

Now I am not sure about this whole Mercury direct thing, because while I believe it's significant I am not sure if this means someone from his past comes back? Also not sure about the order of these events since the SE occurs before the RX.

Your thoughts?

Actually, the funniest part about this story is that he's hell-bent on staying single. He told me all his friends are single and he wants to enjoy that life and simply won't be in a relationship.

Guess the universe has other thoughts... :lala :lala

Are you familiar with ZR releasing? He just entered a Fortune 7th L2 period on Fortune and the same but with the Fortune 7th ruler on Eros. They are all active at the same time.

I am a little familiar with zodiacal releasing but I am definitely not an expert. Do you know what his profections are this year? Maybe Mercury is ruling his 1st or 7th house. Mercury stationary on the 7th ruler could mean difficulties in communications/documents/travel, etc. involving 7th house people. The 7th isn't always romantic in nature. It can also deal with partners in business and even open enemies. It really depends a lot on his chart and what the 7th ruler signifies. One thing to consider is if his natal is positive for marriage in the first place. We wouldn't want to assume marriage without more information, especially when the 7th ruler probably rules other areas and is maybe in a different house than the 7th?

By "SE" you meant solar eclipse, right? A solar eclipse on the 7th ruler might be significant if within 1 degree. Still, to assume marriage seems a leap. They are often positive in nature and signal important new things but that isn't always the case.

Edit: Yes, SE = solar eclipse. The eclipse falls exactly on the 7th house ruler to the degree.

From his Descendant he is about to enter a profection where his natal Mercury is located. And he's entering a Virgo profection year on from his Venus.