Best hour to launch a website according to the astrology?

Hi!
I'd like to know the best hour to launch a website according to the astrology? (Best and most important planets positions)
Actually, it's an instagram of a fitness person and, in the future, I'll launch a book - I'll to promote book via Instagram.

I was thinking of have Sun in Leo. I read that Moon in Geminis is good (becomes popular fast), but I'm afraid of Saturn retrograde as well as Mercury retrograde (communication - book).
Some help?

PS.: UTC -3 - Brazil

Thanks

Hi Miss Watson

Welcome to the forum!

I encourage you to familiarise yourself with some of the forum guidelines and rules, particularly in regards the main ethos of the forum and about taking ownership of charts and being your own astrology. I've highlighted some of the important points below:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260
he purpose of this forum is to facilitate discussion amongst horary practioners and committed students, but it is worth noting that it is not designed for the general public or the merely curious. Members submitting charts for discussion with just a few basic signification notes and asking other members to offer their thoughts on what the chart means are not encouraged in this forum as our focus is on facilitating discussion wherein members develop their own recognition of chart meaning. This forum is not designed as a free chart interpretation service so such posts may be deleted without warning, including contributions from other forum members. We ask all members to keep this policy in mind and not to respond to requests for chart interpretations.
I advise that you take some time to familiarise yourself with the process of electional astrology which you can find here on skyscript and elsewhere and using this information to start fine tuning dates and times of your own and then posting some examples of what you were thinking here so others can contribute and offer suggestions - at all times you must be the one to take responsibility for the majority of the astrology going on.

I'll offer a few tips of my own to get you started:
You'll want to elect for a date and time that is not just nice in a general way (Jupiter on the midheaven) but also which strengthens or reinforces positive qualities of your own natal chart. If the natal chart is like a seed or a signature of potential, the election is like you're choosing an ideal time to capitalise or make use of that potential.

Sounds like you want to really emphasise 10th and 1st house conditions and make sure the lords of those houses (both natally and in the elected time) are as free from malefic influence, as well as being in strong houses, as you can make them - always keeping the natal positions in mind. You will want to make sure for example that major significations are not below the horizon, in the 12th house or combust - all of which suggest hidden qualities or those of less visibility or acclaim.

There will never be a perfect election, and elections are not magic - the very best election is only one which helps you to capitalise on your own potential as seen in the natal chart. No election will ever make a seed from a fir tree grow into an oak tree and the same is true for people - in this analogy, elections are telling us the best time to water and nourish that part of our chart and our potential and when to avoid what may be poor weather for planting seeds.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi, Paul,
First of all, thank you for your comment and tips. It helped me a lot!
Maybe I haven't expressed myself properly, but my intention is not to get a free chart interpretation service. I just would like some tips or advices for best and most important planets positions. For example: best moon for a writter would be "..." and a best ascendent: "..."
Avoid moon in X or Z.
This would be enough for me, I don't need a deep interpretation :D
Could someone give some tips in this sense?
Thanks in advance!

I think some questions you'd have to ask yourself is what is the purpose of the website - is it meant to be a revenue earner to eventually give up your day job? Is it meant to be a tool for providing information and so you want to promote clarity of understanding etc.

It sounds like, because you mention fitness and so on and so my guess is that you're promoting yourself and a fitness regime as a brand in some way, and so you, your looks, your health and your status are the thing that website is hoping to gain more attention to. So I would strengthen those houses in your own chart in any election that you do - namely the first house (fitness, vitality, health, physical appearance and body etc.) and tenth (visibility, recognition, acclaim, applause etc.)

So it's not so much about the best hour is this or that hour, but rather there could be some dates or series of dates that in some way strengthen the planets associated with those houses, or who enter by transit into those houses or aspect them fortunately etc. So the focus isn't on saying "Moon in Gemini is great for writers, always elect then!" but rather about making it individual to your situation and imagine that your natal chart is the building blocks you've been given in life, and your job in the election isn't to 'cook' the universe and tweak this knob and that one until you force some outcome to definitely happen to you, but rather to take the basic ingredients of your own chart and try to bring about the potential that's described there. If the potential isn't described there, it probably is going to be pretty tough or impossible to make it happen anyway.

So it's a tougher question to answer that than to ask. My advice would be to sit with your natal chart for a bit and really get to grips with what is described there and understand the position and condition of the first and tenth houses and their rulers (and planets in the houses etc) in general, and then begin with finding some days (realistic to your goals) for when they're strengthened (look through an ephemeris) and then once you have narrowed it down a bit, run through some times on those days when the relevant planets are strengthened by angles, and you avoid any aspects, particularly applying aspects, to the malefics.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Paul wrote:I think some questions you'd have to ask yourself is what is the purpose of the website - is it meant to be a revenue earner to eventually give up your day job? Is it meant to be a tool for providing information and so you want to promote clarity of understanding etc.

It sounds like, because you mention fitness and so on and so my guess is that you're promoting yourself and a fitness regime as a brand in some way, and so you, your looks, your health and your status are the thing that website is hoping to gain more attention to. So I would strengthen those houses in your own chart in any election that you do - namely the first house (fitness, vitality, health, physical appearance and body etc.) and tenth (visibility, recognition, acclaim, applause etc.)

So it's not so much about the best hour is this or that hour, but rather there could be some dates or series of dates that in some way strengthen the planets associated with those houses, or who enter by transit into those houses or aspect them fortunately etc. So the focus isn't on saying "Moon in Gemini is great for writers, always elect then!" but rather about making it individual to your situation and imagine that your natal chart is the building blocks you've been given in life, and your job in the election isn't to 'cook' the universe and tweak this knob and that one until you force some outcome to definitely happen to you, but rather to take the basic ingredients of your own chart and try to bring about the potential that's described there. If the potential isn't described there, it probably is going to be pretty tough or impossible to make it happen anyway.

So it's a tougher question to answer that than to ask. My advice would be to sit with your natal chart for a bit and really get to grips with what is described there and understand the position and condition of the first and tenth houses and their rulers (and planets in the houses etc) in general, and then begin with finding some days (realistic to your goals) for when they're strengthened (look through an ephemeris) and then once you have narrowed it down a bit, run through some times on those days when the relevant planets are strengthened by angles, and you avoid any aspects, particularly applying aspects, to the malefics.

Hi Paul,
Thank you again for your answer! I'll try to look through an ephemeris to decide.
Thanks