Transits making partile aspects to natal planets

Hi Folks,

A bit difficult to elaborate on within the title here - So I have noticed on a number of occasions when I am discussing a 3rd party with someone else I have coincidentally checked the transits and noticed at the very moment the discussion is taking place there is a transit making a partile aspect to that person's chart.

When I say partile, what I mean is, earlier today I had a heated discussion with my friend about a mutual contact and as the conversation approached the end I refreshed my transits page (it's a habit) and blam, transiting MOON was in a partile to the minute opposition to the 3rd party's Venus. What's the likelihood of randomness?

Prior to this event I noticed the same thing when I was in yet another discussion with someone about a 3rd party and found transiting Mars in a partile square, to the minute, to the 3rd party's Jupiter.

What are your thoughts? What does this indicate?

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Do you mind elaborating on what it means, "something is happening to that person" when the transit makes an aspect to their chart? You mentioned it may be subconscious, but to clarify my question, what I mean is - let's consider that I am discussing the 3rd party which means I am activating something for this person. For example, yesterday transiting Moon opposed the 3rd partys' Venus, partile. Does this mean the Moon transiting to his Venus, and where Venus resides in his chart and which house it rules is a representation of HIS perspective of ME in his life? For example, would I be Venus for him and then I have to see which house/area of his chart Venus resides to understand how he sees me?

Apologies if I am overcomplicating... Just want to understand. :D

StellarTiggy wrote:Hi Mike,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Do you mind elaborating on what it means, "something is happening to that person" when the transit makes an aspect to their chart? You mentioned it may be subconscious, but to clarify my question, what I mean is - let's consider that I am discussing the 3rd party which means I am activating something for this person. For example, yesterday transiting Moon opposed the 3rd partys' Venus, partile. Does this mean the Moon transiting to his Venus, and where Venus resides in his chart and which house it rules is a representation of HIS perspective of ME in his life? For example, would I be Venus for him and then I have to see which house/area of his chart Venus resides to understand how he sees me?

Apologies if I am overcomplicating... Just want to understand. :D
Let's not forget that both Venus and the Moon can represent women in general, and to what extent you reflect his Venus position in this fleeting transit would have to be evaluated individually. Are you his lover? Then I would expect that he sees you more fully through the lens of his Venus and/or that you actually represent her by your own chart, than if you were just an acquaintance.

In other words, when considering transits, there are no hard and fast rules (unlike horary).

Makes sense?

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Hi Mike,

Thanks again for your reply. My query is more towards whether this kind of transit activation is actually implying/evidencing that he sees in such a way as embodied by this Moon-Venus transit, because there are billions of folks on the planet and at that very moment I'd been speaking about him and the transit manifested in that conversation - although I have no idea if someone else somewhere was also manifesting this transit for him (perhaps something to do with family/mother [moon]), but is my involvement on a base level indicative that I represent such a person for him as either Moon/Venus?

And similarly in the other example, if that representation is Mars/Jupiter?

Hope that clears up the question...Merc just stationed RX.

StellarTiggy wrote:Hi Mike,

Thanks again for your reply. My query is more towards whether this kind of transit activation is actually implying/evidencing that he sees in such a way as embodied by this Moon-Venus transit, because there are billions of folks on the planet and at that very moment I'd been speaking about him and the transit manifested in that conversation - although I have no idea if someone else somewhere was also manifesting this transit for him (perhaps something to do with family/mother [moon]), but is my involvement on a base level indicative that I represent such a person for him as either Moon/Venus?

And similarly in the other example, if that representation is Mars/Jupiter?

Hope that clears up the question...Merc just stationed RX.
Yes, you may represent the position of one of the involved planets, and/or the overall theme.

In the case of Moon opposite Venus, I would imagine that the talk had to do with his emotional life (possibly well-meaning criticism), whereas Mars square Jupiter makes me think of taking initiative for some envisioned project.

Besides influencing that person on a subconscious level, your talk about him might also lead to him receiving your words or resulting actions, later - perhaps indirectly, i.e. mediated by another person. Which will conceivably manifest in sync with another transit.

Better now? :)

Visit my blog:

Michael Sternbach wrote:
Then I would expect that he sees you more fully through the lens of his Venus and/or that you actually represent her by your own chart, than if you were just an acquaintance.

Makes sense?
Hi Mike - Thanks again for your reply.

I wanted to briefly return to this quote from you because what's even funnier about this Venus thing is that his Venus is conjunct my natal ascendant to the degree.

StellarTiggy wrote:
Michael Sternbach wrote:
Then I would expect that he sees you more fully through the lens of his Venus and/or that you actually represent her by your own chart, than if you were just an acquaintance.

Makes sense?
Hi Mike - Thanks again for your reply.

I wanted to briefly return to this quote from you because what's even funnier about this Venus thing is that his Venus is conjunct my natal ascendant to the degree.
That's pretty cool. It supports the notion that he sees you as his Venus. Moreover, I would consider if his Venus position is some kind of shorthand for important parts of your chart.

Visit my blog:

Hi everyone,

Not to sound like a broken record, but it happened again. There was a partile (to the minute) aspect from Venus to my descendant degree, at the same exact time as a Mars transit to my friend's 7th house ruler.

I did not hear anything from him but it is hard to believe there was no event, also I think his 7th house ruler is a time lord now.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Have you noted finding out about an event after the fact?

Thank you!!