Is he a virgin? CHART PIC UPDATED.

I need help delineating this horary because although I tried using Lilly's method I wasn't able to understand the logic behind some of his points. This horary is about a male whereas Lilly used principles allocated for females (obvious sexism therein). I will post my own interpretation, but again I have swapped obvious placements from female to male, also since Lilly mentions this method during delineation of other questions.

1. Taurus Rises - This is a fixed sign.
2. All remaining angles are fixed.
3. Although Lilly looks at the Ascendant for interpretation, I have used the 7th house lord since this question is about someone I fancy.
4. Moon is fixed and angular.
5. 7th house lord, Mars, is fixed and angular.
8. Placement of the North Node with quesited (I believe Lilly mentioned this is a
positive sign).
9. Dignity - Moon and Mars are both supported by the their dispositor, the Sun, although angular.
10. If we indeed use Venus as his significator, we can say he is not in a fixed sign and does not see/aspect the Moon - but in such a case he is also not present with any other significator and the rest of the delineation is permissive (fixed Moon/Ascendant/Angles).

Notes--

Lilly uses Venus and Moon in his interpretation because the questions asks if the "lady is chaste." I am inquiring about a male, and I have used Mars in place of Venus.

I wouldn't have looked at this horary so fondly had Mars not been a significator.

I do want to give some background to this horary. I originally had a different opinion of this person, however had spoken to someone who gave me the impression that it is a possibility he was not such a way as I had imagined... So, in that respect you can say "did he refrain from doing XYZ with ABC?" and the question of whether he is a virgin or not would imply if he did so or not.

Please reply with your thoughts or alternative impressions. Thanks all.

Last edited by StellarTiggy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.