Frank Clifford on Donald Trump's Natal Data

The English astrologer Frank Clifford is a recognised International authority on chart data. Frank is the founder of the London School of Astrology and the owner of Flare Publications which publishes astrology books. Amongst Frank's many publications is ?The Astrologer?s Book of Charts? (Flare, 2009). If you have ever wondered what the ''Clifford data file'' refers to on Solar Fire they actually come from a small sample of chart data collected by Frank Clifford.

Lately, with all the failed predictions of the last US Presidential election there has been speculation by several astrologers that Donald Trump may have an earlier birth time or perhaps its later and really Virgo rising?

In that context I think this article by Frank Clifford is more authoritative than just another random opinion being added to the pot of astrological views:

http://frankclifford.co.uk/wp-content/u ... p-Data.pdf

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks mark,

cliffords viewpoint is sound.. it still doesn't resolve the issue, but i agree with his thrust and position which he has thought out well..

the other part of the presidential election was of course over the topic of the birth time for hillary clinton which has never been established...

astrologers are limited when the basic ingredient is uncertain..

cheers james

James_M wrote:
it still doesn't resolve the issue,
I disagree. At least on the issue of an earlier time. I think it makes it about as clear as you can ever hope to on a time of birth that 10.54 is where we are at. I think a later time is unlikely, as times dont tend to get rounded off much later than they were. Still, a very early Virgo rising time is certainly still within the bounds of astronomical possibility. I just find it astrologically highly implausible.

James_M wrote:
The other part of the presidential election was of course over the topic of the birth time for hillary clinton which has never been established...
Indeed. The good news is that assuming Clinton is still alive by then Illinois state will release her data when she reaches her 75th birthday. Finally, having that chart data will put a lot of astrological debate to a final end. So pencil in October 26th 2020 for your diaries...........!!!
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

well, i hear what you and clifford are saying mark... the idea of the time 1054am being forged is unlikely... so, 1054am is in all likelihood the correct time.. we can't squeak a virgo ascendant out of it, unless the time is off by 30 seconds, LOLOLOL!

i concede!!!

i do find it funny the idea of putting mars in the 12th verses the 1st with those astrologers who treat ascendant lines like some kind of amazing gauntlet of sorts.. you are either on this side of the line or that side of the line... you better get in line!!! for me the mars ascendant conjunction personality in trump seems pretty apparent... i am mystified by those who think it is a 12th house mars.. but i guess i am getting off topic.. err.. if it was a virgo ascendant, that's a whole different kettle of fish!!!