Afterthoughts

Everton v Burnley

Fortuna was in Burnley's house of victory, the 4th - 10th from Desc.

Wrong to ignore Pluto intercepted in the 1st?

Everton was in the 10th by cuspal proximity - 13 minutes before the cusp.

Newcastle Utd v Liverpool

Fortuna was in Liverpool's house of victory, the 4th - 10th from Desc.

I took Liverpool's Moon peregrine, intercepted and captured as testimony that Liverpool would lose and Newcastle win.
In American football, if one side loses the other wins.
Not so in soccer where there is a third outcome - a draw.

In hindsight, the Moon's testimony was that Liverpool would not win.
Newscastle itself only had minor testimonies for a win.

It may well be that there are testimonies that should be looked for that suggest a draw.

More important may be that this game should have been passed over as it did not meet Nipoleon's criteria of
Pick what I call " stand-alone " games.
That is a game which is being played at a unique time and place and no other games of that type are being played at the same local time.

Both Everton and Newcastle games were at a unique local time for the English Premier.

Everton's game was also unique amongst all other major league games yesterday.

However there were other games taking place with the same local time as Newcastle:
1 in AUSTRIA: Tipico Bundesliga
1 in BULGARIA: Parva Liga
6 in ITALY: Serie C - Group A
1 in SWEDEN: Division 2 - Norra Svealand

Fortuna was in Burnley's house of victory, the 4th - 10th from Desc.
- that's if your assigning the home team to the 1st and 10th houses, of course. I think this approach is not necessarily correct. Favourites should be given the 1st and 10th regardless of whether they are at home or not. With that logic, Burnley should have been assigned the 1st and 10th houses on current form. In their last 6 away games, they've beaten Chelsea and drawn with both Liverpool and Sp*rs. Everton have lost 4 of their last 5 games. I think one really should check the form and not just go on the bookie's odds because they (the bookies) get it wrong all the time on football markets. Burnley have by far the better form out of the two teams and I think the chart shows the winner as Jupiter, L1, conjoining MC and making an opposition to Fortuna.
Wrong to ignore Pluto intercepted in the 1st?
I think the jury's still out on that. I didn't think it was particularly helpful when Arsenal got beaten by Stoke a few weeks ago. For that game, Arsenal where the favourites both on form and with the bookies and got beaten 0-1. Pluto in the 1st, but not in an intercepted sign. I think it's to be considered when the away team is the actual match fav, because it doesn't seem to affect favourites when they are at home.
I have a few examples, I'll have to dig them up but another game that I can remember of Pluto working in the 1st under similar circumstances was the Brazil Germany semi on the World Cup a few years ago. Brazil were heavy favourites and assigned as the 'away' team for the game but got completely destroyed 7-1.
Verum e

This is the best game I can find this week, The Univ. of California at the Univ. of Washington on Saturday night.

Washington is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. California is the 7th. Sagittarius and Jupiter.
Mercury is exalted by sign through mutual reception with Venus and by triplicity.

Jupiter is exalted only by face and is Void of Course.

Saturn in the 7th. is not very good for the away team. Saturn in the 7th. also, warns of a mistake by the astrologer but I have double checked everything I can think of.

The Moon does give a translation of light from the Sun to Pluto but this doesn't seem to have much influence on either side.

Jupiter being Void of Course is the most important indication here and heavily favors the home team.

Washington should win.

I have found that the rule about reading a planet into the next sign when it is within 5 deg. is commonly misinterpreted.

The influence of a planet might extend into the next house but the position of the planet is not in the next house. Just because a planet is within 5 deg. of the 6th. house does not mean it's position is in the 6th. It's still in the 5th. and should be taken only as in the 5th.

07/10/2017 19:45 local time GMT -7 CALIFORNIA AT WASHINGTON

AT THE SAME HOUR THERE IS ANOTHER GAME: SAN DIEGO STATE AT UNLV.

WASHINGTON SHOULD WIN, A GOOD FIRST QUATER BTW.

LETS SEE

8)

Well, the website I use to get the games has changed the starting time. It was
8:45 PM and it now says 7:45 PM local.
That's Saturn in the 7th. for you.
You are right, the San Diego St.- UNLV game is at that same time.

Now I'm going to have to find another game.

Let's try the Minnesota Vikings at the Chicago Bears, Monday night.

Chicago is the 1st. Taurus and Venus. Minnesota is the 7th. Scorpio and Mars.

Venus is exalted through mutual reception with Mercury by sign.
Mars has no dignity.

The Moon in the 1st. is slightly favorable for the home team.

The Moon does give translation of light from Neptune to the Sun but this has little meaning for either side.

The mutual reception of Venus indicates Chicago will come from behind to win.

An interesting chart.

Venus is in its Fall while Mars has dignity by term.

Venus and Mars are in mutual reception (and has no overall effect?).

The peregrine Moon in the 1st is less than 1 degree from the cusp of the 2nd.

I would give the edge to Mars and Minnesota Vikings by its superior (although minor) dignity.

Maybe my table of dignities is wrong but is see 21 deg. of Virgo as the terms of Saturn. The terms of Mars starts at 24 Virgo.

Venus and Mercury are in mutual reception, not Mars and it's the best thing either side has going for it.

The peregrine Moon on the cusp of the 2nd., if you consider peregrine to be a particularly evil influence then I agree. I tend to consider peregrine planets simply powerless to do anything good or bad. This is one of those areas which really need more study.

Almost everything we know about chart reading comes from what other authors have passed down to us. Those authors got it from what they read. What we really need are thousands of charts meticulously analyzed to see what really works in different situations. I don't know of any source for that.

I am trying to build up a database of contest charts for that purpose and have arrived at some interesting conclusions that don't always agree with the common dogma but I'm only one person and I haven't been able to collect thousands of charts.