Louisville at North Carolina State took place 25 minutes earlier (local time and UTC) and with the same Testimonies.

The result was reversed 39 - 25.

Nipoleon did you pass over these games as being the same time or for want of clear testimonies?

In the past, I have tried using detriment, fall, and joy as indicators but could never get real consistent results.

I was wrong on the Minnesota- Chicago game, The Vikings won a mistake-filled game 20-17 with Chicago starting a rookie quarterback. There is an interesting connection between that and the Louisville- NCST and PAT-TBY games.

If you notice the charts of these games are very similar except the Lou-NCST, PAT-TBY games are 4 days earlier. In those games, Venus makes a square to Saturn. By the time the Min-Chi games happens, Venus has passed the square to Saturn and now only makes a semi-sextile to Jupiter and an inconjunct to Uranus. That means it is Void of Course and Venus being Chicago looses.

All the dignity in the world won't save a significator that is Void of Course.

I did notice the Lou-NCST game but didn't trust it being that it was so close to the time of the PAT- TBY game. I'd like at least an hour difference in game times. Of course, they split the difference.

There is one thing I have found over the years. If you must pick a game that's very close to the local time of another game, pick the game which has the location that is the furthest east. NCST won their game and North Carolina is farther east than Tampa Bay who lost. Sometimes it does work but I wouldn't bet money on it.

I know there are lots of different opinions about assigning team rulers. Some people like to use the 10th. for the favorite or the 1st. for the favorite. Personally, I've simply gotten the most consistent results using 1st. and 7th. for home and away. The confusing part is sometimes deciding who should really be the home team. Dallas likes to wear their away jerseys at home. I suggest staying away from Dallas at home, I've been screwed by Dallas at home too many times.

Remember, you can decide which games you want to pick. If you don't feel really comfortable with what you see in the chart don't make a prediction and don't bet money on any game which isn't clearly favorable to one side.

Hi Nipoleon, i see a game that match some of your recomendations.

TOLUCA VS BUAP 11/OCT/2017 GMT -5 21:00HRS LOCAL TIME, MEXICAN LEAGUE

ODDS VISITOR WIN: 3

MERCURY IS INTERCEPTED, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GAME?

I make Venus and Mars the Significators.

There are no Intercepted signs using Placidus.

Venus is Void of Course.

Mars has minor dignity of Triplicity and Term.

Venus (Toluca) cannot win.

Bet365 has odds of 3.60 the draw and 5.00 Lobos BUAP to win.

Dutching the draw and away win gives composite odds of 2.09 and may be the safe option.

skyrack wrote:I make Venus and Mars the Significators.

There are no Intercepted signs using Placidus.

Venus is Void of Course.

Mars has minor dignity of Triplicity and Term.

Venus (Toluca) cannot win.

Bet365 has odds of 3.60 the draw and 5.00 Lobos BUAP to win.

Dutching the draw and away win gives composite odds of 2.09 and may be the safe option.
You are right, seems that my program (ZET9) is not showing the correct GMT, i took the bet at 2.10. X2.

https://imgur.com/a/eY48B

Toluca is the 1st. Taurus and Venus. Boap is the 7th. Scorpio and Mars.

Venus is exalted by sign but is at 27 deg., making no aspect and is Void of Course.
Mars is exalted by triplicity but applies only to an inconjunct to Uranus, so it is also Void of Course.

Neither team has a planet in its house.

The Moon does give translation of light from Neptune to Pluto and Pluto is a co-ruler of Scorpio, but I don't place too much stock in that. If Pluto were in the 7th. I'd like it a lot better.

The best thing I see here is that the Moon is exalted by sign in its own house. Being the natural co-ruler of the 1st. this would favor the home team.

There really are not strong testimonies for either side and I wouldn't bet this game but I'm going to slightly favor the home team. Since both significators are Void of Course, I'd say it will be a low scoring game, maybe even a tie.

Toluca should win.

The best game I can find this week is the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Kansas City Chiefs.

Kansas City is the 1st. Aquarius and Saturn. Pittsburgh is the 7th. Leo and the Sun.

Saturn is exalted by triplicity, terms, and face.
The Sun has no dignity and is intercepted in Libra in the 8th.

The Moon separates from Venus and applies to Neptune but I use the shared dignity rule so there is no translation of light.

Neptune, exalted in the 1st is very good for the home team.

The most telling factor here is the intercepted Sun.

Kansas City should win.

No Fortuna?

Also;
The confusing part is sometimes deciding who should really be the home team. Dallas likes to wear their away jerseys at home.
On a scale of 1-10, how much importance do you place on kit colour?
Verum e

On a scale of 1-10, how much importance do you place on kit colour?
This is one of the reasons I stay away from soccer, I don't really understand how the jersey colors work. I know it's not the same as in American football and I think it's probably pretty important but I'll leave it up to you Europeans.

It's very important to judge who should be the home team and who should be the away team but it can be a little tricky.

Normally, in American football and NHL hockey, the home team wears the colored jerseys and the visitor wears white jerseys. However, the home team has the option of wearing their white jerseys if they want to (the Dallas Cowboys do this a lot ). White being the visitor, the challenger, the natural underdog. It's really a symbolic, psychological thing.

Two years ago when the Denver Broncos played the Carolina Panthers in the Superbowl, Denver was assigned to wear the colored home jerseys. I did a chart on it and predicted the visitor, Carolina would win the game. A couple of weeks before the game, Denver announced they would exercise their option and wear their white jerseys instead. Symbolically, they switched and became the visitor and won the game.

In American basketball, the visitor is supposed to wear colored jerseys and the home team wears white. In baseball, the home team wears colors and the visitor wears white. But if you look at the jerseys they aren't white. Often times they are yellow or a light grey or some other lighter color from what the other team is wearing. I think this confuses things a great deal.

When teams from different countries play each other, I think the home team should be based on what country they are playing in. When England plays France in Paris, France should be the home team regardless of what color the jerseys are. But, I will leave it to you Europeans to experiment with that.