Angella Merkel's Fourth Term ?

I think it is pretty important that Merkel gets a strong and functioning coalition.

Further, I know she advised David Cameron on how to make a coalition work. And that meant spending plenty of time on the details.

The dates I got were that they start again on the 7th Jan (or 9th) with a hope to have a new Government by the middle of Jan.

Astrologically I'd say they are riding the Jupiter wave to the 16th Jan peak. After that comes the clash between Mars and Uranus late on the 17th Jan UKT.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/merkels-allie ... iness.html

I'd be interested to know what a new Government for German looks like. Are they going to be limping along ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

They started talking yesterday and hope to finish this week. Some pretty hard aspects are around.

1/ Venus combust the Sun with Pluto in attendance.

2/ Mercury conjoin Saturn. This builds towards the weekend. Mercury/ Communication will certainly feel hard ground under his feet. But it might produce a Coalition where all the details are absolutely clear.

3/ But while that is happening the big +VE is Jupiter translating to Pluto from Neptune.

For me the journey by Jupiter is key but can it over the year mitigate what else seems to be -VE.

H

PS I'm still expecting Trump to pull something out of the bag lifted by Jupiter till early on the 16th Jan.

"After 24 hours of gruelling discussions — that reportedly ran all through the night — a new blueprint for more formal coalition talks was presented to party members on Friday morning. At best, a government will still not be sworn in by late March or early April, according to some experts. Nonetheless, the euro surged higher Friday morning on the news and German bond yields hit fresh five-month highs."

The Left Leaning SDP have a conference on the 21st Jan to vote on the planned Coalition.

H

Well I've thought for a long time that Euroland would end in trouble.

The ECB hold 40% of all the debt I understand. Surely a recipe for disaster.

I listened to some interesting Predictions last night on YouTube which were very -VE for Europe including the Balklands.

The guy felt that the Mars Saturn conjunction would be right on the Asc of Berlin. As soon as April.

For me so much depends on how Uranus's ingress into Taurus goes. Without Saturn around to ease the journey I'd say that'd be very -VE.

Also Uranus activates the 21st Aug 2017 Solar Eclipse Point in April then enters Taurus in May.

H

The guy felt that the Mars Saturn conjunction would be right on the Asc of Berlin. As soon as April.
I think it will too!

Depends on what chart one looks at; The 1949 chart has 5º Cap on its ASC - in the grand cross chart of 2014, Pluto represents immigration and around about 2011 when Pluto crossed over gerry's ASC, the mass immigration to Europe (that Germany instigated, along with Blair's traitorous New Labor) started to come to the pubic attention (in 2011).
Verum e

So I think when Pluto begins to apply to slowing Jupiter at the beginning of March that'll be a Turning Point.
I'd be interested in reading more about the timing technique that you use Roccko.

It looks like you are using 'transit time' to judge these events. Wouldn't it be better to apply the distance that the aspect takes to perfect and then judge the timing by, and as it's a national/government/party issue, by months, years and decades as time units?
Verum e

The SDP are due to deliver their Vote on the 4th March. The Italian Election is on that day too.

On the 2nd Pluto just begins to catch up to slowing Jupiter, and then Jupiter SR.

I don't really know what r.Jupiter's energy will bring to the sextile with Pluto but often a retro planet actually can be very strong.

Further, Jupiter is in Scorpio so there is some form of Reception too.

H