Will I get married in 2018

Hello forum,

It has been long time since I was here and I hope everybody is fine.

I wld. Like to have your opinions for my chart that I cast yesterday.
When I first saw it, I shd. Confess I cld. Not believe into my eyes that L1 was conjucting L7 ! However, I predict that a peregrine , and at its fall Venus and a peregrine Mars can not form a marriage So, answer is actually a no .

But, I can not predict how this conjuctions by peregrine/fall/detriment planets will take place i.e. Is that to say things demanded come together, but they can not perfect the matter OR they never come together actually.

In that chart, it seems I already met the Mars man by some 1 unit ago ( past Moon - Mars aspect ). Wld. You agree with that ? ( but I do not remember any one who caught my attention. )

Further, I notice Moon will sextile Mercury. However, as Moon as its fall I predict Moon will not able to bring Mars and Mercury back to aspect . I have no idea what Mercury cld. Represent. It can not be my office or my kids ( as mercury represents small kids ) , but it is obvious that it has power over both Venus and Mars.
Just for study purposes, let's think that Venus and Mars are not peregrine and Venus is not at its fall. And let's assume Moon brings Mars and Mercury back to aspect, how wld. I predict this ? Wld. Venus marry Mars with some delays - frustration or mars goes with ( unknown ) mercury - an impediment ?

Thanks so much for your help in advance

Best love.
Breeze

I agree with your assessment. Venus conjunct Mars likely shows a mutual connection that is mutually disappointing. It might occur through work or your everyday associations but Virgo is a barren sign and, as you mentioned, there is lack of essential dignity. Conjunctions do not require reception for perfection but the essential dignity is describing the interaction. Maybe you need to make romance more of a priority in order for it to be less disappointing. When looking at romance charts, the relationship between the Sun and Venus can further describe things and both are quite bad. Venus is oriental, signifying you may feel you have to chase rather than men coming to you as well. Venus conjunct Mars opposite Neptune in the 11th may suggest confusion in whether the other party is just a friend or not but Mars is generally not just a friend to Venus (still you might second guess this).

Dear Tanit,

Thanking you so muchhh for your post. If I ever get involved with any one, I will be very careful. Actually, I think I'd better stay in my shell, it is heart-break free.

And if you ever have time, cld. you pls. Tell me your thoughts about Mercury.

It is from my previous post;

"Further, I notice Moon will sextile Mercury. However, as Moon as its fall I predict Moon will not able to bring Mars and Mercury back to aspect . I have no idea what Mercury cld. Represent. It can not be my office or my kids ( as mercury represents small kids ) , but it is obvious that it has power over both Venus and Mars.
Just for study purposes, let's think that Venus and Mars are not peregrine and Venus is not at its fall. And let's assume Moon brings Mars and Mercury back to aspect, how wld. I predict this ? Wld. Venus marry Mars with some delays - frustration or mars goes with ( unknown ) mercury - an impediment ? "

Thanks again Tanit.
Breeze

Hi my dear Part of Fortuna,

I was not here, but I have been reading every single post :)

Thanks for your analyze. Well... Satun shd. Be his kids as being the ruler of the 11th. which is his 5th.

I find Mercury very interesting. Both Venus and Mars exalts Mercury so that Mercury has power both over Venus and Mars. Yet, Mercury was under sun beams just some little time ago. I wld. Say Mercury is another woman, but Moon receives Mercury from her triplicity. So...I can not assign any meaning to her.

I am the querent and the astrologer of this chart, but still lacking with the meaning of Mercury although it is so powerful :x
Breeze

Mercury could be emphasizing the 6th house connection. It rules the 6th and desposits both of your significators. It is also the strongest planet in the chart so it seems to have a lot of say. The 6th can mean a lot of things but I often think of the work atmosphere and everyday drugery sort of things, or things like the doctor's office, or even doing services to others in your part time, like volunteer work. Maybe he could be a librarian, farmer or possibly work with animals in other ways. There is a possibility that he is a coworker too especially someone below you in rank.

Do you have a sister? The Moon rules the 3rd and is in the 7th and aspected Mars and was received. It could possibly be the Moon introduces you (such as a dark haired sister or neighbor) to him and you haven't met him yet. Still, to me the 3rd is a little like the 6th in describing everyday encounters with others, so that might not be the case. Usually I find the 3rd or 6th emphasis is saying you meet someone in your everyday encounters.

I wonder if Mercury (and the moon) in this chart could be things to do with communication. With Cancer at the cusp of 3rd and the Moon (heart) conjunct 7th house, the Moon separated from Mars, applying opposition to ascendant – we know that she is communicating to us her feeling about 7th house matter. Mercury (the natural ruler of 3rd) is representing letters and communication and applying to Saturn the lord of 11th house (horary forum).

In return, she has received replies from Tanit and myself.

I for instance almost never do romantic relationships. This is the second time I got involved in this type of chart (first one was a few months ago in this forum). I was wondering why I haven’t seen Breeze lately and was very happy to hear from her again. Although I only know a little about reading romantic relationships, I decided to pitch in. Well, Breeze, I hope the final outcome will be a good one.

Hi dear Part of Fortune,

I have been ill, very ill actually... I feel better now, if not great :'

I am really happy to hear analyzes from all of you. Really. Thanks you all.

Tanit- you are right. I think I will meet him through work or in my daily routine. This is the only way I meet people. I mean I do not go out ( only dinners with few close friends) and I do not join any social groups etc. where I can meet new people ( I know I need to change this) .
And Sun. Yes, I have noticed its bad condition. May be he has been into a relationship before, where he was not provided enough love or care ( Sun at Venus' fall in Virgo ) and he has been fed up, so he has become a Sun in Libra. Who knows? It is very clear, he can not provide men things, you know i.e. Protection, security, home etc... So, what marriage, really...

I do not have a cousin/ neighbour matching the qualities of Moon in Scorpio. And Moon had already sextiled Venus before she sextiled Mars. Moon will next sextile Mercury, and it is not me. Am I not right that past Moon-Mars aspect says we have already met ?

And Part of Fortune-what you say really sounds. I have never noticed that planets and relevant aspects can be seen in this way. Amazing! And thanks so much for your kind wishes.

cosmicdolphn1- no, venus does not hate herself. She is just at her fall which means she is not in her good manners and she can not just provide venus things. And Mars. I know nothing about him. But it is obvious he has no idea why he is waiting for me in the 5th.while he is so busy with his own mercury things ( mars in virgo and peregrine ) - just like Venus actually. And why do you think that mercury's good condition is a good thing ?

And another thing I wanna say about Venus is that, she is not in Virgo by chance. In this chart, Venus exalts Mercury - yes Mercury has power over me. i.e. I have a very busy daily routine - kids, job, super market, kids' school, everything related to home depends on me ).
Despite, the fact that heart wants a relationship hopelessly ( moon at her fall in scorpio in a water sign ), Venus is just thinking how she is going to launch a relationship if she is in the service of others and everything, but not to herself, even a little bit. I have locked myself behind doors, and still after a Mars ? How, can I manage a relationship ( venus at her fall and peregrine in a barren sign )?

I wonder how that 7 unit time between Venus and Mars will unfold in life. Is it the meeting time ( if past mars-moon aspect is not that ) or is it the time we will speak about marriage but will end up with nothing? What do you think ?

Cheers
Breeze

If you do make the effort, the chart suggests there are men out there who would be interested. In romance charts, Venus and Mars conjunctions can bring a passionate future connection, especially if the aspect is applying. It isn't always the most stable aspect though and has its downsides. I usually think of a Mars in Virgo sort of man signifying someone who is very hard working, organized, fastidious, takes good care of their appearance, tends to exercise religiously and can have razor sharp sarcastic and quick wit (ruled by Mercury while Mars rules sharp objects!). They can also know the right thing to say that really hurts and be overly critical of others, though. If you meet someone like that, it would be good to let them know right away that you don't need fixed and that they need to accept you as you are. Set clear boundaries regarding these sorts of behaviors and it might help some of the negative influences of Mars peregrine in Virgo. Mars also tends to have piercing eyes, especially with Scorpio on the Asc, and he may have a dark complexion/hair.

Still, Virgo emphasis in romance charts in general can just show lack of progress in love due to being overly picky or just not really trying. Romance is lower on the list of priorities in this sign.

Dear Tanit,

Thanks so muchhh for your post. I have read it couple of times. I have noted every single thing you had to say, mainly " they have to accept you as you are" .

Hope one day, I will be able to do this just like you - prediciting and getting help side of a chart. I am still lacking this:(

Cheers
Breeze