Relationship Chart - Am I right/ wrong with my delination

Hello forum,

Sorry for the long message, I thought I shd. Give the whole story because it wld. Make things much more clear for examining this chart

The question is " if will be able to built a long term stable relationship '

Back ground is that;

I met the man on the 21st Jan at a dinner party organised by the social club which I am a member of . He flirted with me obviously. He even chased me all night going to a club after dinner. I was quite attracted to him. For something I did when we left the restaurant, he changed his mind at the very last moment and he said he was too tired to go to the club. I said nothing.

I waited for him to call me after that night ( he said we wld. Talk ), and he had not. My friends told me it was my gaff for his changing his mind so that I'd better initiate a contact with him and see what happens.

This is normally something I wld. Never do. But I did anyway. I sent him a message on the 8th. Feb by noon time. He had been very receiptive . And yesterday, I had the couarege to call him and ask him out to compensate the night we first met, on this saturday (today). He said ok, but that he had to see his "schedule" and that he wld. Confirm me accordingly.

He was so "polite" to confirm me by message "today late afternoon" saying his son arranged a programme tonight and if I wld. Forgive him for not being together. I said nothing.

So, I came back to below chart I cast on the 30th. Jan. This is my delination at time I cast the chart.

A very early degree AC - I asked the same question already just on the night I met him , but then I felt deeply I had to re ask this question, because I thought the previous chart was just showing that night rather than a chart for future.

I am the "we" Venus, but in Auq and yet combust to sun which shows I am aloof, lacking flirting, and intimacy, and very afraid of getting in love because I might get heart broken again. I am not able to act properly due to my poor condition. Yet, I am sitting on SN, another testomony that I am very, very poor with 5th. House issues.

He is the Mars in Sag. Well.. He is. Not only he is the "I" Mars, and yes he is the expanding Mars. He is very social and he is in a large networking. Mars sextiles Mercury. I do not know what it cld. Be. Mercury in its last degrees. Although Mercury is not relevant to the question, does mercury's changing sign change the circumstances ?

I can not take off my eyes that the past Jup-Moon aspect is 9 degrees. Jup is his just previous sign and we met 9 days ago.

Moon last aspect was opposition to Mercury in Cap. This is what led me to ask the question. I think Mercury is previous me. I was very angry with myself for that gaff. By the time I asked the question I was wondering if I wld. Be able to compansante my gaff and if he was relation material . Imean if we two cld. Be a good match ?

Moon is now in Mars' triplicty and the beautiful trine between Moon-Mars is very promising. It seems there will be a nice contact between us by 2 units time ( I sent him the message app 2 weeks after we first met ) .But Venus is in awful condition.

Saturn, ruler of the 5th, and dispositor of L1, is so prominent in the chart, and I think this is to show the importance of a long term and stable relationship for me. Saturn is squaring AC and DC , giving stability to cardinal axis ?

Can Moon handle the situatition? Will Moon translate light of Mars to Venus ? It does not seem to be easy. i.e. Moon opposes Venus. But before Moon reaches to Venus, she opposes Sun. This is tecnically interference. Sun receives Moon from its trpiplicity. Also, Sun is in a good house . So, I do not see Moon-Sun opposition as intereference, but rather some help from someone, or courage ? Can this Moon be woman chief of the social group or a female friend ?

For what happened today - he stepped back twice, I do not think we will have relationship. I mean, I am the slower planet but I will not be initiating anything from now, but Moon is there to translate there the light of Mars to Venus if not already. If he calls me or texts me I am in no intent to respond, but sure we will meet at an event of social group some time and of course I will be greeting him. Once we meet, I do not know what happens. If this chart is promising, I do not want to act "weird" ( venus in Auq) when we meet.

But, still I can not make sure if this chart has unfolded itself actually , and the answer was actually a no and I was wrong with my delatination ? Did I read the Moon's aspect wrong ? Or is it mars-mercury aspect that prevents the relation ? Or something else I miss in the chart ? Or is it there more to come - early AC and cardinal axis so that there is more to come.

Thanks so much in advance.

I want to share this chart I cast this morning " Will I meet him today " ( the man I mention above )

So pleased to see him in my 1st. Although Moon sextiles Sun, there is an applying square between Sun and Jup. Jup. Rules his 5th. Moon's catching Sun is no help here. He will be with his kids today.

Also, Mars at the very top chart conjucting MC ans sitting on Antares ( things do not start on Antares ) screams out , I will not be seeing on him today.

The first chart:

The question was too early to ask. That is why the Ascendant is in its early degrees.
Anything can unfold between the both of you depending on what you do. You have to give him space. A lot of time to think. He has another woman, or women, in his life that he's taking more seriously right now. He'll come to you by the time he's done with them.

I do see incompatibility but again, it's too early to ask.

Breeze,

From the second chart it seems like he is interested and will contact you soon.
Is there a question to the second chart? I don't think you wrote what the question is, but I am guessing you are asking whether he will get in touch with you or maybe you are asking if he is interested. Well, he seems to be interested.

PS:
You have to resize your chart and post a smaller one that fits the forum threads. You always post really massive charts which distort the regular size of the forum thread and they are hard to read because we have to keep scrolling right and left and up and down to see the chart and read your question.

Hi Amphitrite - Thanks for your time and comments.

You are right that it was too early to ask. Things at my end have turned out to be completely different at my end. A man I met back in feb 2016 has come out of blue and has entered into my life on the 11th. Feb, just one day later I posted this thread.

Hi Jupiterrising - Thank you for your time and comments.

The question to 2nd chart was , Will I meet him tonight ?

P.s. I am adding charts via tinypic.com and there is not a resizing option there. so going forward, I will be adding links to charts rather than the charts itself. Thanks for informing
Breeze

Sun applies to Jupiter before it conjuncts your ascendant. Jupiter rules his 5th of children. So he was honest with you. Moon translates light from Mercury to Sun, Mercury is usually children, so that's another indication that he was honest. Even if Mercury weren't his child, he was still honest because Jupiter rules his house of children.

Mercury could also be a woman he is seeing, if that's the case she catches up with him before anything can develop between you two. Mercury conjuncts Sun in Aquarius at 29 degrees before Sun applies to either Saturn or Venus in Pisces.

You have Neptune in the first house, it shows you are not seeing things clearly.

You have removed the data from the chart so I wont know whether Moon aspects Venus in Aquarius. But I think, it doesn't. I think Venus changes signs before Moon aspects that. That could mean you will next get in touch with him in a different situation.

Hi forum,

Here goes the update:

We had never spoke to that man since he said he wld. Not meet me beacuse he had to be with his kids.

App. 3-4 months later, by chance I saw a video on his facebook that he was involved with a woman. I did not watch it, but I think he proposed her. Woman looked crazily happy on her posts and she wrote things like , "ohhh he is the brave hearth and he did his best again" kind of staff.

So, I think that Mercury sextiling Mars on the 1st chart was the other woman.

Thanks million to God we did not meet at that time. He wld. Probably disepaear suddenly and I wld. Never understand why.

Thanks for your contrubition to my reading
Breeze

I have only looked at the first chart for a brief while. Noticed that his Sig Mars is sitting right on Mercury by antiscion. Mercury rules your 12th may be pointing to someone who is hidden from you, whom you do not yet know of. This aspect may be showing his relation to the new woman.