Am I midLevel Javascript Developer?

hey all.

I am very stuck on this one

https://ibb.co/fLEp3w

I am Merc (how appropriate coders)
it just jumped from dom/exalt to libra where it retains essential dignity by triplicity.

Combustion is interesting because of two reasons.
sun rules 3rd (tools) and 4th (end of the matter)
The other element is fear - combustion, blinded. Well, yeah, it makes sense. I don't know how much I know and how much I should be learning.

Now lets look at Lord of Mh. Aquarius. Saturn rules it .. it is strong but will change signs in 8 units. Moon will sextile Saturn - 9 units 9 days/9 weeks.
Saturn also rules 9th house -- job offer away from cali? possible.. trying to get out... yes, I am worse than Scrat!

Saturn exalts Mercury = Job/profession loves me. I hate it. merc hates Saturn's sag. True.. not enough interest from agents and employers where I send my resume to. Agents try to pimp out sr levels more than mid levels.

mercury squared Saturn last - I am having difficult time understand what that square means. Does it mean that I jumped from Jr Level to Mid level? or Jumped from Mid Level to Sr Level without knowing it?

Anyone willing to help?
Thanks
CD

Tanit..

Yeah i can see the confusion.
So i am a javascript developer (profession). There are 3 levels.
1 - greenhorne
2 - midlevel knows its way around the code
3 - can lead the greenhornes and midlevels.

its very subjective, that came as a shock to me. So far I have heard anything ranging from greenhorne to sr level. Those were the feedbacks from the interviews.
My question is do i have the knowledge of a midlevel developer?
I know I do not have a skillset for Sr Level, yet ... i am getting there but not quite there.

I am not worried about the status of having the title of sr developer but the stregth of the knowledge.

Does this help at all?
Thank you, Tanit, as always

So it is a question of your knowledge and capabilities and whether they are sufficient? To me, while Mercury is certainly pertinent to the field, the question is about you and your qualities. Here it doesn't matter anyway because you are also assigned to be Mercury, which is fitting. So, I would look to the ASC ruler and look at its essential and accidental strength in the question, as well as the Moon's on a question such as this. In a case where accidental dignity and essential dignity are both strong, that means you are both capable and will be able to do the job. However, if one is strong and the other not, that will give more information. Essential dignity shows your qualities while accidental shows the environment in which you are allowed (or not allowed) to express your qualities. So essential dignity will show whether you are capable while accidental dignity will show whether those capabilities are allowed to be expressed or are being inhibited (depending on the house).

So, we turn to the table of essential dignities that we all know and love. Mercury is at 3 degrees Libra, where it holds triplicity, which isn't the strongest but at a middle level. Additionally, the 5th house is a benefic house and will allow Mercury to express itself, showing you having moderate skills and that you should either have or will have chances to show these skills, possibly through 5th house subjects.

If you look at the other recent job post, which I think might be in a technology field also, this same 10th ruler of Saturn in Sagittarius (here in a separating hard aspect with Mercury, although out of sign, and ruling the Moon) to me strongly emphasizes a field that requires in-depth and higher level knowledge. This is because Saturn at night is cold and it tends to rule esoteric and hidden knowledge classically, and this can be true in any chart. During the day and in certain signs, it can make the knowledge more clear. Here in a night chart, Saturn is representing the information is less clear to you, so there is still likely more to learn, although I believe the heat and dryness of a fire sign likely helps a little (still, it would bring much more clarity of knowledge for you to understand in a day chart). Saturn does also receive Mercury, which helps, although there is no Ptolemaic aspect. I doubt this would indicate that you are a beginner by any means, but just that you still have a lot to learn. Saturn on its own ruling the 10th in a career job indicates the job is likely hard to attain and can have its disappointments, although Saturn is not all bad (it is certainly a deep and complex planet and is also slow, generally showing long-term job stability in the field).

Also, consider that Mercury is in a new sign, so it is not completely set in stone and seems a bit shifty - maybe you are not entirely sold on this type of work or the specific field within this line of work and that is something interviewers might notice (lack of intent).

I hope this information makes sense!

Tanit

thank you so much

That is the thing with my field - you never stop learning. I skipped 3 years and I am paying for it right now. Every year something changes or upgrades.
I agree with you. Funny thing is I am meticulous coder I have to know why I am using one thing but not the other.
I dont think Saturn yields disappointment but rather than hard work cause I am clocking 12-14 hours on code almost every day. And sometimes it feels like I am still behind.. HOWEVER, during the interviews I dont choke as much as I used to. The fact that the feedback is not a job offer yet but getting that
"she knows her stuff", makes me a happy camper. There is so much to learn.

That early deg into Mercury I can see this. I am diving much deeper into things, which makes sense! If before I was not paying attention into engeneering side of why things work the way they do .. now I do.

Thanks
CD