Should I change the current job? If yes, when

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nC6vbHI.jpg[/img]

Person asked whether he should quit current job and look for new one. He thinks current company is dicy and cant be trusted. Now I am confused how to analyze current company and the next job? Somehwere I read 10th for current job and 7th (10 from 10) for next job.
Moon is void of course. Asc lord Venus debilitated closely applying to Mars by conjunction also to Saturn by square. Saturn is 10th lord, Mars is 7th lord. How to analyze the chart and suggest him to change or not. If he applies now he has 45 days of notice period before leaving the job.
Learning western astrology.

The Moon is said to function in Pisces (also Sagittarius, Taurus and Cancer) even when VOC. Those are either signs of its own strength or the houses of Jupiter. The Moon is increasing in light in the last sign of the zodiac at a late degree, suggestion change (endings/new beginnings) and new things. The ascendant is also at a later degree, suggesting an ending.

When I look at job change charts, the current situation is the 1st house ruler, the 7th as the change. The 10th house rules the current job and the turned 10th rules the new job. The fact that Venus is applying to Mars, the 7th ruler, suggests changing jobs and look to the sign, house and degree difference for how long that might take (mutable and succeedent would suggest months to possibly years, the angles are fixed so it could be another year). The state of both situations do not look very easy. However, I would think changing jobs would be better because the Sun is an easier energy than Saturn here. The chart suggests great unhappiness in the current situation. The north node in the turned 10th is also more positive than the radical south node in the 10th. It suggests a lot of karmic debt being paid in the old job also. It could be breaking the person's heart with such difficult Saturn influences on the feminine planets, Venus and Moon.