2017 Las Vegas Strip shooting

it is such a tragedy when innocent people are murdered for no apparent reason..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_ ... p_shooting

the event chart has saturn on the descendant in a nocturnal chart which kind of conforms to the idea of a malefic of the opposite sect being the planet to watch in terms of problems.. mars is applying in a square to saturn also in the vicinity of the ascendant angle by square.. the simple rationale for this event - there can be no rationale for me - is some sort of frustration on the part of the person who committed this act perhaps? tentative date not confirmed for the perpetrator is april 9 1953, sun valley, calif... we will have to wait and see, but apparently he was gambling with bigger money as part of the backdrop to a bigger story yet to be heard.. none of it makes any sense.. i will see if i can post some charts later... the data connects to the solar eclipse from august 2017 with moon at 25 leo, and midheaven for the event at 0 pisces 55..

I know you don't like noon charts James, but I wanted to get some idea of roughly where the planets were in this man's chart, and it is easier to see a drawn chart than try to just look at the ephemeris.

Just from a first glance at his chart, the Venus Saturn Chiron t square which is common in psychopathic charts, but probably in some perfectly nice people's charts too with some unknown slight difference, but my hypothesis is that perpetrators of murder often have Mercury significant at the time of the crime, and transiting Saturn is opposition his natal Mercury.

I too would love a birth time for Stephen Paddock, as I think you would find Mercury strategically placed regarding the chart angles. One particular place for Mercury I think might be significant in such cases is the Midheaven Ascendant midpoint; this is just my hypothesis.

I wish I knew his exact birth time for the Moon's position too. There is a pattern of the Moon, Jupiter and IsisTranspluto that makes me wonder if his early life was afflicted by poverty, difficulty with Jupiter, and that he only started to make money (Jupiter) in the 1990's, during the house price boom, as IsisTranspluto was around 23 degrees Leo and aspecting his natal Jupiter; usually from one degree applying.

His natal IsisTranspluto is 6.5 degrees Leo, antiscion 23.5 Taurus, conjunct his natal Jupiter.

If he experienced poverty in early life, any financial setback could affect him more.

hi fleur,

thanks for putting up a noon chart! in fact, in a case like this - using a noon chart is exactly what i do!! my issue with many of your posts is the use of a noon chart for research purposes.. i understand the need to use something, but for research purposes i would work with charts that have more certainty to them... here in this example, it is exactly what i do - use a noon chart!

i mostly note the transit of uranus and pluto in the vicinity of the planets in his chart in the cardinal cross... i also note the transit of saturn squaring onto his mercury in pisces too. and finally, but not in any order, i note the moon in aquarius opp pluto in leo which is somewhere in the vicinity of the solar eclipse data from summer.. without a birth time, that is about all i mostly see here.. i suppose one could include chiron as a part of the cardinal cross here as well.. i have worked on and off with this body and found it relevant..

perhaps you would like to post a chart for the timing of the event itself? the ascendant axis is at his natal mercury somewhere close.. thanks.

yes fleur - that is the chart i get too... notice the ascendant axis and where his natal mercury is located.. without knowing more on the man, that looks like an obvious tie in.. moon opposite his possible natal moon is another one and the one connected with the solar eclipse data to a point.. etc. etc.. i guess we will wait to hear more on the details while the conspiracy theories get churned out on this..

Fleur and James,

Thanks, kindly, for analysing the solar chart of the alleged Vegas killer.

I have the following supplimental observations about Stephen Paddock:

A cardinal grand cross, featuring Sun, Venus, Uranus, Chiron, Neptune, and Saturn.

N. Sun opposite Saturn, N. Venus opposite Saturn.

TWO YODS !

N. Mercury inconjunct Pluto, Mercury inconjunct Saturn, Mercury inconjunct Neptune (A YOD, or "finger of god" aspect).

N. Mercury sextile Jupiter, inconjunct n. Saturn and Neptune.

Those are DIFFICULT, DIFFICULT natal aspects. The subject must reconcile pain and suffering with the identity, (they are likely intertwined) and it's a difficult trick to do!

Natal Sun opposite Saturn IS also difficult. As the Steve Miller song Jet Airliner once said:

"You know you got to go through hell,
Before you get to heaven."

Every person with natal Sun opposite Saturn, understands what Steve Miller meant.

Meanwhile, the focal point of the first YOD is n. Mercury in Pisces. That yod suggests to me significant mental health issues, concerning depression, fanaticism, anxiety, panic attacks, and severe mood swings (manic depression?) The mind is made worse by consumption of alcohol and drugs

When transiting Saturn squared natal Mercury recently, it triggered off the yod. When t. SA squares natal ME, what that means is that your mental self-confidence in yourself has reached its nadir, and you either sh*t, or get off the pot ! LOL It's an aspect of mental crisis.

In addition to this, Paddock's natal Sun/Moon midpoint (with an unrectified birth time) is very close to 22 degrees Pisces, so transiting Saturn squared the midpoint.

When Saturn by transit squares the Sun/Moon midpoint, the life is always severely tested with heavy karmic implications.

The death penalty is a likely consequence for the perp. However, an insanity defence is also highly likely.

Which will prevail? Life, or its opposite? As always, time will tell.

Finally, natal Venus opposite Saturn. The subject is frequently starved of love, feels isolated and or incapable of receiving love. The end result is, there is a capacity to see others suffer and to be cruel to others.

I predict a very unhappy ending to this alleged, complicated mass shooter. He may well committ suicide while in prison, (80 percent chance or better), particularly when transiting Neptune in Pisces conjoins the Sun/Moon midpoint. Or, death may come by lethal injection (Neptune = SU/MO midpoint).

He is likely severely depressed, now, and needs to be put on 24/7 suicide watch.

N. Mars (guns) square the nodes indicates proclivity to violence and or conflict on a mass, public level, while Mars in Taurus has a blundering nature about it, when afflicted.

With natal Venus and Mars in mutual reception, the man has a Jeckle and Hyde quality about him. Some might describe him as charming and even a nice guy !

S.

thanks sabumnim for the overview on paddock...

as the story goes he killed himself.. alternatively there are more conspiracy theories then one can shake a stick at, which include one that he was set up to take the fall and murdered.. either way, he is not alive anymore as your post seems to suggest..

Good morning, James.

I wasn't aware that the gunman killed himself, although I did hear about the shootings the day that it happened. But its interesting how accurate a solar chart can be I think that we touched most of the bases.

As you know, we Canadians are bombarded with things American, including their media and thus, their (American) bad news? (local British Columbians get Seattle tv stations forced on us, through our local cable provider).

We have no choice in the matter, but to receive (their) media. I stopped my cable tv, two years ago, because of this.

Meanwhile, try getting "Canadian" tv channels in Seattle. Well, not so easy !

I am learning to "filter out" the bad news of the United States, these days, with its constant drama of floods, hurricanes, threats of war, nickel and diming Canadian exports, Donald Trump and his neverending bullsh*t, etc.

How many shootings have there been, now ! USA clearly needs to outlaw automatic weapons. In Canada and the UK, these weapons are banned, why do they still exist in USA ? Why are Americans needlessly dying.

I hate to say this, but there will be more calamities under Trump's watch and I will not care.

If the bombs rain from the sky onto the West Coast, (possible) I won't care either.

You Americans voted for Trump and now, you will have to suffer the consequences of that ! Good luck to you.

I will watch the United States hang from the tallest tree and I won't step in and cut them down. I will just observe. Many Canadians feel that way about the USA.

At many Canadian airports, you can now observe US border guards armed with pistols and they can arrest Canadians on our friggin' soil ! Trudeau and Harper allowed that to happen ! You can be arrested (for obstruction of justice) merely for refusing to answer a single question ! Imagine if that happened at Heathrow airport. The Brits would be outraged !

But since I am only a two hour drive from the U.S. border, how can I not hear the ruckus going on.

happy thanksgiving Monday, James (we celebrate it earlier than the yanks !) LOL

S.

p.s. ponder this, folks: Yankee Doodle went to town, driving a Hyundai Pony ! (with my apologies to the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un)

thanks sabumnim - happy canuck thanksgiving to you too!

there is a birth certificate for stephen paddock which gives a time of 11:05am - clinton iowa.. this has 22 cancer 36 on the ascendant... perhaps i can go over the astrology publicly when i have some time.

quick run down - scorpio profection year, so mars is highlighted in the natal and solar arc chart.. natal mars is in taurus - poor placement for it.. it is also in taurus at 21 degrees ( and in the 6th house) in the solar return for 2017.. in the solar return chart the moon is applying to the almost exact square of saturn rising to venus - t square with saturn at the top and moon/venus on the ends in opposition.. sag rising in the solar return chart, so moon rules the 8th and is in bad shape... etc. etc.. seems like money might have been a factor in his going off the deep end.. neptune forms an exact square to the ascendant in sag.. perhaps drugs are also a factor?

maybe others would like to have a closer look now that we have a time for him. i note solar arc sun at 21 gemini - the degree of the ascendant in the las vegas shooting 10:05pm chart and of course in opposition to saturn on the descendant, while squared onto his natal mercury.. mercury rules his natal 12th house... the event chart has mercury at 3 libra 57 - which is in opposition to the degree of his natal midheaven - 4 aries 02 - this would suggest his worldly ambitions being at their nadir for this particular year... the solar return chart has midheaven at 4 libra 42 - so mercury implicated on a few levels here and ruling the 12th and 3rd houses in his natal chart..

Chart using Stephen Paddock's birth time that James just gave. I get the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint as 28 degrees Taurus, and its converse Solar Arc as about 23.5 degrees Pisces, which is conjunct his natal Mercury. Thanks James for reminding me to look at the Solar Arcs. That this is not a natal placement but a progression seems to reflect that this man reached the age of 64 without acting out any act of murder.

hi fleur,

thanks for posting the chart!

that is interesting what you did there! you took the asc/mid midpoint and progressed mercury by solar arc to this point.. however, it is a bit off in terms of exactness.. i get sa mercury at 25 taurus 10.. however, if i do 1 degree per year i get mercury at 27 taurus 19.. i suppose it depends on whether one uses the solar arc, or a degree per year - i think that was the ptolemy user rate... it is funny - these minor details remind me of all the discrepancies built into primary directions.. depending on what system one uses - you can get a whack of data that would confuse even the best minds!!! some will claim it works though!!!

aside from sa sun square natal mercury - maybe more relevant is the close moon opposite pluto in the natal chart with jupiter at the top of what is a t square in his chart.. looking at this opposition by solar arc for oct 1st we get moon 24 aries 36, pluto at 23 libra 14 and jupiter at 25 cancer 33.. one can see how this touches down on the venus opp saturn/neptune which is exactly square the ascendant... having this natal opposition on the 8th/2nd axis with jupiter in taurus at the top, reinforces the idea of the loss of money being a possible and likely backdrop to the story..

interesting link i just read, related to this story..
http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-eyewi ... e-fbi/amp/