When will I recieve my payment?

[img]https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cgvwfileFC69 ... 6.8223.gif[/img]

[url]https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cgvwfileFC69 ... 6.8223.gif[/url]

I had designed a website for my client and he was delaying the payment. So I casted horary chart to determine the timing.
[b]Note that, I got this work from a third person. So the client will pay him after which that third person will deduct his 25% commission and pay me my amount. So client will not directly pay me.[/b]
18.Sept.2017 > 18.39 > Mumbai, India

Asc. Lord Jupiter and Moon represents me.
Even though third person is involved, I thought 7th cusp represents whoever is going to pay me. so 8th = his money ruled by Mars represents payment. Moon is going to perfect conjoin Mars in 6 degrees, so I thought 6 days is the timing, so was expecting my payment on 24 September. But actually I got payment today morning on 4 October. 16 days after the query. What shows the timing of 16 days. Moon and Saturn square is 16 degrees apart. Why does Saturn represent payment? He paid me a little less than the amount quoted.
[/url]
Learning western astrology.

[quote="pankajdubey"]Actually, very apt for Saturn and Moon
It is the 11th lord( Professional income- 2nd from 10) and also you had a bit loss- saturn is the 12 tha lord.
Moon is the 5th lord- Consultancy.[/quote]

Thanks you. So for all professional payment queries should 11th lord be seen instead of 8th?
Learning western astrology.

The 11th house is the 2nd house from the 10th, hence profit or income from work. The 8th is the 7th house's money (2nd from the 7th), which could be a partner's money or a loan/inheritance from someone (since it isn't your money). The 8th can indicate loss or debt, unless it relates to gain through a 7th house person or through death in some way (inheritance), or if it is translated to the 2nd house or its ruler, showing their money going to you.

When you think of money you have to think of the house it belongs to. E.g., If you were asking about your sister's money, you wouldn't use the 8th house, you would use the 2nd from the 3rd.

However, in general if you are asking about money given to you or owed to you, the 2nd house (2nd from the 1st house!) is your income or financial gain to you in whatever capacity (most would also look at the Part of Fortune too). I find it confusing to focus on the 11th house unless the chart is emphasizing that house in some way. It is a benefic house anyway if it is emphasized.