Careers and my own chart

Hello, I am new here. :D :'

My astrology comprehension skills are limited to beginner and not quite competent, so I am seeking wisdom from other students of astrology who know more about interpreting a chart's placements and aspects.

I've recently consulted Douglas James Cottrell (a modern day Edgar Cayce) about careers that would suit me best.

Now that I have a list of possible careers through a quantum meditation reading, I am trying to find the connection between my chart and the careers suggested for my own learning purposes.

Can anyone see and explain the connection between the list of careers and my chart?

I am posting my chart first for anyone who wants to take a guess / practice their skills before seeing the career list. (I found this website lacks a spoiler code, so I've posted a small thumbnail--to see the list of careers you will have to click on the image to enlarge it.)

Chart:

Spoiler:

I have 2 more charts that also received career suggestions, if anyone is interested in seeing those and helping with finding the connections, I will share them.

Career thoughts

Hello Fortuna,

Since you have Libra on the 10th with Saturn and Pluto near the MC I would venture to say diplomacy with a major institution might be a good fit for you.

You have Gemini on the day to day 6th house which is communication or even a courier. So interpreter, executive assistant, journalist, webmaster comes to mind. I was inclined to think something in the arts, but with Saturn and Pluto I feel that it would have to be with a major museum not something avant-garde.

Whatever you decide all the best on your career path.
Moonwise

Hello Fortuna,

For the moment I won't suggest a specific career for you, but I'll describe my approach if I were still doing astrological counseling (I'm not). If we take the nonagesimal (zenith point) as the career point, you have Saturn in the degree of the NG in Libra in Rahu's mansion and Pluto qlose by. Rahu from the 6th house of service is trine these planets, and from the navamsa chart Jupiter is conjunct this pair of planets.

So I would be seeking to thoroughly understand Saturn, Pluto, Rahu and Jupiter because these are the planets that influence your 10th house. Recently an email friend recommended a web site where the author says he "talks to the planets." I found these short planetary descriptions very interesting. Rahu is the 'planet' that takes off in its own direction and breaks new bounds. (Michael Laughrin, jyotish.ws)

I get a sense of otherworldly inspiration from your chart, so ultimately you might go in that direction. Pluto is rather a mystery as to if and how it operates in a chart. But if it is active in your chart, you will be very individualistic and perhaps also something of a loner in your life views. Pluto isn't going to be happy working for someone else, and Saturn likes to stay close to home. (Gauquelin research, "likes family.") Libra is the sign of partnership: Working in a partnership with another person or simply working on a one-to-one basis with clients?
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

In recent times the Moon's nodes (Rahu and Ketu) have become much more important in natal chart readings. Fortuna, because Rahu is important in your chart as to what you may do in life, there are two books on the nodes I've found helpful in my work.

Neither of these books is perfect (always it seems in books some very accurate descriptions are combined with descriptions that are off-the-mark): Prash Trivvedi's The Key of Life and Celeste Teal's Lunar Nodes. Trivedi's book may be published with another title, as Indian authors sometimes make new titles for older books. Trivedi's book has information from his Indian background and studies that isn't found anywhere else...some excellent pointers on the nodes. Teal's book emphasizes the karmic application of nodes.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Thank you for the input, Moonwise and Therese. I do see a connection that you two presented to me.

Therese, the two books you recommended I found on Amazon and they're on their way to me. 8)

Again, I really appreciate you two sharing your knowledge.