As James commented earlier in this thread its interesting that this intense focus on sexual harassment has burst on to the International scene with Jupiter in Scorpio. When we had Saturn in Scorpio we had an equally dramatic series of revelations concerning paedophiles in public places. Monstors from the ID are coming up with Scorpio.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Tomorrow at 8.15 am (GMT) there will be a Venus/Jupiter conjunction at 7 Scorpio 20. This is only 4 arc minutes from the star Khambalia lambda virginis.

Khambalia is the "crooked claw" and is an ancient Coptic occult symbol .

Eric Morse describes it thus :- "Khambalia is very much a star of the penetration of secrets".

Note that Venus is afflicted in its detriment in Scorpio and the ruler Mars is also similarly afflicted in Libra.

Maybe more secrets are to be revealed. What has been revealed so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

has the bitcoin bubble burst yet? jupiter and bubbles - financial bubbles.... would be good if someone could pull the mask off the financial world for all to see what a house of mirrors/cards it really is... does that happen under the jupiter in scorpio phase? maybe we have to wait for jupiter in sag, after everyone has made all their play money, while the disconnect between rich and poor widens more..

I think we do need to be watching this one very carefully.

1/ It is in Scorpio, perhaps a Sign we don't dig to deep into. I think Scorpio is often related to Taxes so Trump's Tax easing fits well with Jupiter's energy.

2/ I think the fact that Jupiter aspects +VEly Neptune then Pluto then Neptune and then Pluto again is a huge thing.

Perhaps also the final pass involves Translating Light from Neptune to Pluto.

Neptune in Pisces ? We don't talk about that too often do we ?

Pluto in Capricorn would love some Easing I'm sure. And from Neptune ?

I'd say the Euroland is going to do well next year.

H

I was just reading a bit more about Scorpio.

Of course it relates to things that make a come back, after everybody has written them off.

Also to do with Recycling in the sense that worthless things are found new lives.

I'm so clever.

H

Ok so when trying to understand the Signs one can look at the associated House. ie for Scorpio you look at the 8th House.

And that does relate to Taxes. So Jupier in Scorpio Rising you'd feel that things related to easing Taxes would appear.

And of course the fact that Venus is translating light between Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto is relevant.

Perhaps Neptune in Pisces is being played out by the House of Representatives and Pluto in Capricorn by the Senate.

"WASHINGTON, Nov 16 (Reuters) – The U.S. House of Representatives approved a broad package of tax cuts affecting businesses, individuals and families on Thursday, moving Republicans and President Donald Trump an important step closer to the biggest tax code overhaul in a generation.

The largely party-line 227-205 vote shifted the tax debate to the U.S. Senate, where that chamber's separate plan has already encountered resistance from some Republicans. No decisive Senate action was expected until after next week's Thanksgiving holiday.

Trump, who is looking for his first major legislative win since he took office in January, went to the U.S. Capitol just before the vote to urge Republicans to pass the tax measure, which Democrats call a give-away to the wealthy and businesses.

"Passing this bill is the single biggest thing we can do to grow the economy, to restore opportunity, to help these middle-class families that are struggling," House Speaker Paul Ryan told lawmakers before the vote. "

For me some things are making sense. Capricorn is Government. Pluto in Capricorn. Black and White power ?

The Neptune thing in Pisces ? Harder but plenty of Republicans have been blocking Trump's reforms based on Ideology.

I think the link between Neptune and Pluto is an important one. Perhaps reflecting the Right and Left in Life ?

H

PS 8th House - "In Mundane Astrology: The national debt; the collector of taxes; danger to the people through war or national disasters; the resources of the enemy."

i see old bill clinton is being pulled up on the carpet for previous sexual in-proprietaries... this jupiter in scorpio is the gift that keeps on giving! i think i have about 6 different birth times for billy boy... not sure which one to use, or what the adb folks say is the one they like.. the folks from the atlantic were being interviewed on cbc radio tonight as i was driving south in the car earlier... i might have missed it otherwise...

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... es/545729/

Although during the week ahead things look terrible, and generally now so many +VEs are now -VE, and on and on like that, there is however The "Hidden" Theme. A strongish +VE.

Rising Jupiter in Scorpio. Optimistic Power behind the scenes, lubricating the machine. I had a look thru the Charts and it runs till early Sept 2018. So there will be big +VE things going on behind the scenes.

Powerful People making things happen in significant ways. Theresa May has till Monday the 4th Dec to make things happen for BREXIT. What a Hell of a Week for her ahead.

Further, I understand that the US Senate will return from the Thanksgiving Holiday and start to work on Trump's Tax Reforms. A bit like Theresa this needs to be delivered if Trump Mania isn't to die very soon. But equally it sounds have if heavy fighting will dominate the week ahead, before Jupiter lubricates?

Very interesting to see what the outcome is in the week of the 4th Dec.

But also as I looked thru the Charts till late Oct next year I found plenty more -VEs. So Jupiter will have his hands full.

So I think we can summaries that those in Power know the Geopolitical and Economic Dangers, and will be pulling out all the stops over the next 9 months.

I think they'll need to be doing so.

Interestingly the days now till say the 6th Dec are sort of a mini me run thru' of the next 9 months.

+VE Rising Scorpio Jupiter set against a generally Terrible Terrible back drop.

Let's see where we are on the 6th Dec.

H

This comes from the Galactic Centre Newsletter. Sort of sums up what I've been feeling and does give greater energy to this current trine between Jupiter and Neptune.

"Early in the month December 3rd we begin with Jupiter trine Neptune and Mercury retrograde at 5 degrees Sagittarius all happening on a full Moon. This will be a time to reflect on to our spiritual beliefs and the purpose of our lives. This trine between Jupiter and Neptune opens connections and conversations about what is truly meaningful. When planets are exactly trine (120 degrees) they are conjunct in the Navamsha and in Nakshatras that are ruled by the same planet activating them together in a special way. Jupiter and Neptune represent a spiritual awakening. In air signs they open conversation and learning. We are on the cusp of a new level of awareness. People are coming together with a better understanding openness than before."

Note action on Capital Hill.

H

OK earlier today in the UK Jupiter passed thru The Nodes at 90°. Where I live in the South of England people have been out Shopping like Maniacs.

People who don't know each other laughing and joking.

With The Nodes in Leo - Aquarius axis being eased in their functions by Jupiter I suppose that'd be about right.

But it also means we'll be turning back into Sour Faced Miseries any day soon.

These are the sort of energies that are so hard to read but you soon notice them when they are gone.

H