postmage.org and astro charts i've posted at skyscript

i use postimage.org for posting charts to skyscript...

what has happened is they have been shut down for some reason.. all the charts on the various threads i have posted on up until the last couple of days - appear to no longer be visible.... i will replace what i can when another platform is available for doing this... i just wanted to give a heads up on why the charts are missing on the posts that i have made the past 7 or so years...

here is the message i get from postimage.org.

"postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.
While we hope to resolve the issue, we chose postimg.CC as our new home.
Please update codes embedded in your websites. "

Re: postmage.org and astro charts i've posted at skyscript

james_m wrote:i use postimage.org for posting charts to skyscript...

what has happened is they have been shut down for some reason.. all the charts on the various threads i have posted on up until the last couple of days - appear to no longer be visible.... i will replace what i can when another platform is available for doing this... i just wanted to give a heads up on why the charts are missing on the posts that i have made the past 7 or so years...

here is the message i get from postimage.org.

"postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.
While we hope to resolve the issue, we chose postimg.CC as our new home.
Please update codes embedded in your websites. "

Hello james,
I just noticed this postimg.ORG issue.

It seems, that all postimg.ORG pictures have (fortunately) been copied/duplicated to new website postimg.CC and they work under the same filename there.

I tried to edit some of my missing charts posts (hosted at postimg.org) - and I just edited ".org" to ".cc" in the url image - for example:

I replaced old (non-functional) link :
https://s1.postimg.org/4p46nc3win/seek_ ... ipt_01.gif
by this new link:
https://s1.postimg.cc/4p46nc3win/seek_t ... ipt_01.gif

and it works pretty well.

So there is probably no need to upload those images again (".org" to ".cc" edit should fine)