Will I work here?

It has been way too long.

Non the less here is the situation. I left my high paying job on 8/31 after 5 years because it is not what I was told it was going to be. I had begun looking for my next career months before. So on 9/20, I came across an ad for what I was looking for, I applied, and immediately cast this horary asking if this is going to be my next job.

So, as I read the chart, I did not find my significator (Saturn and or Moon) applying with the job (Mars). I was disappointed. This position promises to be an equally or higher paying job.

I put it aside and came back a while later and noticed that Mercury translates light from Mars (conjunct) to Saturn (Square). Well that is interesting. So I dug in a bit more. Mercury separating form Mars could very well show my separation from my previous job while applying to Saturn could show mercury handing me the new job. It could show timing also.

BUT, Before Mercury applies to Saturn, It also applies to Asc. I read this as the first contact from the employer.

Mars (the employer) is in sign and in the exalt of Mercury showing that the employer likes Mercury. Interestingly, I gave my resume' to someone I know who has worked there for 25 years to give to HR.

I also am in the detriment of Mercury showing that this person is not someone who I have a deep friendship with, which is very true.

Looking at the moon, Moon squares ASC and then Sextiles Saturn. Same pattern as the translation of light, however moon is USB so I am ignoring the moon.

Part of Fortune is in my first house.

So far I am reading this chart as a YES to the question.

Lord H7 is the moon. Again USB so employer can't see other applicants as favorable as me.

I would like to know the impact of Jupiter on the chart if anything. lord H12, where Saturn is.

I don't like the square between Saturn and Mercury, but I don't think it shows anything about the job but rather the hoops I will need to jump through to get the job.

If I assume the job is mine, I can look to timing. Mercury separating from Mars shows my old job. Separating by 3.45 degrees suggests 5.33 days per degree (20 days past since I left / 3.45). Mercury applying to ASC in 2.49 degrees shows first contact from employer in 15 days or in the afternoon Oct 5th, and applying to Saturn in 44 days (start date?) Nov 2nd. The start date doesn't make sense because it is a Thursday, but I will use that as an approximation.

The only other thing I see that could negatively impact this read is Mercury is also USB. This might just show that mercury is working in the shadows. I can totally see this as the person who I gave my resume' to will not be doing anything actively other than supplying my resume' to HR.

Anyhow, that is my read. I post this to get other takes so please don't hesitate. All comments are welcome

Hi Rookie: Thanks for posting. My reading is that success is unlikely. If it comes to pass that I am right. I will then will take the time to explain my reasoning based on the chart. Keep us posted.
Best Regards,
~A.

The Moon is feral for a while in the chart (not within orb of anything) and you are in the 12th house. It isn't void though because within its sign it will perfect a sextile with Saturn, you, before conjuncting Jupiter. I see this as a longer period of job search before finding something. Jupiter in the 9th may indicate a future opportunity and it could be with someone or something you encountered before, since there is a separating link between Jupiter and Saturn via mutual reception and sextile. Jupiter also rules the 11th house, which is 2nd from the 10th and lords over career help from connections with others, so you may be approached or presented with an opportunity through someone else. The Moon also rules the 7th house, further suggesting networking being a helpful influence, possibly, although I view the 7th house as a house of change in general, such as new jobs. The 9th house Libra influences may describe it somehow, such as long distance work, universities, religion, science, etc.

I don't think this particular opportunity looks easy to acquire or beneficial, as Mars in the 8th, nor even possibly a good job either. Mars and Saturn are not naturally friendly and Mercury translating light to Saturn from the 8th without reception seems more like a disappointing outcome. If a job opportunity exists, I do not think the chart is recommending to accept it. I honestly doubt this indicates a job offer, but if it does I would research it well before accepting and try to understand the signification here.

Good luck in your search.

OK, a strange twist. I just applied for and received a call from an employer, got an interview tomorrow AM. The HR guy seemed really excited about my resume' and said they are pressing to fill the vacancy in the next week.

Now the position is 55 miles away and a bit lower salary than I had previously had, and this is the second contact I have had with the employer, the first being back in Late June.

Is this shown in the chart?

Absolutely could be. I referenced the next aspect suggesting a previous encounter. It shows a repeat encounter with a secondary job being more likely to have success (Jupiter). Jupiter is also in the 9th, which deals with longer distances.

Good luck!

I can see the square working it's way into this Horary after my first interview. The last person in the position lasted just 3 months. I think I answered a technical question incorrectly also.