Will LA Dodgers win Game 1?

It's the end of the Major League Baseball (MLB) season here in USA. Tonight was the first of as many as seven games -- whoever wins four games will be the champion for 2017 season.

This year's World Series (for some reason that's what we call the final games between the two teams) is Los Angeles Dodgers, California (National League) vs Houston Astros, Texas (American League).

I am somewhat a black sheep here in my home town (San Francisco) because I want our rival Los Angeles to win the game (it's an ongoing rivalry between the two teams since both teams moved to California from New York in the 1950's). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodgers%E ... ts_rivalry

Dodgers’ pitcher, Clayton Kershaw was the favorite tonight and yes, he won (3-1)! Incidentally, his mother's uncle was Clyde Tombaugh who discovered Pluto.
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I forgot to mention Dodgers were the home team.

Last week, I was reading about Frawley vs Lehman (and John) therefore, I thought it was an interesting study to post here.

I will do another chart tomorrow night for game 2 of MLB's World Series 2017. . . stay tuned.

The Astros’ pitcher Verlander is the favorite for Game 2 at Los Angeles Dodgers stadium. Unlike last night’s game, there is conflict here – if I understood correctly, according to Lehman’s “home team??? method, the underdog Dodgers will take first house. It will be an interesting game, I hope.

If I take Frawley’s method:

Jupiter the lord of 1st house is combusted. However, I asked the question “Will Verlander win???? He might not win but his team might still win because Lord 10, Venus is at the cusp of 10th house.

Game has started, bottom 2nd inning, (1 – 0) Dodgers leading. Oops it's the other way around. Astros 1 Dodgers - 0

Well, the Dodgers just got their first hit and it was a homer (1-1).

If I'm not mistaken, there's translation of lights between Jupiter, the moon and Mercury. It's the top of the 6th inning; maybe I should erect another chart.

Part of Fortune wrote:Well, the Dodgers just got their first hit and it was a homer (1-1).

If I'm not mistaken, there's translation of lights between Jupiter, the moon and Mercury. It's the top of the 6th inning; maybe I should erect another chart.
Edit: The Moon is detriment in Capricorn, Jupiter and Mercury in Scorpio (fall of Moon) so it is not translation of lights here . . . can somebody comment on this please?

Edit (2nd): No Essential Dignities to be used in Sport Astrology
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I found an interesting example of the subject here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/special- ... -light.php

It seems "essential dignities" are not needed as in Collection of Light -- therefore I will continue reading as it is the translation of lights between three planets in the chart. Fourth planet Venus is involved in the final outcome.

The Moon carries light of Jupiter (Astros) to Mercury (Dodgers) in terms of Jupiter in the 6th inning (1-1). Thereafter, Dodgers led Astros 3-1.

After many up’s and down’s, the Moon aspects Venus (the lord of 10th) at the cusp of MC. The game extended to 11th inning; Astros beat the Dodgers by 7 to 6. Verlander was not the winning pitcher due to being combusted by the Sun.

Game 3 is on Friday at Houston, Texas. Starting pitchers are Astros' Lance McCullers Jr. vs Dodgers' Yu Darvish.

Tonight's Game 3 is at Houston,Texas. Astros are the favorite and they are the home team.

There is a translation of the light of Mars (Dodgers' MC) and the Sun (Dodgers) by the Moon. Mars sextile MC. However, the Sun is peregrine and square to Astros' ascendant. Saturn (Astros) is in its own term but Algol is conjunct Astros' MC . . . any thoughts?

Edit: I'm not sure translation of the light will be used in sport astrology. Definitely no fixed stars.

Last edited by Part of Fortune on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.