LA Dodgers are the favorite on game 5.

According to Frawley:

Pisces at the cusp of 1st house.
Sagittarius is at MC therefore Jupiter is LA Dodgers (favorite)
Virgo at 7th. 4th is Gemini therefore Mercury is Houston Astros (underdog)

Lehman's home team method: Home team Astros takes 1st (Jupiter)

The interesting thing is I asked the chart "Who's going to win Game 5 ?"
and this chart I erect at 4:05PM came out very similar to the one I did yesterday for the game 4. (I didn't realize the two charts were rather close to each other as for time)

The Moon is at 29* 38' about to change the sign. That means later the moon will aspect to Jupiter but too far to aspect Mercury.

However, P of F is in Cancer in 4th house. Jupiter is combusted.

Perhaps LA will win again (as underdog)?

Only the 5th inning. 3 run homerun on both sides; 7 to 7.
Too many homeruns not like it used to be. It was more fun when it was run by run.

So which team is combusted tonight? (postimages.org is - still not working)

Antiscion of P o F is at 19*39" Gemini and IC at 22*55 Gemini; could this mean Mercury is going to win? Very possible since Jupiter is combusted.

So who is Mercury? Underdog - Houston / Mercury 7th (Frawley). Home Team - Houston / Jupiter 1 st (Lehman)?

8th inning Score Houston 12 - LA 9

I'm going to post two charts for tonight's Game 6 at Los Angeles.

1st chart was early ascendant which normally I would ignore but what made me decide to do a second chart was "again" Jupiter vs Mercury or vice versa.

I'm getting sick of seen these two signs at the cusps of either 1st or 7th. This combination was on Game 4 and Game 5 and since Jupiter is combusted at the moment, one of them will end up getting Jupiter and I feel sorry for whichever the one gets the combusted planet.

I've noticed Game 4, 5 and 6 (the first chart) were all erected in afternoon so for the 2nd chart I made sure to do it in the morning . . . and I did (well not early but still done in the morning).

AND, guess what! Yes, Jup vs Merc again but ascendant was neither early nor late so can’t use that as an excuse.

Here's the first chart with early ascendant:

Last edited by Part of Fortune on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

-

I'm looking at the 1st chart (in spite of early ascendant) and this is what I see.

Antiscion of Mercury at 8*27" is conjunct MC at 9*43 Aquarius.
Final aspect of the Moon is to Saturn and P of F.

Jupiter is as usual, combusted.

If Astros are the favorite, then Mercury will win.
If the home team is 1st house then Dodgers will win.

-

Current score: The 8th inning: LA 3 - Houston 1

I'm looking at the 2nd chart now:

Wow, Venus, Lord 10 is inside of 10th. Venus aspect 1st house Ascendant.
Moon aspect 1st house Ascendant.

Could this means whoever (favorite or home team) gets 1st house will win the game tonight? In spite of combusted Jupiter?