-

Another chart shows an early ascendant at 2*45" Scorpio.

Although I managed not to have Mercury/Jupiter combination on this chart, somehow Jupiter ended up at the ascendant (sigh).

Favorite and home team: LA Dodgers (Scorpio, 1st house)
Underdog: Houston Astros (Taurus, 7th house)

I've noticed both teams have aspects to MC or its Lord.

Mars (Dodgers) aspects MC and P of F (also sextile MC.) The Sun (L10) aspects MC. Moon aspects MC and I think the Moon’s final aspect will be to the Sun.

Venus (Astros) aspect L4 (Saturn). The Moon aspects Saturn.

Looks like Los Angeles Dodgers will be the champion for 2017 MLB World Series. However this is just at a glance, an overall impression and I haven't yet looked into the small details -- I will let you know if I find some other positive things for Astros or negative about Dodgers; between now and the game (starts 5PM at Pacific Time).

-

I better pay attention to Essential Dignities.

Dodgers: Mars is Detriment in Libra , Sun is peregrine in Scorpio.

Astros: Venus in Domicile, Saturn receives Venus in exaltation.

The Moon is peregrine -- both pitchers are having a hard time, especially Darvish (Dodgers)

Still only the 2nd inning Astros 5 to Dodgers 0

I better pay attention to Essential Dignities.

Dodgers: Mars is Detriment in Libra , Sun is peregrine in Scorpio.

Astros: Venus in Domicile, Saturn receives Venus in exaltation.
Saturn is all about control here . . . and Astros are not letting Dodgers score.

Bottom of 5th; score is still 5 - 0. I'm not sure how Dodgers will win the game with their planets in unfavorable signs.

-

Mars (Dodgers) aspects MC and P of F (also sextile MC.) The Sun (L10) aspects MC. Moon aspects MC and I think the Moon’s final aspect will be to the Sun.

I wasn't thinking right. There's no final aspect to the Sun. I ignored the essential dignities as well. Thank god I don't do betting (never have).

Top of 8th inning: Astros 5 Dodgers 1

Strange that the Dodgers cannot score even though they got onto the bases but somehow just got stranded.

The Moon aspect Saturn's antiscion at 5*20" Capricorn

Final aspect is Moon opposition Mars . . . Dodgers lost!