Should I study Biomedicine

Hello,
I asked a question "Should I study biomedicine?".

My chart: https://s1.postimg.org/4xdqsf9eun/astro ... .20554.png

My conclusions and interpretations:
* 1st house Lord in 12th, carrying me to work in a close place, just like a labour (biomedicine). Its generic interpretation is that person's focus through-out life is on matters related with Foreign Lands (yes, because I intend to study abroad).
* 9th house Lord in 11th, utilizing higher education in common benefit of all. This position shows that person is going to far distant places to work in large organizations or among big group of people for social welfare.
* Ruler of 10th in 11th, my vocation involves working for social causes and movements.

What does mean this Pluto in the first house? Is it good or change the other placements?
I don't think is bad at all, since Pluto sextile Sun (ruler of 9th) means persistence in achieving my goals, but I can't interpretate this.

Thank you!

Hi, as I 've been busy with horaries lately, I felt like looking at this one, and here is what I think:

- you are Saturn L1, hidden at 24Sag in the 12th.

- the study is Sun L9 at 12Sco in the 11th

- both cannot see each other and there is no connection thru another planet

Therefore, if your question was "will I…" the answer appears to be no.

If indeed the question is "should I…" (which is ofcourse a great difference):

- Saturn is in the triplicity of the Sun; Moon is indifferent to the Sun; but Saturn L1 located on the cusp of the 9th, enters its exile.

Therefore, from these receptions I 'd say that you like it but it would not work out according to expectations…
Herman

http://www.hervaro.be

hervaro wrote:Hi, as I 've been busy with horaries lately, I felt like looking at this one, and here is what I think:

- you are Saturn L1, hidden at 24Sag in the 12th.

- the study is Sun L9 at 12Sco in the 11th

- both cannot see each other and there is no connection thru another planet

Therefore, if your question was "will I…" the answer appears to be no.

If indeed the question is "should I…" (which is ofcourse a great difference):

- Saturn is in the triplicity of the Sun; Moon is indifferent to the Sun; but Saturn L1 located on the cusp of the 9th, enters its exile.

Therefore, from these receptions I 'd say that you like it but it would not work out according to expectations…
Hi hervaro,
Thank you!
Well, my question is "Should I" because I have a vocacional "Plan B", and I thought this course would be very interesting as a second degree.
I'm trying to know the career that best suited to my natal chart, and it seems that it could be good to me.
That was a bit frustrating lol, especially because I just looked at the good aspects.
I still have to learn a lot. Although I am still curious about this Pluto in the 1st house. Do you know if it has a special meaning?

Cheers.

Re: Should I study Biomedicine

Miss Watson wrote:Hello,
I asked a question "Should I study biomedicine?".

My chart: https://s1.postimg.org/4xdqsf9eun/astro ... .20554.png

My conclusions and interpretations:
* 1st house Lord in 12th, carrying me to work in a close place, just like a labour (biomedicine). Its generic interpretation is that person's focus through-out life is on matters related with Foreign Lands (yes, because I intend to study abroad).
* 9th house Lord in 11th, utilizing higher education in common benefit of all. This position shows that person is going to far distant places to work in large organizations or among big group of people for social welfare.
* Ruler of 10th in 11th, my vocation involves working for social causes and movements.

What does mean this Pluto in the first house? Is it good or change the other placements?
I don't think is bad at all, since Pluto sextile Sun (ruler of 9th) means persistence in achieving my goals, but I can't interpretate this.

Thank you!
Should be good as Venus is own sign conj star spica and in exaltation of 1st lord Saturn. It is also quite telling that Libra is intercepted in 10th and it was your second or hidden plan.

Saturn has two lesser dignities and is in its joy and in sect, showing you do have some aptitude. To me, Saturn in Sagittarius in a day chart indicates someone who is capable of understanding more esoteric things, since that is what Saturn rules and Sag is a higher minded sign. Saturn in the day brings clarity and insight to that. This sort of signification would be necessary to study something so complex. Saturn is also trine Uranus, which shows potential to have original ideas and maybe even touches of brilliance. You might especially do well with something involving technology, such as bioinformatics, bioengineering or certain areas of molecular biology, for example.

The Moon is exhaulted but decreasing in light after a full moon. This might suggest that you went through a period of great progress in your studies that seems like it is diminishing right now. The Sun represents the 9th house matter.

Pluto in the 1st can sometimes just help describe the querent, such as dark, penetrating features and a strong presence. I would think having Mars in Libra in the 10th square Pluto in the 1st that you are an ambitious, self motivated person but that your goals are not just for yourself (you want to benefit others). Mars in detriment in an angular house can also indicate major obstacles or even danger in the question. Perhaps the career could lead you to working in a dangerous area, for example. Mars also disposits the 9th ruler, so it seems connected to the education plan.

I also study biomedicine. I am getting my master's in medical microbiology and I work in a hospital lab as a microbiologist. I wish you luck in whatever your pursuits are.

Tanit3333 wrote:Saturn has two lesser dignities and is in its joy and in sect, showing you do have some aptitude. To me, Saturn in Sagittarius in a day chart indicates someone who is capable of understanding more esoteric things, since that is what Saturn rules and Sag is a higher minded sign. Saturn in the day brings clarity and insight to that. This sort of signification would be necessary to study something so complex. Saturn is also trine Uranus, which shows potential to have original ideas and maybe even touches of brilliance. You might especially do well with something involving technology, such as bioinformatics, bioengineering or certain areas of molecular biology, for example.

The Moon is exhaulted but decreasing in light after a full moon. This might suggest that you went through a period of great progress in your studies that seems like it is diminishing right now. The Sun represents the 9th house matter.

Pluto in the 1st can sometimes just help describe the querent, such as dark, penetrating features and a strong presence. I would think having Mars in Libra in the 10th square Pluto in the 1st that you are an ambitious, self motivated person but that your goals are not just for yourself (you want to benefit others). Mars in detriment in an angular house can also indicate major obstacles or even danger in the question. Perhaps the career could lead you to working in a dangerous area, for example. Mars also disposits the 9th ruler, so it seems connected to the education plan.

I also study biomedicine. I am getting my master's in medical microbiology and I work in a hospital lab as a microbiologist. I wish you luck in whatever your pursuits are.
Your answer was very accurate and helped me a lot!
Although I'm bit worried about this Mars in detriment and what you've had said about this Moon (it's all true), I'm confident i'll achieve my dream.
Thank you so much! :D