12th House Query

Hi,

One of my enemies recently told a man I like some malicious gossip about me in order to get revenge by making me look bad. She also told him I like him, which is true. I asked horary, "What was his reaction?"

To clarify, when I say, what was his reaction, I am referring to his inner feelings about the news as well as anything he may have shown behaviourally.

The quesited's significator is in my 12th house and in the sign of my detriment. That he is in the sign of my detriment, suggests to me that he does not like me, at all. But that he is in my 12th house suggests, additionally, that he was quite malicious about me. Is this how you would read this chart?

I ask only because this man is my neighbour as is the enemy who is spreading malicious gossip about me. The man and I were on good terms before this but, since this, his behaviour towards me has changed completely. I did not think this would have been the case as I thought he had the intelligence to recognise when someone is approaching him with an agenda to defame another person. But, obv., I am exalting him. I would prefer to know if the chart shows that he was malicious about me, so that I can conclude he is not my friend, so that I can move on from this whole problem rather than continue to make an effort with a neighbour who is malicious behind my back.

I'd be so grateful if someone could give me their opinion on this chart, the meaning of the quesited in my 12th house, in particular, please?

Oh, I'm so sorry, do not know how to post a chart. In the chart, I am L1, Scorpio and the man is L7, Taurus. My 12th house is Libra. He, Venus, is in Libra in my 12th house. So, he is dignified but in my detriment and in my 12th house. Please could you tell me that this man is NOT my friend.

Re: 12th House Query

Hello Janey.
Janey wrote: Oh, I'm so sorry, do not know how to post a chart. In the chart, I am L1, Scorpio and the man is L7, Taurus. My 12th house is Libra. He, Venus, is in Libra in my 12th house. So, he is dignified but in my detriment and in my 12th house. Please could you tell me that this man is NOT my friend.
In my humble opinion, one can't say much without the complete chart. if you are having problems u can give data to regenerate the chart. date time and place.

the moon is important it co signifies the querant.
known enemies are signified by the 7th lord. the 12th house signifies hidden enemies. the man you like - its significator may be the 11th lord. the house of friends.
you might want to consider the 11th lord with the 1st lord and the moon.

anyway, best of luck with ur friend.