Transit book preference: Rodden vs. Hand?

Hey y'all:

Is anyone able to give feedback on the relative benefits of the transit books by Lois Rodden and Robert Hand and give an opinion on which one you'd choose?

I had an opportunity to buy Mr. Hand's book, used, and didn't, and have been kicking myself for not doing so. Then I came across Ms. Rodden's other book: Money: How to Find it with Astrology, on the net, and, after reading snippets of it, decided I really like her writing style. So now I'm torn and wondering what others think of these volumes.

No doubt both books are very good, I'm just wondering how they might be distinguished from one another, in case one might be more suitable for my purposes (which, admittedly, are a bit undefined 8) ).

Thanks in advance.

moonbright
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

I don't have any experience of Rodden's but Robert Hand's book Planets in Transit is a good one for astrologer's starting out and wanting inspiration on how planetary energies combine - so I can recommend that, but cannot tell you whether it is better for you than Rodden's.

I have the first edition of Rodden's book, which is small but useful for looking things up on the fly, or gleaning tidbits to supplement others' work. But Hand's book is by far the more thorough, detailed and layered. I would recommend Hand's book as the #1 option, with Rodden as a secondary resource if you're curious about her style and approach.