Zodiacal Releasing - Important Periods

I recently spoke with a friend of mine who has his 7th from Fortune ruled by Taurus and his Venus is in Libra.

He released into a Taurus L2 on Fortune and a Libra L2 on Eros within 1 month of eachother. Right before those periods began, he met a girl he liked a lot but blew his chances with her and thought she'd stay despite being treated poorly. She didn't stay, but the periods are almost over and to no avail.

If I looked at this before I knew what happened I would've said he'd definitely meet his wife or have an important relationship during this time period. Well, it didn't happen. My question is - is it possible to *meet* someone in the 7th house period who later becomes that special person during some other period or would that marriage/relationship have happened *in* that period itself?

Note: It's kind of cool the girl has Venus in Libra too.

Let me know if I am being unclear.

cor scorpii wrote:Hi :)

No wonder it didn't works out - I presume Venus and Mars are squaring each other pretty closely but even if it's "only" by sign it's more than enough,with Mars as ruler being in its fall.
And if they're in bad houses as well...
Hello Cor sorpii,

Firstly, thank you very much for your response.

Requesting you to provide elaboration for your explanation. The Venus is in the 8th and Fortune 12th, to your point about bad houses.

Mars is in 5th and Fortune 9th. Please clarify what this means for him and for her. Is this a confirmation that he is at fault for the destruction of their union? Also, is this confirmation that universe brought to him the I'm personification of his wife, however took her away following his destructive traits?