WHO IS SATURN IN 1ST SAG, PARTIL SEXTILE JUPITER IN LIBRA?

i've been looking this forum from along time, im loving it.

Im from Brazil and learnig astrology now, and im in love with horary astrology because i think its a good way to learn astrology.

In august i made a question and until now i cant understand clear.

that time i knew a man on internet because i wanted to buy some arab candies to give to my friends ( he is arab). i was not thinking about any relashionship, but that saturn, after he sent me some interesting messages (hahahahah!) , i asked "will i date Ayman?" i didnt know anything about his life in that moment, but i very was attracted for him that day.

And i had this chart...later i discovered he is married (he told me). He told that the married was going very bad , that he tried two times to divorce and all that stories of a married man hahahahahhahah

But still i meet him...liked him a lot, i didnt touch him because he is married( but i wanted too). After this, we had a misunderstanding on whats app (he is arab, sometimes he doesnt understand what i say).

So let's go to chart:

i'm jupiter in libra in 11th house (his 5th). moon in fall, scorpio in 11th (his 5th)

he's mercury in domicile and exalted but retrograde in the cusp of 10th conjunct sun at the same place. No aspect with jupiter. Sextile mercury.

Sun in virgo with a Partil Sextile with moon. Sun conjunct mercury strong and week in virgo, he is sun (male) and mercury (lord of 7th)

First i looked anf thought: nothing would happen because sun sextile the weak moon and moon sextile mercury retrograde( maybe a friendship with me upset because i wanted something else and he, mercury is going out).

But then i looked this saturn in 1st ( he is older), i thought that could be him conjuncting the cusp of 1st making a partil sextile with jupiter (me) at his 5th house, a mutual reception with aspect (sextile).

can anyone tell me who is this saturn? and what is this partil sextile in his 11th house (5th of 7th)? saturn is the almuten of the chart and represents better him than mercury..... But mercury is the almuten of the 7th, combust with sun (male universal) ????????????????????

and why mercury is retrograde and combust at virgo? why does he burn himself?at his 4th?unhappy at home?

I met him, but didnt stay with him....will it still happen?

thank you!