Will I have some Karma?

Helo, i am posting a chart with a horary question.
It was asked today. 16.11.2017 at 13:40 in Lodz, Poland.
My question is- will i have some Karma about some friends that I have deleted from my life ?
I wouldlike to know if maybe something bad will happen to me or someone will talk behind my back etc.

The problem is that now i am changing the environmet, i am becoming stronger, 'better for myself', more confident.
I am working, cooperating with people that I like- hopefully projects will be finished well and the atmosphere will be ok :)

But to do it i neededto change the environment.Because since 2 -3 years I had some 'inner pressure' to prove someoe , some people that I am ok , to prove them that they were wrong thinking of me.

I started to work in other field connected with art industry and actually I became good at it and i became recognisable maybe not popular but people know me.

But i must have deleted some people from my past that caused ( in my opinion) my inner pain, this feeling of proving something. THe loss of self worth and self awarness.
And i deleted them from my life, from facebook and so one.

But now, when my life is coming other way and everything FOR NOW seems good i sometimes WORRY that maybe some of them will appear in my future, some of them will want to demage me or sth?

Or will they not care?

Thank you,
[/img]