I always felt this translation from Neptune to Pluto would give strong Uplift.

At the US close tonight it is ONLY 0°21' from exact. On Sunday night late something like 0°07' from exact. Exact at around 04:15hrs Tuesday UKT.

So the last bit of buoyancy may well be in Asia on Monday morning, spill into Europe.

Merkel's new Government should ride this Wave when it comes.

I think next week will be an exact example of how a good situation can turn -VE over a few hours.

H

So we are into the last stretch of the Rally.

From this Tuesday to say the 19th March I see a Downside.

I see Jupiter continuing towards Uranus till late Feb.

If that went to completion that'd be a dangerously Euphoric +VE.

Many people are saying to me the Rally has to continue because the Economic Data in the USA is so so good.

And the Tax Reforms will kick in in early Summer.

Well this is about reading The Stars NOT the Financial Pages.

So let's see what comes after 04:15hrs UKT this Tuesday the 16th Jan.

After which I'm signing off till mid March.

H

PS Please note that the Mega Trader who bets $MM on the VIX has closed his range targeting the next month as extremely Risky.

He's even bet that the VIX should rise above 25. It is now around 12.50 or less.

The problem with the VIX is that with so much money and Tax Cuts sloshing around we are unlikely to have a Recession.

A Heavy Sell Yes !! Recession No !!

So I'm calling it slightly less -VE. See the bottom.

1/ Carillion might go bust on Monday ? Ooooowch ? Yikkes . Mein Gott ?

Last week Venus died in the fires of the Sun, and then had remaining Life sucked out of by Pluto's fangs.

Venus relates to longer term Investors. People who tend to be very Risk Adverse.

We've entered a more Risk Adverse period now for much of this year. Till November in fact.

Also Saturn is in Capricorn and that is Sobriety too.

Could some of them be calling in the Loans ?

2/ I read a Professional Judgement for 2018. She agrees that it all begins to get hairy from the 16th Jan.

3/ I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN THAT ONCE JUPITER SEPARATES FROM PLUTO ON TUESDAY, it continues on towards Uranus in 150°.

If it was to complete that journey it'd be like a Euphoric Utopian Home run. It gets to 2°45' from around 4°30'.

I think some clever person could use those figures to calculate the energy involved.

It doesn't even get half way there ??

Set aside my ideas of Heavy Selling from Tuesday next week, my feelings are that People are going to be disappointed with the Earnings Season.

For me how can a company like Carillion be about to go bust ?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-caril ... KKBN1F20HC

Philip Green's the Chairman ??

I'D SAY WE ARE IN "POTENTIAL" Downside Territory from 04:15hrs Tuesday 16th Jan till the 19th March.

Further, I can't believe that the new German Government won't be formed until late March at the earliest. ??

We don't need much now to knock Investors back now.

H

Well Folks,

So for a while I've said that the last bit of buoyancy for this Rally ends at 04:14hrs UKT on Tuesday 16th Jan.

The -VE of Mars Uranus 150° should be testing. Can we say Mars in translating light from Jupiter.

An Unknowable. But I'd say Mars smashes into Uranus at great speed late on the 17th Jan UKT.

And right under Trump's IC too.

Something very very -VE should happen on the 18th Jan. Will we have suddenly gone from "Everything is just fine to Oooops" in a few days ?

Who saw Carillion coming ? Who saw that ? Is it another of these "It all went T's Up after Carillion went bust?" scenarios ?

Who saw it ?

Further, that as we are dealing with Cycles, what has gone up has to come down, and we are into that Zone till say the 19th Mar.

Luckily it is a holiday in the US so trading should be light tomorrow but equally that can allow a sharp move.

Timing is hard. I'll try to wait till after the US close to place my last SHORT Main Indices Options.

EU Stokks 50 ?

And suddenly we hear rumours about China NOT buying US Debt. Carillion are in trouble ? Will the US Debt Ceiling be raised this week ?

Now although I ONLY do Star Gazing naturally it is hard NOT to ponder what is written in the Financial Pages.

For example is it TOTALLY ridiculous to say we'll get a Sell Off now over the next 9 weeks ? People tell me about the US Tax Reforms etc ......

The Stars do show a Trail ahead for the Utopians, but it isn't consummated. It falls short and disappoints. Jupiter Uranus.

I've warned that three really big -VEs Cycles are beginning to bite. Harry Dent agrees too.

1/ Had a bit of a false dawn but Sobriety is now a theme in Government. Expect Rate hikes.

2/ The next big one has to bite by Spring 2019. I'd say it'll be absolutely clear by Oct 2018. And I think people will be muttering about it from this Spring onwards.

3/ There is an even bigger -VE and that could bite as soon as late this February. If NOT then it'll be in place by 2023, as 1/ and 2/ domino into it.

NONE OF THE ABOVE LOOKS likely just now does it. Except there is a lot of anger around and we can expect Trump to be a Lame Duck by mid November.

I think if May presses ahead with BREXIT without a Second Referendum then there could be Revolution.

Merkel's leaving it very late too. 6 months without German Leadership in Europe ?

What happens if Trump walks away and leaves Pence in power ?

H

PS Just pointing out how things can change ..

Rocko

While generally you may well be right about the end of the bull, your comment "Who saw Carillion coming?" Isn't a good example. People in the sector have known for over a year and there had already been objections in 2017 to the government giving it new contracts when its financial state was perilous

Your comments re US debt however are an excellent parallel
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Hi Amelia,

You may feel I'm claiming credit for Carillion's "sudden" problems.

Actually, I'm pretty angry that they had passed me by. Clueless to this.

Setting Astro aside I'm amazed, befuddled even, that such an important cog in the Public Services has gone bust.

I'd have thought there'd have been far more chat than that.

Further, although it fits with my Two Themes (general deterioration v behind the scenes desperation) theory I'm NOT sure what the Carillion "thing" is all about yet.

Just now I'm waiting for Jupiter to separate from Pluto tomorrow early UKT.

I'm having a break as I'm a bit sick of all this just now.

H

So Jupiter has completed his translation of Light from Neptune to Pluto. He passed thru the square of The Nodes. Mars followed on a similar Journey.

These last few weeks we've had some pretty cwazy moves in the Markets especially in "Trendy" Shares like Blockchain, Cannabis, and Lithium.

We'll see but I feel that yesterday then was a strong +VE peak, disguising and otherwise deteriorating situation.

No surprise that out Poor German Cousins come out with the greatest Balance of Trade figures.

I don't know how they have the Neck.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/germa ... iness.html

Don't think I've got much to add. Myself, like many others who do this, are struggling to get anything right.

You got to wonder why I could spot the big Sell Off early in 2016, and more importantly the Bounce back, while many many others didn't, and just now can't spot a Black Cat on a Snowy Day ?

Some theories are kicking around in "Me Heed". I'm wondering if the Uranus Pluto Cycle is the Cycle for Sell Offs ? About a 1 in 7 Year interactions. 3 in 21 Years ?.

I'm saying that from around 2010 till 2016 those two were "at it" in a square and the Markets bounced around all over the place.

Also I've little doubt that if you've got The Node Rising in Leo, (or Virgo), or Jupiter Rising in Libra or Scorpio then the threat that each Autumn brings is negated.

Normally Traders are Up for It in the Spring, and NOT in the Autumn. Rising Aries is a Risk Taking Sign, whilst Scorpio is a Cut and Save Sign.

But The Node in Leo throws the +VE Karma to Rise from say August to December, and Jupiter in Scorpio the +VE Karma November till March.

We have both just now and Mars in Scorpio too. How strong is Mars just now. Rising and beautifully placed in Scorpio.

Soon the Sun and Venus cross the Shadow of the South Node. I tend to remember the North Node but I think that'll mean a -VE energy.

Further, from the week after The Node will no longer be Rising. And we've got a strong Lunar Eclipse on the 31st Jan in Leo. You've got to understand that it is on the North Node too.

I'd say that is a +VE energy. We'll see. I think it hits near Trump's Pluto. But just passed. But it reminds that the Node is moving that way.

Um ?

The 31st could well be a bit of a destiny day from Trumpy. A Full Moon exposing one's Pluto has to be interesting at any time, but add The North Node too.

We'll have to see what that brings ? Jeff Sessions has been interviewed by the FBI. Things are getting closer to Trump on Russia.

Further, the Eclipse Point is short of the Node, and that means the Node continues to apply to that Point for several weeks. I think this keeps the Eclipse alive.

So this Eclipse isn't to be sniffed at but for Trumpy it could be a +VE.

Excuse me those who I am offending with my loose explanations or understanding of Risings and Settings.

Jupiter too will reach the square to the Rising Horizon. And Mars leaves Scorpio this Friday the 26th Jan.

I'm NOT changing my Judgement that the Bull Traps are set and open till say the 19th March.

Perhaps once Jupiter realises he won't complete with Uranus after the 23rd Feb, till say the 15th March, we have the biggest downside.

H

PS But I came here to post as I've been watching plenty of YouTube Videos again that warn of similar Economic Indicators to the pre-2008 Crash period.

There is a Southbay VICE Index that measures all sort of illicit spending and is very strong an picking up waning Wallet Power.

Also that US Auto Sales aren't as strong as they are made out to be. Suposedly, a "NEW" Sale is recorded when a Car is put on the Forecourt, NOT when it is sold.

Further, the US Lawmakers gave themselves till the 8th Feb to agree another Debt Ceiling.

Is Trump going to cave on the Dreamers ? Some say his Tax Reforms are the ONLY thing that matter and he's delivered them.

Also signed beautifully on the Solstice.

Anyway, some Selling today and things going as I thought.

Although Astro has strict rules you still need to apply them.

Like Golf, a lot goes into a good shot.

Also you tend to build Scenarios. Like Masterpieces.

Well things would be pretty bad now for the World if it wasn't for some very strange things going on.

A lot of talk of Manipulations.

NOW Till the 19th March or so Jupiter, Optimism, is sort of running in the Air like those Cartoon Animals.

When that gives is very hard to tell.

Till the 23rd Feb he "runs" closer and closer to the other side of the canyon.

But he doesn't make it. Zoop down he goes, at ANYTIME NOW. Possibly bit by bit by bit.

AS SO MANY TIMES the Astro is explaining the real World.

No-one really believes a Bad Correction can happen.

At worst for me a SHORT Seller, we get more Volatility, already the case.

At best a 5 to 10% Correction with a Rally again with an early March buy in.

H

Ok although for liquidity reasons I had to close my LONG VIX I am pleased (thru gritted teeth) to see it begin to rise.

A good 5% today. Still incredibly cheap.

It is the Lunar Eclipse tomorrow and that can bring Selling.

Also I've just noticed that Mercury isn't a million miles from beginning to burn up in the Sun. That'd be the end of a Buying phase and both Venus and Mercury would then be Setting.

I remain of the belief that the Bull Traps are set and remain so till around the 19th March.

Further, the period between the 23rd Feb and the 12th March looks the most dangerous.

I'd expect a big Sell Off of "trendy" stocks like Cannabis and Blockchain now, but with a view to buy again in early March.

I think we'll get one last Rally from then thru till late Sept, but NOT as powerful as we've had so far.

And then complete upset around the mid-term elections in the USA in early Nov.

H