Ok so late last Friday Jupiter gave up chasing Uranus and I think you'll see that the Markets are less elastic from that.

Venus and then Mercury trine Jupiter thru this week. The first can be a Walk Away energy but the second should be +VE enough to carry us thru to Pluto's tailgating onto Jupiter on Friday 2nd, and then next week Jupiter begins to SR.

Lots of Geopolitical News to come and I think we are now into the desperation phase. Desperation in the USA, Germany, Italy and Europe generally. Merkel is certainly making "bold" plays.

Pluto's sextile to what will be r.Jupiter is a significant and +VE energy but maybe a bit Unhealthy.

The Fats Cats may slurp up too much Cream over the Spring and Summer.

Deutsche Bank needs to be watched as Uranus moves towards Taurus. With Uranus already tailgating Saturn I think whatever Credit Crisis MII we have appearing this Spring into the Summer will be "managed" ....

So hard hard calls as to where to Bet. Dollar ?

H

PS Worth noting that the Node is steadily applying to Trump's Pluto reaching there in late April just as the Banking Crisis begins to unfold. In some way Trump will realise that his whole driving force may have been wrong.

Ok so we've lost elasticity but I think it is likely we'll experience a strong Upside in the week of the 5th March. And the week of the 12th.

However, as the Dirty Money floods in the is also a real chance of a Credit Crisis II this Spring. So things may be well become pretty Wild as the Capitalist Pigs feed on Trump's swill.

There are very much Two Themes now till November. A strong Upside kicking in very soon driven by Trump and Merkel. Unhealthy money.

A "managed" Downside related to Credit drying up again.

I think the Markets will move a lot higher.

H

PS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18Tgj49IwM

Well for me Pluto has now Tailgate Jupiter. I think we'll see what that will bring next week.

As Jupiter is SR we have to be concerned about what Trump is up to with his Steel and Aluminium Tarrifs.

When it comes in the week of the 12th March this energy between Pluto and r.Jupiter is going to be interesting.

What role does Pluto play in the SR ? Making Jupiter uber over-confident.

Time will tell.

MJ looks the best now.

H

NOT too sure what is going on just now in the Main Markets. Pluto has JUST started to catch up with Jupiter, and then next week we are into this situation whereby Jupiter is Stationing Retro.

I still believe that is a +VE all be it a strange one.

I think Trump's comments re Tariffs are of a concern as that is a Uranus in Taurus theme.

And although Uranus is applying to Saturn in a wide trine the orb is well out just now. So we can expect Uranus to rock the boat till late May.

Also Uranus is trining Trump's Mars/ Asc, this time without Saturn to cool things, so we can expect loads of Shooting from the Hip, even if he is hitting the target.

H

I'll be glad when we get to next week or even the week after, the 12th March.

Full Moon in Virgo and that is much if Trump's first house I seem to remember. Also across his Mars / Asc in late Leo.

Uranus around 26° making the uncontrolled trine to his Mars. I said long ago expect him to become erratic.

The trine runs till mid April, and the trine to his Asc till mid May !!

With the Node squeezing his Pluto to till late April you've got the feeling he'll be flayling around.

H

As it is a bit of an Unknown I can ONLY say that I believe that as Pluto and r.Jupiter stabilise in a sextile that remains till mid April, and then r.Jupiter translates to Neptune till late May, and while Pluto and Neptune are applying, we should get a Rally.

This Rally will have to be strong enough to offset whatever Spanners Uranus will be throwing in the Works.

We are talking from now till late May. Then Uranus might get a bit wild for a few weeks or months, until Jupiter begins to apply back towards Neptune mid July, then Pluto and even Uranus, till early Nov.

So you can expect things to get Wild from late May to early July.

I was relieved to see the US Markets recover today and they should end Up.

I think it will all get very exciting now, and especially the week after. But which Sectors to Speculate on ? MJ ? Blckchn ? And how much Boat Rocking will Trumpy do ?

"March 2 (Reuters) – Equity fund managers raise their net long positions in S&P 500 futures contracts in the week ended Feb 27 by 9,276 to 181,919, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission data showed on Friday.

Equity fund speculators trimmed their net short positions by 3,462 to 41,430, the data showed."

H

PS https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/forei ... 06785.html

So for me it is nearly all about how the sextile between Pluto and r.Jupiter will play out and that really is next week. And then on and on till late May with Neptune.

Verses Uranus moving towards Taurus.

But Trumpy is having his Mars / Asc / 21st Aug Eclipse Point stimulated by Uranus in trine and also this week by Mars in trine.

He'll do well NOT to pick a fight. Runs till around the 18th March.

The ONLY good thing is that he measures his success in what the Markets are doing.

So he shouldn't totally go off on one, you'd think.

H

So it is hard to see how Uranus and Mars transiting Trump's Mars/ Regulus/ Asc isn't going to continue Economic Nationalism till this weekend, and on till around the 18th March.

It may well be signed into Law tomorrow and come into effect around the 21st March. That magic day as the Sun transits into Aries.

H

A bit worrying that Trump's Tariffs come in around the 22nd
March.

1/ As the Sun moves into Aries
2/ Uranus crosses the 27° line for the last time.

Well let's hope as r.Jupiter and Pluto begin to dance clearly next week we feel some Umph from that.

Things may well hang in the balance as The Two Themes each grow stronger till late May.

a/ Deterioration from Uranus
b/ Power from r.Jupiter > Pluto > Neptune

H

Jupiter is Stationing Retro and normally that'd have a clear -VE effect of the Markets as confidence and optimism go into retreat.

This time r.Jupiter is forming a sextile with Pluto. We may have to sweat a few days but as it gets going I think it'll be a strongish +VE.

Can't really see it being a -VE.

" "ON, March 9 (Reuters) – Welcome to the home for real-time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus.

Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: julien.ponthus.thomsonreuters.com@reuters.net

We've Touched The Bottom (1205 Gmt)

Of the correction that is, believes Edmund Shing, global head of equity and derivatives strategy at BNP Paribas.

During a call with reporters, he argued that when compared with patterns of previous corrections that occurred during a bull market, there was a case to see markets having touched their low point.

Here's his chart showing a bull market correction usually materialises in a W shape curve:

"I think we have touched the second bottom ...I believe it will push us back to, or even beyond the recent highs that we saw at the beginning of the year, and that's true for the S&P and I think it will be true also for Europe and Japan in particular", he says. "

However, while I'm waiting and hoping Uranus is closing in on the 27° point of no return and is then said to become anxious too get into the next Sign.

So on the Downside we can expect things to get wobbly related to Economic Nationalism, Banking weakness and anything related to people's feelings of Comfort and Wealth.

We have to hope that as Saturn and Uranus are actually applying now that whatever nervousness Uranus has to get into Taurus, that it is "managed."

I think that the way Trump's Trade War ranting went it looks like he does understand just now the implications.

He might care less is he becomes a Lame duck in November and ONLY has Executive Power type power left.

H

So we got the big Rally in the USA. We need to wait a couple of days next week to see how r.Jupiter and Pluto begin to harmonise.

My feeling is that Saturn and Uranus may begin to cancel each others' problems out.

ie the Rates Hikes and the Economic Nationalism may drop away.

We could be on for a very nice run all the way thru to Sept, or even early November.

In my book anyway. Chapter 3 Page 64.

H