Saturn square Venus ?

Thanks for that. I might have missed them and then got thrown off the Trail.

Jupiter and Pluto is a strong one even in sextile so we could move up sharply now.

But equally there are plenty of troubles and I just noticed that Easter looks troubling, and Mercury will be retro from the 23rd March.

Say the week of the 26th by the time it bites. Add the Full Moon and we could get serious turbulence that week into the week after.

Terror Attack ?

So let's see if we can get a fortnight's worth of Rally ?

H

So the US Markets have just closed. There is said to be a Key Resistance for the SP at around 2,789.2 and we are swinging around there today.

For me we need to watch other Sectors. MJ came better toward the end as did some of the Blkchn Stocks.

"NEW YORK, March 12 (Reuters) – The Nasdaq rose on Monday as tech stocks climbed, but the S&P 500 ended lower and the Dow dragged as industrials were weighed down by tariffs signed into law last week by President Donald Trump."

With Jupiter now retro we need to see how that looks like playing out. Hopefully NOT going sideways but it could be.

If you score it a retro Jupiter is ONLY -5 points compared to his forward thinking Brother.

However, there is plenty of Turbulence around before we get to the end of May. And then get all excited for this forward run till mid Sept.

The week of the 23rd March thru till well after Easter for example. With Mercury turning retro.

H

Easing Inflation worries ? This is something that is being said reasonably often now.

That means Saturn's journey through Capricorn is in someway being mitigated.

Uranus is catching Saturn in a wide orb-ed trine and let's hope that is what is at play.

That'd mean Uranus will be less disruptive too as it moves into Taurus, at least for this year.

The SP 500 still bouncing around the 2,789.2 resistance / support level.

H

So so far today a bit of a pull back in the USA after a good start. Neptune is making an inconjunction to the powerful Node in Leo.

Also I think it'll take a few days to see how the sextile between r.Jupiter and Pluto develops.

We seem to be struggling to break thru the level 2789.2.

I'd say so far things are within my range of expectations.

Let's hope as Neptune clears away we begin to move up. That'd be later tomorrow.

H

PS Uranus is activating Trump's Mars / Eclipse Point/ Asc / till around the 20th March for the first.

He's going to be at his Whackiest till then.

Slight miscalculation on the duration of the inconjunction between Neptune and The Node.

It peaks this Friday late evening in the UK.

McWhitter tells use that the Node in Leo is strong for Economics and therefore you'd feel a strong -VE from Neptune would confuse and weaken the situation.

So we may see increasing retreat this week due to that but that might offer buying opportunities for the Braver.

Mars will then be Capricorn and the Sun close to Aries.

I'd say things Rally wise then hang in the balance and we have to see what r.Jupiter sextile Pluto can deliver.

H

PS With Mars and Uranus activating Trumpy's n.Mars then he's going to be looking for a fight. Perhaps NOT a wrong one but a fight anyway.

Add Neptune trine the Node and probably any hope of a Rally this week can be written oof. - Do Certa

Trumpy does seem to be able to move that Markets and we know he measures his success against them.

So we have to hope that even with t.Mars and t.Uranus trining his n.Mars / n.Regulus Eclipse Point / n.Asc that he rolls back any too stupid comments.

Mars rolls away this weekend and Uranus passes n.Mars early next week on the 19th March.

But Uranus continues till mid May irritating Trumpy's nose.

"By Sruthi Shankar March 15 (Reuters) ... "I think the initial reaction to the commentary about trade tariffs, it was very destabilizing to the markets that the White House is aware of that and I think they dialed back the rhetoric to an extent," said Peter Kenny, senior market strategist at Global Markets Advisory Group in New York. "

H

So we wait and we watches ? I'll be glad when we get to next week so that Pluto can close further on r.Jupiter. Also that Neptune can leave the Node alone and t.Mars can stop overstimulating Trump's n.Mars/ Regulus Eclipse Point / Asc.

And the Sun enters Aries on Tuesday. The April factor is nearing.

Unfortunately, Mercury is slowing and Venus is catching. They conjoin next week. The relationship between Venus and Mercury is important so any change has to be watched.

Mercury goes retro by the 26th March.

The Chart Guys point out that although we are testing some Support levels we are well above any Bearish Signal points.

With all the -VEs listed in "Easter - NOT looking so Holy" I think by say the week of the 1st April we may have dropped towards those critical Support levels.

I think we will Rally but I can't see it till April now. I'll give things a few days next week but I'd close Long positions most probably too before Mercury turns retro.

Mercury is retro for about three weeks and involves the inferior conjunction with the Sun.

This is a time people begin to loose focus and make poor decisions. It is as long as the week of the 16th April before Mercury gets back in to mood to Trade.

Ooooooooooooh ? Errrrrrrrrrrrr ?

H

So we made it to the close in the USA without falling further. We are down about 1% on the SP this week.

Here are some opinions about what is going on but although next week might be better I'd imagine the week running into Easter will be bumpy and it'll be good to get to the end of the week on the other side of Easter.

Easter Monday, 2nd April has the Mars Saturn clash. Most Markets will be closed so whatever -VE-ity may have blown away by the opening on the 3rd April.

"By April Joyner - NEW YORK, March 16 (Reuters) – The S&P 500 and the Dow Industrials rose on Friday, boosted by strong industrial output numbers, though all three of Wall Street's major indexes posted losses for the week.

February industrial production jumped 1.1 percent, the largest increase in four months. ... Walmart Inc gained 1.9 percent after the University of Michigan's preliminary reading of its consumer sentiment index rose more than expected to 102.0.

Friday's gains came at the end of a rocky week dominated by concerns of a U.S. trade war with China and political turmoil, which began with the ouster of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Stocks traded in a narrow range, Lerner said, as investors unwound positions in futures and options contracts expiring on Friday, in a phenomenon known as "quadruple-witching." The Nasdaq was barely changed at Friday's market close.

Investors were also looking ahead to next week, when the Federal Reserve is expected to raise benchmark U.S. interest rates. Rate-sensitive sectors, such as utilities and real estate, rose on Friday, but they could perform poorly if rates increase sharply."

If you follow The Stars you soon realise that you don't actually need anything on Earth to move the Markets.

The Interest Rate hike comes at a stable time Astrologically but Mercury, Traders mentalities, is NOT far from retreating. So what you'll get is little or now reaction to the FOMC call but then suddenly the week after Traders start to run for cover.

As to next week when Stocks trade in a narrow range it is a sign that a breakout is building. My feeling is that'll be Up as Pluto cuddles up to to r.Jupiter.

At least next week. The week of the 25th March I'd sell up and take a holiday till the 3rd April.

Though you may have to clear the debris off your desk from whatever kicks off over Easter when you come back.

H

Um ?

1/ I believe as Pluto closes in on r.Jupiter, as Pluto and Neptune close, above all as Uranus catches Saturn we have the potential to deal with difficult ideas like Trade Barriers, to spend released liquidity well and to Rally. But short term see 2/ below

2/ Towards the very end of next week I think we begin to hit some Turbulence. Probably nothing will be apparent till the week of the 26th March. I think then we'd do well to sit on the sidelines till a bit after Easter. Say the 4th April.

In the time 25th March till 5th April there is a clear potential for any conflicts or stupid thinking to come to a head. Especially 31st-3rd April.

As Mercury is retreating, then under the Full Moon combusting, just as Mars and Saturn clash that points to somebody running up and kicking the Markets where it hurts.

H