The Stock Markets to mid June 2018

Right when the time comes I'll close the 2017 thread.

1/ I'm expecting the Main Indices to be in pretty poor shape going onto 2018. I'll pencil in some figures later.

But easily -20% lower than the Top last week 6th Nov.

2/ I think much of the little +VE in 2018 will be dominated by Jupiter in Scorpio. A strong +VE forms around the 8th-10th Jan between Jupiter, Mars and Pluto.

However, around that time Venus finally combusts and takes up a Setting position which knocks a good +20 points off the overall mood.

3/ Saturn will have crossed into Capricorn by the start of 2018.

4/ Uranus crosses into Taurus in April but I think once it has crossed 27° Aries Technology Stocks will begin to tumble.

5/ In Spring Neptune and Pluto begin to apply. Saturn and Uranus begin to apply.

These type of aspects tend to float the Markets up.

H

PS Feel free to chip in any other things you've noticed. However stupid you think they might be.

This is very much a discussion thread.
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ok so it is early days but understanding Jupiter's transits thru Scorpio will be key to what happens in the Financial Markets till Autumn 2018.

Venus completed her translation to Neptune from Jupiter today and we got the Tax Reforms passed thru the US House of Reps. A small step.

So we might expect that Jupiter's trine to Neptune by the 3rd Dec might be the next step in this Tax Reform agenda.

In fact next week Venus goes on the sextile Pluto and that should tell us more about this key area.

Venus will also 150° Uranus and then Saturn.

Jupiter sort of follows all this but doesn't reach Uranus before turning back.

But when a planet like Jupiter Rises for the next 5 months and transits Neptune then Pluto, then Neptune and then Pluto +VEly then it'll bring big +VE actions.

We might see that Trump begins to get his agenda passed thru the Houses. You've got to wonder if that will be because other things begin to go wrong. And they have their minds focused.

Things become black and white.

Unfortunately I think everything else will be falling apart and we'll have that typical Right Wing thing where they write Laws to suit themselves while everybody and the Nation sinks.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From now late November 2017 till Sept 2018 the main +VE is Jupiter trining Neptune, and then sextiling Pluto by the 15th Jan. Mars on the 10th Jan.

And then it retraces over Pluto, over Neptune and then back over Pluto again.

This is the Theme to study. What will it bring ?

Read this correctly and you'll be laughing.

I'm pretty sure this is all about big changes in Government and Taxes etc.

See what's happening in Zimbabwe ? And old rotten structure being removed through desperation. But will it save Zimbabwe ? NOT MUCH.

Will Trump's Tax Reforms save the Rally, that has been little to do with Trump, as so far he hasn't passed any Laws has he ?

Will they help America ?

I might NOT like it but Neptune in Pisces is strong and +VE. Pluto in Capricorn strong, and Jupiter lubricates and eases, and Rises till the Spring

I THINK ANYTHING JUPITER BRINGS WILL BE MORE OUT OF DESPERATION TO ACT WHILE GENERALLY OTHER THINGS ARE FAILING.

In summary I say the downward pressure on the Main Market Indices is MASSIVE just now.

a/ Jupiter may prevent a Heavy Sell Off before the 3rd Dec 2017.
b/ But from then into the New Year 2018 very Heavy Selling is likely.
c/ The Jupiter/ Mars - Pluto interactions around the 10th-15th Jan 2018 should bring some hope for Rally-iers.
d/ Late Jan to Late March 2018 another Black Hole. More Selling.
e/ While this is happening Uranus is steaming towards Taurus. Technology Selling too now.
f/ Jupiter begins to retrace his steps. More desperate Governmental Law changes.
g/ Some Big Cycles turn +VE in the Summer but we'll be far down by then and Saturn Uranus near a trine in Sept 2018. Some +VE stability.
h/ The Node moves out of Leo into Cancer in Nov 2018. Book that ticket to Mars.

H

Naturally with a natal Pluto/ Uranus/ Asc conjunction making an inconjunction to Saturn/ Aquarius I don't tend to respect convention.

So I'm saying from when Mars enters Scorpio around the 12th Dec we need to start planning 2018.

Simplistically I'm saying that something good may start there. Further if you look into early to mid Jan you've got a whole set of planets making +VE relations to each other, which at first glance suggest some sort of mega peak for Miners and Oil.

Dig a little deeper and some problems appear.

And then you've got to take into account that I believe the Bottom will be falling out of the World till late March.

Then Uranus leaves Aries temporarily and I think things become hellish.

EXCEPT for whatever Jupiter is delivering.

I think I'll wait till that week of the 12th Dec 2017 before I try to find opportunities.

But at first glance Gold, Silver and Oil may be flying up as Mars conjoins Jupiter and Jupiter sextiles Pluto. There is a translation in there too.

And a translation by Mars from Neptune to Jupiter and on to Pluto.

SOMETHING +VE will be going on, set against an otherwise deteriorating Backdrop.

H

So there is the need for absolute Honest when making Judgements and Predictions. This is why I couldn't do Astrology, or Homeopathy, or even Acupuncture for money.

So I'm looking now at whether we'll get a Heavy Sell Off next week especially from 1pm on the 27th to the close on the 6th Dec.

It may be a bit of a mini run for the next 9 months.

So firstly the +VEs

1/ The North Node is in Leo. Empirical evidence says that this relates to the Top of a 18.6 year Cycle. It lasts about 1.5 years till Nov 2018.

But why ? Well I think the Node sort of distorts the Zodiac. A bit like a Roulette Wheel that isn't round. The distortion is towards Leo and the Karma sort of fills up there.

People with Leo like mentalities do well. A.S.A.That.

2/ Next I see Jupiter Rising in Scorpio. I think this sort of has the same effect. The Signs or Time of Year that usually brings doubts, retreats and fears, The Autumn, is sort of cancelled out by the Greater Benefic Rising.

A.S.A.That ..

The fact that those two Cycles are at work together must dramatically increase the Uplift in Business Confidence.

3/ Next amazingly Rising Jupiter makes about three Home Runs till Sept 2018. Trining Neptune, squaring the Node, sextile Pluto again and again.

REMARKABLE.

Though, as VestaDS pointed out, the Elements and therefore the Qualities are important. Water and Earth are less dynamic energies, Pluto in a Cardinal Quality has to be strong.

Also Rulerships and Receptions must be relevant for Jupiter and Neptune, but NOT sure how.

So for sure Jupiter has to be watched very carefully as it can spoil the SHORT Sellers dreams.

However, there are some simpler Business Cycles to consider too.

4/ Venus Rising I think is a big +VE and that is coming to and end. Burns up fully early Jan and then begins Setting.

5/ The very very very strongly +VE Saturn r.Uranus basically is finished, at least for the Fire Signs.

6/ Mercury is closing in on Saturn. Ooooooooooooooh ??? That's a real stamp on your head energy that lasts about a week.

7/ I looked further a head and there are some strange -VEs that just go on and on and on acting against The Node.

The Node also forms a Yod with Pluto and Neptune on the New Year. Does that suggest a MASSIVE thrust of Karma through The Node in a +VE or -VE way ? Um ?

IT COULD BE A MASSIVE +VE over the Xmas into New Year holiday. That often is for Stocks. But why ?

Also Jupiter's square to The Node around Xmas could be pretty +VE too.

Could something be coming that really pushes the Markets up from the 11th Dec onwards? Or are we just picking ourselves of the deck and all the anti-Crash legislative support kicks in ?

8/ And if we don't get a Real Shocker this coming Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday or Tuesday then Real Shocker comes once Uranus begins to move direct and crosses 27° Aries in early Spring.

Summary - Although I try to avoid reality checking against Earth Experiences I often say to myself this very strong Economic Data just doesn't disappear overnight.

And if the Trouble I see appears then The Powers don't just sit there. In fact they do exactly what you'd expect The Powers to do, and that is start to use Underhand Scorpion type Power Plays. The very Scorpion method of Survival.

Probably repeating myself but it is iterative and honesty should bring simplification.

My Judgement is that there is a "Reasonable Chance" of a Heavy Sell Off in the next fortnight after Venus has finished the 150° to r. Uranus around 1pm this Monday 27th Nov.

I use the scale to predict clear Stock Market movements ...

I'm really "Pretty Sure" - 93.5%
There is a "Very Good Chance" - 85%
There is a "Reasonable Chance" - 76.5%
There is a "Chance" - 67.5%
Unknowable or Unknown - AVOID

Why the doubt ?

Rising Jupiter and the position of The Node .. But Jupiter exacts Neptune over the weekend and its +VE energy will be reduced as The Markets are closed.

And my money is where my mouth is.

H

PS But if I win big in the next few days I'll be parking money money. Things get very convoluted till say the week of the 15th Jan when things again would deteriorate further from the 16th Jan.

Here's my Ball Park figures for an average of the Main Stock Market Indices to Sept 2018.

ie A (Japan + DAX + EU 50 + FTSE +SP 500) / 5 sort of thing.

20% Chance we'll be at least 5% higher
50% Chance we'll be at least 20% lower
25% Chance we'll be at least 35% lower
05% Chance we'll be at least 50% lower

H

For me this weekend is a sort of break point. From Monday we are into a new playing field.

Very difficult Energies to read as we move through to the 16th Jan. Jupiter squaring The Nodes at Xmas could be something VERY +VE. And when does that Energy bite ?

Quite a bit of Relief here ...

Some of my Options paid out this morning. And I then bet LONG. And then it'll be SHORT before the close but also I think I'll save some for 8am Monday.

Next week will be -VE but I don't think a Disaster though.

But more importantly for me. The Two Themes are clearer.

1/ General deterioration. What took us up is taking us down now till Spring 2019. Now I feel things look pretty dark till probably late April.

The Yod at the New Year could crash something big.

2/ The Powers will be implementing good +VE strategies to stop the about happening till Sept 2018. They'll have some success especially Summer and early Autumn.

Jupiter will be working terribly hard.

OVER ALL then VERY HARD to see where to Invest.

Plenty of scope for Bubbles and for bursting Bubbles.

H

PS Spoke too soon. The News from the US about Flynn knocked my very nice Bounce back. Now we are stuck in the middle.

I'll try to open a SHORT position last thing tonight, and then catch some Options first thing on Monday. WEEKLY.

Certainly next week looks -VE.

People should be wondering what Jupiter's square to The Nodes brings towards Xmas, and then followed by the Yod from Neptune/ Pluto to The Nodes.

I think both will bring MASSIVE energy though the second is said to be -VE. I'm NOT too sure about that.

And you've got to add that Jupiter is translating light from Neptune to Pluto. Mars doing something similar.

Further, Jupiter is Rising. So even more +VE, even of a behind the scenes nature.

A lot of this could be related to Trump's Tax Reforms favouring Leo types.

I'll be EXITING The Markets on the 7th Dec because genuinely I don't know whether the potential Up from the above will beat the potential Down from pretty well everything else.

H

Ok I'm developing my Two Themes Theory for 2018. It's pretty simple.

1/ Jupiter will deliver significant legislative +VEs for the Markets and that runs till Sept 2018. The Node will help too till Nov 2018. Saturn and Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will deliver a mid year bounce.

2/ Apart from the above many things are turning -VE. Those latter Big Beast are now weakening. Uranus's journey into Taurus has to deliver a shuddering halt to Speculation.

I think there is always the DRK to think about and Special Investigator Mueller looking into Russian interference. Also over the year the Democrats have to start to organise against Trump for the mid Terms in Nov. [That's just in the USA.]

At a very simplistic level we have a reasonably clear Upside Theme and a relatively clear Downside Theme.

For Speculation really then it is a week by week affair. For example next week once the Tax Reform bounce has occurred you'd expect Saturn to strangle the life out of the Market for a few days. Further, Venus gets close and close to the Sun.

Meanwhile Jupiter moves close to squaring The Nodes. I feel that also has some sort of very +VE Karmic energy. So once the Sun Mercury combustion is complete on the 13th Dec, you'd expect a run into Xmas.

Venus all the while should be weakening and Investors basically should be having doubts.

Something significant happens when The Nodes cross the mid point of Pluto and Neptune at New Year.

Again mix energies, maybe +VE while Mars meets Jupiter, and they both meet Pluto 10th - 15th Jan.

A big old mess.

I think longer term predictions now are very very hard to make.

H

See you on the 15th Jan 2018. Till then really I don't know what will happen. It has a Bubble feel about it. Further Mueller is on the trail of people close to Trump.

How could you miss a MASSIVE Tax Break ? You all call.

1/ Well this W/E was always going to have +VE News. Just a case of how +VE? Jupiter Rising is forming a VERY HARD to read set of +VEs.

Jupiter may link Neptune and Pluto together to the 15th Jan. And cross The Nodes at Xmas. Further, Mars gets in on the act too in a +VE way.

I've said I can't read it all but it looks like Trump's Tax Reform have a massive affect of some key areas to do with Capitalism and maybe Mining. And Oil.

2/ The problem is that all that is pretty unique and carried out by ONLY a few planets.

Most of the other planets are -VE. Certainly from say the 16th Jan till the 19th Mar a big BLACK Hole opens.

Till then ? Well once we've had a bounce to start this week ahead it'll be interesting. I understand the EU Interbank lending rate spike to a 20 month high on Thursday night. Why ?

Saturn strangles Mercury until 1pm Wednesday 6th Dec. Jupiter squaring The Nodes is 20 days away.

3/ We have to expect some ugly News over the next few days, and again early next week. A LOT IS NOW BET ON TRUMP'S TAX REFORMS ARRIVING.

There are definitely Two Themes now all the way till Autumn 2018. And after that there is ONLY One Theme.

H

PS I am wrapping this up now. I really don't know what Jupiter will bring. Probably over all +VE till the 15th Jan but so much else contradictions that.

Whilst I was going thru all the stuff that Christeen Skinner raised this year I crossed Harry Dent's path.

I've just read his book Zero Hour. Or the first 50 pages.

I don't think he is an Astrologer but he's tuned into the Cycles of Pluto, Uranus and (as you pointed out) Saturn. 250 years, 84 years, and 28 years.

He believes, like me, that they all hit a 250 year low any day, or week or month soon. For me this will happen by Spring 2019, but may well be felt before this Winter is out. As early as the first week of 2018.

He says a CRASH at least as bad as 1929 should occur. Actually worse.

I agree with him, but he wouldn't have known that the buoyancy of Jupiter in the SHORT TERM will prevent the worse of his theory happening. Till Sept 2018.

All the Desperate Power Plays by Trump and even Merkell, and May will come to nought in the long term

But I wonder if that makes the situation even worse as it is sort of kept alive by Jupiter's support.

Don't worry "All's WELL!" ...

H

PS I'm just trying to catch one of these Ups and Downs as Mercury retreats. Up today, another Down early.

Then I'll "walked away" from the Markets but will be back on the 15th Jan.