OK I'm taking a Punt on the Main Indices, Tech and India. Wary Eyes on the week of the 14th May when Mars blindsides Uranus.

WE NEED TO HAVE THE RADAR ON FULL BLAST FOR ANYTHING appearing 11th May on wards.

This week ahead starts with Venus being strangled by r.Saturn in inconjunction.

Could the next 48 hours Trading be the Buy moment to take us thru till the 15th Sept ?

Repeat - We need to be watching from the Friday 11th on wards as Mars crashes towards Vulnerable Uranus.

Big Tech has to take a Hit then.

Uranus's Shock Waves are the danger now, but r.Saturn is closing to calm them.

HARD CALLS.

I've gone long now across the Main Indices, Tech and India, and may try to hold hold hold them....

Might be a bit slow early next week.

And The Establishment takes a bit of a Hit tomorrow.

Goodbye Amber ?

H

So the Radar scanning the Horizon already shows up a warning for the period 11th to 16th May and that is Trump's decision on Iran.

The Israeli PM saying today that Iran kept all the documents from its Nuclear Programme ?

I think today's Selling and probably more tomorrow is related to Venus in inconjunction with slow moving and retro Saturn.

I'm already long but I'd be adding more tomorrow later in the day if I had liquidity.

I think we are on the move up now.

H

I should know better. Very hard to Call things just now. And I just remembered that Mars crosses the South Node in June, and then July, and then late in Sept.

The Nodal Axis is pretty important in Capitalism so you don't want it upset.

But shorter term I say the 11th till the 16th May is troubling. Therefore worth watching this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gx6uF3 ... 8775567909

H

PS Venus separates from r.Saturn overnight so we might Rally on now till the Danger time above ...

I am afraid that the Road Ahead has descended into a right Old Mess.

1/ The Node and r.Saturn are now within 1° applying inconjunction. Today the Node also crosses from the Decan of Jupiter into the one of the Sun. As we are talking Leo you'd feel that we now are in one of the most Karmic Phases possible in this Key 18.5 Year Cycle. Till the 6th Nov.

What does it mean ? Hard Call. The Node in Leo is a Key Capitalist driver. r.Saturn in Capricorn a Key Authority Figure or Energy.

150° ? STOP the Show, Change the Play. NOT necessarily bad, but certainly significant.

They remain within 1° till around the 9 July. (They take a break but get at it all again when Saturn slows to SD say 10th Sept).

So my 10th July to 15th Sept Rally still can live.

2/ Really we are waiting for the 10th July when Jupiter begins to move forwards.

3/ I am Long on the Main Indices - SP500, DAX, FTSE, US Tech 100 and India Capital Growth, but this is more Hoping than Judging.

I think I'd hold that till the end of the next week, then I'd expect Selling during the 11th May - 16th May.

4/ Buy back in on the 16th May, and then hold thru till the week of the 2nd June.

5/ The Node and Mars, and Saturn clash around the 8th June. Saturn continues to apply to the Node and eventually crosses on the 18th June.

Theoretically this should be really really Heavy Stuff. Can we see Trump trying to deal with Iran and Korea ?

Well if there is a genuine will on all sides he might win, but I don't think he'll get that from Iran, though I think he might get it from Korea.

You see ? What a Mess !!

H

PS Best to stay away till the 9th July. I might do that as there is little Clarity I can bring.

Well my LONG hold didn't last too long.

As The Node crossed Trumpy's n.Pluto he was exposed as having paid for the silence of Stormy Daniels.

Mars is now 4°30' from Uranus in square. Mercury is also going to get involved in this.

For me Uranus is Speculation, Mars is Trader's Risk appetite, and Mercury The Market.

So we've got a smash up involving them coming up pretty soon.

I feel with Uranus passed the 27° point too it has to be more Vulnerable.

Is that what is causing this Selling ? I think you'd need to wait till next week to see if that is true.

H

"NEW YORK, May 4 (Reuters) – The three major U.S. stock indexes rose more than 1 percent on Friday after weaker-than-expected U.S. wage growth helped to calm investor fears about rising interest rates and inflation, though the S&P 500 and Dow Industrials still posted losses for the week."

I think with Mars closing on vulnerable Uranus, and Mercury getting in the way too, the Downside prevails till the 17th May.

H

I'm sure I'll have said how dangerous these times our for longer term Investors.

Down we go ! Up we go ! And on we go.

1/ I'd say we are heading for some Selling as Mars blindsides Mercury and Uranus, and they also clash with each other. 12th - 17th May.

2/ But the week ahead has the Sun trine r.Pluto, that'll be a strong stabilising +VE till next W/E.

Looking further, there are several Euphoria energies to add to the Sun's with Pluto.

r.Jupiter inconjunction Venus, Venus inconjunction r.Pluto, and r.Jupiter trine Neptune.

So Honest demands me to say that rather than a Downside, as stated above, the week till next W/E 12th May probably has an Upside.

But as they all suddenly disappear especially r.Jupiter trine Neptune, a "good" Sell Off is very likely 12th - 16th May.

H

PS I find Technical Analysis helpful to clarify when my Astro Analysis suggests clear moves. Interesting the timing is similar as it nearly always is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCriVGs ... 0ffde3eb9d

Unless you are a skilled Day Trader then these times till the 5th-9th July are hard.

I think we've got a reasonable week ahead.

I think the week after has to be Turbulent and now I've read Trump decides on Iran by the 12th May.

I ONLY learnt that today though I have been warning that around these days will be troubling for weeks and months even.

I've suggested the 17th May might be a Buy In time, but I've also just noticed that r.Jupiter will have completed the journey from Pluto across applying Neptune.

That has to be a weakener and a big one.

Uranus too will then be in Taurus and Saturn far away at 09°23' applying trine.

It is a strong +VE but when will it clearly be felt ?

Coming back to Trumpy ? He doesn't like upsetting the Markets. But unless we see some sort of re-Deal on the Horizon then they are going to be upset.

We also need to remember that Uranus and Mars are passing over his powerful Asc.

There is a danger that Trump will have shot his bolt in that week of the 14th May. At least till Sept.

[He gets a Uranus trine again in Sept till Feb but on its own that might just bring Erratic Behaviour if he is Lame Duck].

But me thinks after what ever Sell Off we get in the week of the 14th May that might be the time for a Brave Long Term Buy and Hold.

Around the 17th May. Mozno.

H

So I've risen from my cosy bed as I've heard that Trumpy will be making a decision on the Iran Nuclear deal tomorrow. That'd be from say 2pm UKT onwards 8th May thru into 9th May UKT.

I set transits for midnight on the 9th May, that'd be around 6pm Washington time 8th May.

t.Mars Translating Light from Pluto passes in inconjunction to Trumpy's n.Mars, and then of course continues over the 21st Aug 17 Eclipse Point at 28°50', and then his Ascendant at 29°34'.

Connecting Pluto and Uranus negatively isn't a good thing for the Markets. And Mercury is about to get caught up in it too.

t.Uranus will be at 29°38'. So Trump is under a lot of Radical Tension and external Force too.

t.r.Pluto is pressing to his Node too at 21°13'.

I think he is for the first time faced with a situation where he will loose either way. Dumping the Iran Nuclear deal will knock the Markets and he'll hate that. But with t.Pluto on his Node clearly a very powerful force is at play.

The thing is that this won't end till 8am UKT on the 16th May.

Maybe my SHORT positions may pay off, but please remember we are in Punt Territory here.

5th - 9th July will be the Vrrm Vrrm Time.

H

So Trumpy's dumped the Iran Nuclear Accord.

Again we tend to have Two Themes this week.

Fairly interesting for the Purest but NOT clear.

People don't pay enough attention to the Neptune Pluto sextile. This is a strong stabilising +VE. Hard to crash when that is in Bounds.

We see r.Jupiter pass over Neptune currently and that's point to Oil and Gold and other Natural Resources going up in the short term.

But most probably just One the week after.

Turbulent.

I think the question is when to Buy in and Hold thru to the 14th Sept ?

H

PS The Sun applying to r.Pluto in trine in the Earth signs has to be a strong stabilising +VE.

Hard to Sell against that this week.

Hard for the SHORT Seller to escape this strong stabilising energy from the Sun and r.Pluto which remains for the rest of the week.

But I think sets up a Sell Off next week if we continue to rise this week.

H

PS Very hard to escape from the Two Themes in general. Still have to see what happens when Uranus hits Taurus.

Will r.Saturn be there in the early day of will we have Big Shock Waves ?

r.Jupiter too passing thru Neptune. If you want a real Punt go long on Gold first thing on Monday.

I think as r.Jupiter leaves Neptune Gold may begin to recover.

Forget that Punt on Gold next week. Some how I've missed time the completion of the Neptune r.Jupiter trine by a fortnight.

It is now live till the 25th May. I think that has to add to the +VEs and probably suggests Gold will drop further and further, and Oil probably rise.

It also makes a decent Sell Off next week less likely, or less severe.

The retrograde movement of Jupiter has been a mystery. Although it may be working behind the scenes lubricating things.

Neptune and Jupiter. A big Illusion but a healthy one ? Creative idealism ?

H