Of course this the Fun of Astro Driven Speculation.

We've had a bit of a "From Nowhere" Sell Off even though Astrologically it was in the Slam Dunk territory.

What now ?

1/ Well I think as r.Jupiter moves further we'll all be feeling more and more exposed.

2/ Anyway enough till next week when Mercury nearly immediately begins to burn up.

3/ r.Saturn and Mars at the Nodes. -VE.

4/ Sappho closes on Uranus probably NOT what the Speculative energy of Uranus needs right now.

NEXT WEEK COULD BE WIDELY -VE. I'D EXPECT SO.

So if I wasn't moving my SIPP I'd be piling with Short Positions on the Main Indices. Also Selling Selling Selling the Euro.

Probably stabilise a bit in the week of the 11th June.

THAT'D BE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT DRIP FEEDING BUYING and MAYBR SOME MJ. MJ vote in Canada maybe on the 7th June.

5/ Neptune continues to apply to r.Pluto so the EU will respond to the Italian Saga and try harder and harder to solve it.

They'll come up with something behind the scenes but we'll have to wait till July for that I think.

6/ Also we've got the 27th July Eclipse which will bring Fireworks just perhaps when they aren't needed.

But I expect one last Rally starting around the 5th-9th July running till the week of the 9th-14th Sept.

H

So I'm a little surprised by the Bounce.

However, with Neptune applying to r.Pluto there will always be a safety Net.

Also Uranus applying to r.Saturn the same.

However, I'd still expect us to end well lower by the end of next week.

I have to say that this Italian Political intrigue is fascinating.

For me the very long running Neptune sextile Pluto since the 1950s and to the early 2030s is very much France and Germany.

The Core of the EU. So no real surprise that soon after r.Jupiter completed the translation from r.Pluto to Neptune that some sort of loss of buoyancy occurred for the Eurozone.

The core sextile still applies though and till August. So you can sort of argue that the Eurozone is strengthening bit by bit, and especially through this Spring and Summer.

But becomes vulnerable in the Autumn. Italy has to be allowed to dump some Debt before the Autumn comes.

And in some way that'll be achieved I imagine. Uranus applying to r.Saturn facilitates some sort of ground breaking actions. Jupiter crossing back across Neptune and r.Pluto bringing some dirty behind the scenes buy offs.

However, at every opportunity to buy long term positions on the JPY/ EUR, and USD/ EUR, and CHF/ EUR I will.

As soon as December contracts are offered I'll buy into them.

H

So I'm pretty clear in my mind with Mercury closing on the Sun that we'll have a bit of a collective Mental Breakdown.

I was dossing by the radio listening to the BBC World Service chatting about a Vote of No Confidence in the Spanish Government, and the commentator predicting a new Election in the next 6 to 12 months.

I've said for a long time to many people that real Calamity is coming. Joni at the GalacticCentre.org feels it is upon us. See the paste below.

I think we'll have one good Rally yet from the 5th-9th July, have to hop over the -VE Eclipse 20th July-30th July and then power to a Top 10th-14th Sept.

Till the 10th July things look problematic especially next week. Spanish Vote tomorrow 1st June.

I think the Eurozone will deliver in this Time so Italy and Spain may NOT crash us but people need to work hard to resolve the problems in those two countries.

"The economy is in a downward cycle. The stock market begins to plummet causing fear. As the stock market makes a nose dive, oil and fuel prices will rise. Cryptocurrencies will follow suite going down but as the stock market continues to falter it gives credence to crypto and these currencies will begin to rise as a result by October.

Incredible discoveries surface with technology coming to a new level as a result of the cardinal cross involving Mars/Ketu, Venus/Rahu and Uranus/Jupiter (Uranus and Jupiter are in opposition both squaring the Mars/Ketu and Venus/Rahu). This manifests unexpected events to play out this month.

Technologically speaking, inventions using video and cameras will look different and there is an advancement in the area of travel and connections to other worlds.

It will feel like the earth is waking up to entirely different reality. Nothing will be the same after this summer. These changes involve great destruction but will eventually bring healing that is much needed around the world."

H

PS Trumpy slapped on Tariffs on the EU today. You've got to remember all this Analysis is about Cycles. We can't have +VE News forever.

Apart from the slow moving and stabilising Big Uns like Neptune r.Pluto, and Uranus r.Saturn trine, which shouldn't be sniffed at, really pretty well much else is -VE.

Mars is soon to cross the South Node and stays close to conjunction. Saturn is inconjunction the North Node.

Those last two energies just make it hard for anything to go rosy rosy, yet the above two tend to mean we can't have a complete Crash just yet.

Note Uranus is around 1° and the Node around 7°. Sometime that square has to bite.

You've got to pay attention to fundamental data.

There nearly seems to be too much going on with a Downside here on Earth to cope with.

For example we have a new PM in Italy but I understand he may well be turned down by Parliament in favour of Autumn Elections.

We'll hear in the next few days. If that doesn't freak everybody out then what will ?

1/ Mercury combusts this week and that can bring a -2% to -3% Sell Off on the Main Stock Markets and I think it will do that.

2/ The Node is afflicted by r.Saturn and Mars is at its other end to a -VE peak on 8th Friday too.

Even with very stabilising energy of Neptune applying to r.Pluto I think the Markets will be a like a punch bag over he next week. Into the week after ?

3/ The week of the 11th June might be worth a tentative buy back in for a short term punt.

H

PS Longer term I'm wondering of the 20th-30th July Lunar Eclipse may be so -VE that my one last Rally may have to be delayed till early August.

Probably a drip feed from the 5th-9th July buy in point. NOT so far away now, n'est pas ?

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-ho ... 00966.html

Disappointed by the Mercury combust Sell Off no show.

I put that down to r.Jupiter being in trine to the key point of combustion, meaning that as Mercury reset r.Jupiter was pumping +VE energy.

Disappointing as it then throws the rest of the Analysis out a bit.

Tentatively then I am a bit more +VE about when the one last Rally might start.

I'd still say it is hard to get a take off before the 10th July, though longer term players might think about drip feeding in from next week onwards.

H

So thinking out loud about the week ahead and further.

1/ General trends are coming from Uranus being stabilised by r.Saturn, and Neptune applying to r.Pluto.

Both of have the potential to be strongly stabilising and +VE.

2/ Mercury is into his non-buying phase but failed to deliver a decent Sell Off last week.

3/ Mars has passed the opposition to the Node, but r.Saturn continues in inconjunction.

Venus is NOT far from applying.

I'd say with no really -VE energies around now you'd expect the Big Beasts mentioned in 1/ to lift the Markets and we may well get a strong Rally now.

4/ An Eye has to be on Uranus's square to the Node.

And I have to repeat that although I think we may be starting the last Rally which may well run through till the 10th-14th Sept, there are serious down drafts brewing too as I feel things turn quickly -VE from the 15th Sept onwards.

Uranus's square to The Nodes is a very destructive energy and may be the trigger for a steep Economic Dive !

H

PS The July 27th Eclipse also looks full of it too, and clearly Trumpy is loading both barrels at every opportunity.