So a the week of Heavy Selling continues ....

I feel Oversold now.

For me this is part of the Eclipse. The Sun continues to apply to the Node and effectively is in its Shadow this weekend.

My feeling is that Monday will be a Buying opportunity or for those who can access the US Markets a late Buy tonight should return profits.

Early Selling on Monday too of course.

Things hang in the Balance as Mercury is approaching the Eclipse Point and the Node, and then the Sun. Both tend to happen at weekends.

If there is a danger out there then it is The Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point.

And then on towards Trumpy's n.Pluto.

For want of a better analogy this is a bit like a pipe that has broken that is leaking and the water pressure remains on until mid to late April. [Note NOT late March]. The water just keeps soaking everything.

And as Lunar Eclipses are to do with exposure then unpleasant News may just run and run.

What happens on Monday is important. First some more Selling followed by a Bounce back hopefully.

H

PS I noticed that Neptune and Pluto are again applying in sextile. For me this is a Swing Point.

What is Swinging I don't know but maybe it will the USD.

Calm ...

I feel well Oversold.

A strong combination of short term Technical -VE related to the Eclipse and The Nodes.

That should be mostly passed by Monday and we should Recover.

It is a bit of a Beauty though.

1/ We've got some short term +VEs next week. We've got Jupiter desperately trying to catch Uranus.

2/ But we've got the Main Cycles weak and the Node applying to the Eclipse Point and then Trump's n.Pluto ...

Can Trump swallow his Pride and agree a Dreamers Deal ? How long will it take ?

Trump is on the Ropes till early May.

H

PS Note I checked the Nodes movements and it is a lot slower than I thought to reach Trump's n.Pluto.

Right after I sent that longer email I checked the separations and applying energies of Jupiter.

I THINK THINGS WERE SERIOUSLY OVERSOLD YESTERDAY ..

Using things that have worked for me in the past especially when Big Cycles are weak ...

1/ Probably towards the end of last week the Downside Void was at its greatest, and that coincided with some Technical -VEs.

2/ Now Jupiter is quickly closing to Uranus. And separating from Pluto. Neither are strong NOR terrible.

3/ The Danger, has been flagged, comes around the 19th Feb till around the 9th March. I'm less concerned about that but NOW have to add in on the 17th Feb Mercury Combusts and that usually brings a month or so of Downdraft.

The Combustion is over the Weekend, but Mercury as dropped into Pisces by the Monday. So that does suggest a Downdraft on that day, the 19th Feb.

SO I FEEL THINGS WERE OVER SOLD YESTERDAY. I think we shouldn't fear further Selling, except to begin with on Monday. Come the 19th Feb we should be on alert for further Selling, until when Jupiter bites back into Pluto late in the week of the 9th Mar.

Definitely a time to park some Cash.

4/ All the above ignores the lingering energy if the Eclipse. The Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point till the 20th April, and to Trumpy's n.Pluto till early May. This is a smouldering fuse.

The Debt Ceiling v The Immigration Laws said to hit the crisis Yes in early March !! Trump absolutely fighting for his survival till early May.

To understand it you need to analysis all the evens of the last week. I think especially the State of the Union address and the Fed Statement. In the UK there was much about weak Leadership.

The best way to understand what the lingering energy of the Eclipse brings till late April is a TESTING TO DESTRUCTION of the facts of those three areas.

In my book Eclipses are 50% of this type of Rolling Analysis. They have to be respected, at least the more powerful ones.

H

PS What am I saying then for the Markets ?

a/ A Bounce back now till later in Feb.
b/ A Hold your breath few weeks then till the 9th March. [DANGER ZONE 19th Feb - 9th Mar]
c/ A Healthy Rally from the 12th March thru till late Sept.
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just wrapping this Up. Something that should concern "Us" if we see mainly a Rally ...

I'm probably moving back to in the Balance till the 9th March. Or even the 16th March.

I think we will Rally or Bounce next week but ...

1/ I will maintain that the period from the 16th Feb - 09th March is NOW the MAIN Danger Zone.

You can't forget that Pluto is crossing 20°34' Capricorn which is sensitive as either the South Node of Pluto or The Fed's Node, and historically active during Crashes.

2/ Now I have a friend who is an Investment Manager and his instinct is to Reverse Engineer my Analysis.

He'd say if Trump's n.Pluto and his recent Vision are being "mortally" squeezed by the t.Node till the 1st May and 19th April respectively, then what is doing the squeezing ?

That means in his view that something seriously wrong MUST BE happening.

And what does seriously wrong mean to Tumpy ?

a/ Loss of Power to deliver his Vision or worse failure to deliver.
b/ Collapse in the Stock Market and Investment Confidence.

H

Just clarifying things in my own head ...

1/ I think we Oversold last week so we should Buy back in on Monday ... Talking about Speculators predicted actions.

2/ I'm concerned that Mercury is applying to the Node and goes exact late on Friday 9th Feb. It'd be good if that passe off unnoticed.

But people will be trigger happy.

3/ Really the next action then is the weekend of the 17th Feb. Then the week after.

Let's hope we can add a good percentage back before then.

H

Well I didn't do nearly as well as I should have or could have.

The Weekend got in the way and the Sell Off was heavier than I expected, and also the timing, but it does remind me that it is the Node that causes the problem at the Eclipses, NOT the Eclipse.

There is a lot more to an Eclipse than just noting the exact time. I maintain they are a good 50% of a Rolling Analysis.

Also I saw Asteriods in action and you shouldn't forget that they are now woven into the Eclipse Point too. I think there is fear now and mostly about Trumpy. I think Trump is caught by the Eclipse Point and The Node, and the ONLY thing that'll save him is that he is a Gemini.

We have Mars trine the Eclipse Point on the 14th Feb, and then the Node on the 19th April. The Sun on the 1st May or so. [That's the day that the Node crushes Trumpy's Pluto].

Further, we've had a proper and needed Correction, but the road ahead till the 9th March hangs in the balance.

I'd say that's a dangerous time as we perhaps are now at sensible levels and I'd say that neither the Downside or the Upside is clear till the 9th March.

Luckily I had put about 1/3rd into the USD.

MJ flying.

BLKCHN dying ?

H

PS I'd say this Friday 9th very worrying now, and then the Friday and Monday of the 16th and 19th Feb too.

Um I'll probably stick in MJ, USD and then leave the Main Indices alone, until the 6th March Turning Point.

Well the SP 500 did hit +VE ground for about a second as I felt it would.

Now a recorded Sell Off in process.

For me that can ONLY be the Node applying to the Eclipse Point, and of course Pluto around the 20°34' Capricorn.

And neither of those is finished for a good many days.

Um ?

H

So loads of People trying to work out what happened and what comes next.

I'm clear in my mind that things will be "touch and go", "hanging in the balance" till the week of the 5th March, or even the week of the 12th March.

I think there are Two Themes. From what I heard on the BBC World Service's Business Report at 15.30hrs GMT and 22.30hrs GMT, also a Business Programme at 01.00hrs GMT things were most likely just Overbought.

You've go to wonder if a really hard Sell Off like we've had has found the Sea Bed ?

They also warned that any Crash would come more from Banks coming under stress if Mortgage Repayments went too high because of Interest Rates.

I think there is also something out there to do with Sub-Prime Car Loans.

Mercury crosses the Eclipse Point late tomorrow Wednesday 7th Jan, and then goes under The Node on Friday 9th Jan.

Let's hope we can go shooting passed both, as Mercury is moving pretty quickly.

Lucks in that when Mercury Combusts it is early on Saturday the 17th Jan.

We might also shoot over that, but Mercury then drops into Pisces on Sunday the 18th Jan.

I'm afraid that new week then will see some deterioration. The week of the 19th Feb.

At that stage Mercury and Venus are both Setting. In my book much of last year's run was due to Venus Rising. Mercury Setting tends to encourage Market Makers to want to Sell. It is pessimistic.

Jupiter may counter it, but he looses contact with Uranus on the 23rd.

I'm afraid it is squeaky bum time till the 9th March in my book.

H

For me we are that point in one of those Adventure Films where they get to the old Rope Bridge above the Gorge. 1,000s of feet below the Raging River.

The other side is the week of the 5th March. And we are already well across so no going back. The walk way drops away in front of us. Fear grips the Party.

I heard late today two good pieces of News.

1/ Merkel should have her new Government ! Yes ? You guessed by early of March. But it still needs to go to a Vote of the "less than happy" SDP Members.

2/ The US Law Makers have come up with some fix to the Debt Ceiling. Sounds left field and NOT everybody is happy.

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news ... eiling-cnn

Hence the Rope Bridge Analogy.

H

For a while I've been saying the 12th March would be the Up Turn Point. I'd pulled this back from the "say 19th March" that I had been quoting. Looking closer I went for the 9th March, but really the "clunk" point comes around the 6th or 7th when Pluto engages with SR Jupiter.

Although, Astro's timing rarely fails to "amuses" me am I surprised that both the new German Government's timeline and Trump's deadline for Debt Ceiling and Immigration are a month from Tuesday 6th Feb, and by the 5th March respectively. ie exactly when the Up Turn point comes.

"The fate of Dreamers was thrown into jeopardy when the Trump administration ended Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (Daca). Trump gave Congress until 5 March to find a legislative solution."

For the Markets I think this is good News. We are crossing the Rope Bridge and a Roaring River passes 10s of 1000s of feet below (humour me), as both these Key Geopolitical issues rely on Votes of Approval from groups that aren't too happy.

When Mercury Combusts and then falls in Pisces I think we'll see doubts and pessimism come in. Mercury goes retro on the 23rd, and some quote a point which Mercury retrogrades to as the start of the mental close down. This is around the 9th March.

And we should note forget that Pluto has to cross 20°34' Capricorn yet before March.

And that's the bit in the film where the Bridges planks fall away and somehow we need to cross 5 feet of Void .....

Duh Duh Duh ....

H

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... s-shutdown

PS And there's more ...

Don't forget Uranus moving towards Taurus. Yes it has to cross the 21st Aug Eclipse Point in April so that might be +VE and it begins to trine again with Saturn too but Landing a Bird like Uranus in Taurus will take a lot of skill.

So you can expect the "Fasten Your Seat Belts" sign to be displayed anytime soon.

I expect Big Tech to take a hit, and Banks, and even Cryptos.

Coos too.

H

Well? Well? Well? ......

1/ We ended on an uptick in the USA.

2/ We still have two sets of rapids to run, on Monday and then the Friday into Monday after. The second is probably more problematic as it is a "true" Bearish Signal where MMs want to ditch their stock.

3/ We then hold our breath (never a good idea) till the 9th March. Pluto is crossing 20°34' and this really is the Armageddon trigger point. Los Angeles earthquake ? Silicon Valley taken out ? Or one in Japan.

4/ Pluto is close to Jupiter and that does reduce the chance of more Bad Shit.

I think Duddie is about right when he calls 19th-20th Feb as the day to start buying back in. He knows about Earthquakes and he isn't call that.

5/ Probably of more concern is that Uranus transit into Taurus that comes mid May, but will be felt from late March.

HOWEVER, I TRY TO IGNORE IT IT IS THE SIGN OF THE END OF THE PARTY.

IT IS A CLASSIC BEAR SIGNAL.

END OF THE ROAD

STOP

So we'll probably get about a 5% claw back by early April.

Much depends on how well we've prepared for what everybody knew had to come ?

H