Besieged

Ruler of country is MC ruler Venus. She is in her domicile Taurus but malefic Mars is in Aries next sign and malefic Saturn opposes next sign so besieged and should have seen it coming
Matthew Goulding

thanks matthew. those are good insights.

the previous leader is said to be behind the action of disposing hadi.. his name is Ali Abdullah Saleh and his birthdate coincides with the solar eclipse we just had march 20th area.. here is a wikipedia page on him - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Abdullah_Saleh

here is a pretty good article written today on the dynamics as seen from the author.. - http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/content ... saleh.html

we only have a day chart for saleh, but i wonder if we can draw any conclusions off this day chart in connection with the solar eclipse chart? it would seem to highlight the sun/neptune opposition in his chart..

i can't find the place of his birth, but have used sanaa in absence of this.. it is interesting looking at the solar eclipse chart as it mirrors the sun in aries ingress - haven't looked yet, but guessing about 12 hours apart.. here is that chart..

img host

edit - image repair..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i could be mistaken but it seems to me saudi arabia and iran factor into the dynamic in yemen for a number of reasons. i was looking at the aries ingress to both capitals and it is much the same as the chart i have shared for yemen at the very top with 17 cap rising.. in the aries ingress for riyadh, saudi arabia the ascendant degree is 13 cap 52, while for tehran, iran it is 12 cap 10..

the big difference however is for the midheaven angle which changes favourably in irans aries ingress to 3 scorpio 04 putting venus right on the angle of the earth... in both the yemen and saudia arabia chart, 25 and 28 aries is on the ic angle with mars in aries close by and more suggestive of the war theme now taking place in yemen and possibly soon to follow in saudi arabia..

the big changes in the leadership in saudi arabia seem to have created an atmosphere of instability and the need to assert oneself which is partly how i see the unfolding of events here... yemen although strategically in an important location for the passage of oil, doesn't seem like a threat in itself given how poor it is.. it seems it is like a pawn in a bigger game being played out between saudia arabia and iran in the immediate area and perhaps the other countries - usa, china and russia - in a less obvious way..

image free hosting

You are right of course. An angular planet dignified is significant in a mundane chart and Teheran has Venus there aspecting benefic Jupiter though him retrograde

Presently we hear of a good outcome in international talks on the Iranian Nuclear Programme

Matthew
Matthew Goulding

I am attempting to direct the ASC of Teheran to Venus using ascensional times but not sure if I have done it right. If I have then something peaceful happens to the people of Persia on April 22nd
Matthew Goulding

the bloodshed, starvation and etc. etc. on the yemeni people continues unabated and gets next to no coverage in the msm..

i was looking at this conflict and trying to understand it better astrologically. one of the things i did was run a solar return chart for 2004 to the chart that i have for yemen based off nic campions work found in 'the book of world horoscopes' he wrote copyright 2004 version.. unification of south and north is given as may 22nd 1990 noon sanaa', yemen..

here is the chart i refer to. the funny symbol at 17 aries is for eris which i have been looking at lately..

images upload

here is the solar return for 2004 when much of the trouble in yemen is start to have started, according to an interview i heard recently and based of the information found on a wiki page on the houthis found immediately below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthis

imageupload

this chart seems quite telling in so far as the beginning of hostilities that seem to be a part of the basis for the ongoing troubles that yemen is facing..

finally, here is the libra ingress set to sanaa coming up in another week or two.. it shows the ruler of the ascendant in a relatively strong and positive place, while mars the malefic of the opposite sect squares onto the rising saturn by degree, not sign however.. mars rules the 12th and 5th here. it seems to suggest more of the same to me basically.

photo storage

the cap ingress highlights a mars on the midheaven in a diurnal chart as well, which i am not going to share here for the time being.. i see no let up in the horrible situation of these people and feel the world leaders are really letting them down by showing no such thing as leadership, not to mention the unwillingness of the msm to give this war any coverage, which i can attribute to a number of things, none of them i can substantiate concretely..

here is an article from moa sept 9th -
Foreign Invasion Force In Yemen Grows
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2015/09/fo ... l#comments

edit - image repair..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hsn1983 wrote:Hi
What is the libra ingress chart suggestive of ? war going on or peace resolution
Thank you
hi Hsn1983
simple answer - i think more of the same - war on the people of yemen by paid mercenaries from saudi arabia with tactical support from the usa..

interpreting a family of charts is difficult.. from what i understand, one can work off the jupiter/saturn conjunction by running profection data and etc. etc. from that chart.. it gets a bit fuzzy to me when the jupiter/saturn conjunction which happens once every 20 or so years, transfers over to the net one.. the obvious answer is when the next one occurs, but i couldn't tell from my reading if that was indeed the case.. one considers the aries ingress in relation to the jupiter/saturn conjunction chart.. there may be an indication of something in the ju/sa conjunction chart that is more likely to come out based on the aries ingress chart... i haven't seen any use of the cancer, libra or capricorn ingress charts in connection with the ju/sa charts in any of the astro lit i have read, but i would guess the same principal applies..

i did something novel by running a solar return chart for 2004 off the yemen national chart i had via campions book.. i think the astro imagery is fitting in the 2004 solar return chart..

in terms of looking at charts independent of other charts, this libra ingress chart, if interpreted the way i understand interpreting war charts would go something like this... the ascendant represents the yemen people, while the descendant represents the opposition forces.. jupiter in virgo - yemen people, while mercury in libra - the saudi's primarily.. jupiter is strong by position and solar phase, but in the sign of mercury and it's detriment.. mercury is stationary retro - not good, in nocturnal phase in relation to the sect ruler - sun, but in a good house -the 11th and in contact with it's ruler - venus and exalted ruler - saturn - by sign anyway..

the 2nd house represents the yemen peoples assets to fight the war - not great in so far as saturn being the ruler of the 2nd falling away from the ascendant, while the moon is in capricorn and is the ruler of the oppositions money - not great either by being in capricorn, the house of it's opposition and not connected to anything.. not sure if this implies the saudi's can continue to throw petrodollars for only so long before they recognize they are throwing money down an empty pit... i realize they have a lot more of it then not though..

i would be curious to know of others viewpoint on these charts.. thanks for asking.. that is my subjective and limited viewpoint on this at this time..