Maybe helps to explain the myth that serial killers have high IQ's,
There are serial killers who have high IQs. Ted Bundy comes to mind. But it more likely that those IQs follow the Bell Curve except at the very bottom. In other words, most probably have IQs in the so-called "normal" range.

I think there is something in our collective psyche (an expression I rarely use) that likes the rogue who is smart enough to elude the authorities. We wouldn't feel that way if we lost a loved one to a maniac, but when we're just reading about them or watching stories about them on TV, we like the idea of outsmarting "the man." So we like to link high IQs to rogues.

Al Capone, the notorious American gangster once had an IQ test that put it at about 89. I don't buy that at all. The test was done when he was sent to Alcatraz, which is where they first diagnosed his syphilis. That disease destroys the brain. But he probably didn't drop that far at that point in his life.

A good buddy of gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano, Meyer Lansky, was romanticized as a man who "could have run General Motors." The fact is he tried to run a few legitimate businesses and each one went broke. His reputation as a shrewd businessman was built on one idea he scrupulously followed when he ran a gambling operation. He ran an honest game. So all the high rollers went to gamble with him. They lost just as much. He thought gamblers were suckers, and you didn't have to cheat to lighten their wallets. He was right but you don't need to be a genius to figure that out.

Charles Milles Manson

"I am nobody. I'm a tramp. I'm homeless. I am a freight car and a bottle of wine. And a dangerous razor, if you come too close to me. "

The true birth of fate was:
3/11/1934, 6:06:50, (GMT - 5:37), 39 ° 16'00 "N, 84 ° 08'00" W, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

He had a second blood group and a negative Rh factor of blood.
In the horoscope there is a stallion of planets that made up Yoga:

Sun-Mercury-Jupiter-Venus
A well-known, rich, leader, carrying out his desired goals.
There is another indicator for leadership.
On the dates of the murders of the summer of 1969, death by sutras is prescribed.

Vicki wrote:I know of twins born 10 minutes apart but with different rising signs. Both became writers but one died in his 40s of cancer, the other is still living. Different rising signs means different house rulerships, particularly Lords 6 & 8.

Also Myriogenesis refers to each arc minute having a particular meaning. There is supposed to have been a book written about this, now lost. Firmicus Maternus mentions it.

There are 21600 minute positions. Each chart is unique because of this, so no astro twins. However we don't have access to this information at this time.
I wonder whether Myriogenesis might relate to fixed stars, their associated constellations and mythology.

However much as I would like to find out more about Myriogenesis the information would not be of much practical use. We do not have accurate enough birth times i.e. to the second, to be able to use it.

Rave! And if a twin was born 3-4 hours after the older brother, then how will your mind get out? Twins are born, like all of them by their true birth on another day, then the combination of the Moon with the planets should be similar to the birth of the elder. The main thing is that these two births are invested in one month before a real birth, a figurative release of the fetus from the womb of the mother. Although no mother has yet been able to give birth to another Soul in this world, as well as the first. Astrology is the code of destiny reading and nothing more, if to be truthful to the end, then there are no planets, these are also images only, and for astrology these are symbols.