charlie rose

another one bites the dust.. this jupiter in scorpio is really up ending things!

U.S. networks suspend Charlie Rose after sexual harassment allegations.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e37034735/

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rose,_Charlie

looking at his chart - venus square saturn on the cusp of the 8th and saturn as the 8th house ruler fits now with transiting nodal axis highlighting this part of his chart.. pluto rising people can be pretty intense, while being unaware of how they come across to others in this regard.. interesting how he has the mercury/mars square we had discussed here in sept... from the trad thread on the topic of lying and etc - "9. but if mercury holds the superior position and the right side, he makes the natives wicked and malicious, displaying poisonous desires, carrying on all kinds of fraud, and greedily devouring the goods of others.. they pass from one victim to another, always rapaciously seeking what they can get; eventually they are made destitute by their wicked tricks and clever frauds and in the end lose all their possessions.." it seems charlies chart qualifies for this set up..

it makes sense he is someone involved in media and journalism given the strong mercury on descendant.. mars as ruler of the tenth is most closely aligned with mercury - by square, and moon, ruler of ascendant - makes the next aspect to uranus, which i also associate with media type work.. moon is in a 150 to mercury, which is technically the next aspect the moon makes, if you use the 150..

one could also consider his moon at 22 leo as an important part of the venus/saturn square, as they are all part of a bigger pattern - t square.. the solar eclipse from earlier this year also landed on the moon, ruler of his ascendant, so an important year.. it is a 12th house gemini/mercury profection year for him.. in the solar return one notes that mercury is in a conjunction with saturn, both making the closest connection to the angles in the 2017 solar return chart...

Charlie Rose

With transiting Uranus crossing that natal mars in aries in the 10th house, it is not surprising Charlie has a career change. he also had heart surgery some time ago--pluto could have been just past the conjunction with the natal sun.

I have a friend here in Florida who was born 3 days after Rose in Philly but I do not have a time for him. My friend's hair used to be red before it turned white and he does have an annoying personality at times so I think he has aries rising. This guy does not take of himself like he should and I have been watching the pluto transit to see what unfolds, along with the uranus transit to my friend's mars and mercury. AMY

hi amy,

it is interesting how uranus is right close to the mars in the 10th - yes! at present it is very close to the midpoint of the mercury/mars square i was discussing that is very central to his chart - 10 pisces 30 -approx 45 degrees away from both and where uranus at 25 aries and change is close to.. i always like to look at the midpoints! i note neptune in pisces at 11 has been in the area for some time too, so a letting go of what has defined him makes sense.. neptune transit is still in most astrologers 8th house, although it is in the 9th sign to his cancer rising..

it is a funny thing about capricorn sun and my experience of them.. generally they are always going for the brass ring! very worldly types from what i have personally witnessed.. there is a guy here in town who has come close to winning a maple blues award - canadian awards given to outstanding blues artists, but he hasn't won it yet.. he has been nominated, but not won it.. his sun is at about 19 capricorn... he paid some high end pr person in toronto that is on the board of directors toronto blues society.. these are the kinds of things you have to do to get a chance apparently.. i am watching his chart too, given the transit of pluto over his sun! this guy is very driven and has a problem with alcohol which gets him in trouble when he opens his mouth after he has been drinking! he's good, but he has alienated more then a few folks in the local community here..

another guy on the international scene to watch is jared kushner.. his sun in cap is at 20.. i don't have a birth time for him, but a noon chart gives sun at 20 cap 32... this guy also likes to go for the brass ring, LOL! he is shackled with a property he was responsible for buying and it has been a problem financially... he was with the clown priince right up into the time he arrested all those folks in saudi arabia.. he seems to have a talent for getting in the center of things, but i am not sure that is a good thing! you can watch him too, thinking of the impact of the pluto transit to a persons sun..

i think it really depends on the set up... not all cap suns are alike! i don't know if they are all so worldly and want the brass ring! jared has sun square pluto at 24 libra.. i suspect the change for him will be more substantial, given the sun/pluto square in his chart.. with charlie rose it seems more graceful, the change implied with pluto over his sun... sun is technically in the 6th house, shy of the 7th, but same sign as on the 7th.. perhaps sun over cap brought greater recognition for him? he won a number of awards from oct 2014 into 2016... he interviewed putin in 2015.. this was about the time that pluto transited charlie rose sun in cap..

here is another guy with sun in cap at approx 20 degrees, so due for the pluto transit over his sun as well - hamad bin jassim, former pm of qatar for a number of years... i read a fascinating account from him earlier today, on the middle east dynamics from his vantage point which can be read here..
https://journal-neo.org/2017/11/18/reve ... onspiracy/

i suspect someone is going to want to get rid of him for saying what he is saying.. it certainly won't be covered in the western msm.. well, bbc covered it, but i haven't read any of it other then an alt media outlet..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamad_bin ... r_Al_Thani