11th house - Income from Profession (2nd from 10th)

Hi,

I wanted to get few examples from forum members regarding the condition of the 11th house and the salary earned with respect to peers.

Basic idea is -
If there is a Benefic in 11th and/or ruler of 11th is a benefic and the benefic is well disposed (good essential dignity) - expect high salary compared to peers

Similary - malefic in 11th and/or ruler of 11th is a malefic poorly disposed (example in detriment) - expect low salary compared to peers.

I had few examples of my friends
1. Good 10th house (Sun, Jupiter in Leo in 10th) but Saturn/Virgo in 11th house - Good position in profession, however salary is moderate.
2. Jupiter/Pisces in 11th - high salary
3. Venus/Gemini in 11th - high salary
4. Saturn/Capricorn in 10th + Saturn rules 11th - Low Salary
5. Sun/Aries in 11th - moderate to high Salary

high, moderate, low - are just qualitative observations based on industry group and what others earn in the same industry with respect to experience level.

Similar case could be made for income from land/house property (5th house - 2nd from 4th) - example rental income

Vasanth

Interesting way of looking at the eleventh house, I hadn't thought of it as a career house before, but looking through charts what you describe does work.

Look at Meghan Markle's chart. I just opened a thread about her, with the chart for which I used AA astro data bank data. The cusp of her eleventh house is 18 degrees Taurus, and that fits in with my first observation that she has her Sun in 12 degrees Leo, which gives an antiscion of 18 degrees Taurus, which is exactly square to IsisTranspluto which can indicate royalty, it is very common on the angles in royals' charts. The Sun in a woman's chart can show her father and her husband, and she is about to marry Prince Harry. Also the Sun is about creativity, and she is an actress.

Taurus is the sign on her eleventh house cusp, and her Venus is 13 degrees Virgo, conjunct Phaethon. Her Venus is 22.5 degrees to her Moon, Saturn, Jupiter conjunction in Libra.