Meghan Markle

The media is all over her, so I held my nose and googled her chart on astro data bank. It is AA data, so an interesting curiosity.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Markle,_Meghan

I added Sedna, just out of curiosity, though she doesn't seem to show any Sednaesque attributes. As if these people are much more than media fictions.

IsisTranspluto's antiscion is 11 degrees Taurus 36 minutes, which squares her Leo Sun. The Sun in a woman's chart represents her father and also her husband. Her Sun is 12 degrees Leo, antiscion 18 degrees Taurus. So she is engaged to marry a prince. IsisTranspluto is associated with royalty.

I don't regard the Moon/Saturn/Jupiter conj. square to an afflicted Mars in fall in the 12th as auspicious. Certainly very challenging.

Venus the ruler of that conj. is also in fall. Venus rules the 10th and the 4th. Here an afflicted Venus ruling that conj. is playing an outward and a hidden role.

Her Sun in Leo in the 1st with her actress background shows she may hope to enjoy all the glamour and high life she thinks being married to a royal might bring but have difficulty with the restrictions. duty and constaints imposed upon her by the demands of royalty shown by this difficult conjunction.

Re: Meghan Markle

Best wishes to the bride and groom.
I am just happy that the chart is marked AA .

Aries- ruling England is on the MC and with 7th lord exalted conjunct Jupiter - she eventually found her prince(Harry is Capricorn rising).
That will be a 1-7/7-1 synastry.
South node in the 7th is a bummer, but that could have been the previous marriage.

A degree a year gives:
Jupiter prog Sq natal sun for Ms Markle- she met Harry on a blind optimistic date .
Near marriage time ,it will be Saturn progressed square natal Sun.

vicki - those are interesting observations and i agree with you..

generally moon applying so closely to saturn is not considered a positive thing, even if saturn is in libra... then there is mars 135 uranus in the 5th.. i wonder about her having children?

panky - yes - best wishes to the bride and groom.. the challenge of such a public dynamic is not something i would want!

it is interesting what you say about south node in the 7th.. i see those libra planets in trine as being a positive with regard the relationship idea, although as i said to vicki above - it is hard to see the moon in such a close aspect to saturn as a positive! she may at some point find the responsibility that goes with marrying someone in line for being a king quite restrictive and depressing as a consequence.. that would fit with this set up..

I find it interesting that she was born the week that Diana and Charles married.

Obviously tapping into that larger cycle
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Thanks for posting that Amelia. It's the kind of thing I normally notice! They are all part of a larger picture. I see that astrologically in my own family and with other research I've been doing. Dates, numbers, degrees etc.

James and Panky. Regarding the South node in the 7th (whole sign 8th also), it is very close to the Saturn/Jupiter conj. of Dec 2020 which falls at 0Aquarius29.
Interesting to see what transpires at that time!

Meghan Markle
The people of the secret services have already worked here and completely changed even the actual date of the fruit's release outside, which some astrologers call the date of birth.
I built a horoscope on August 4 and laughed at the astrologers of Her Majesty's secret service. And where on this date are the titles of the duchess, the princess, the countess? There is nothing, naked bride, robbed a poor fellow before the thread. And who is holding such ignorant astrologers at the court of Her Majesty? I began to draw the image of the duchess and the future princess of Wales.
Here's what happened:

September 28, 1981, 6:28:26, (GMT- 7:52), 34 ° 03'00 "N, 118 ° 14'00" W, Los Angeles, California, USA.

This is the true birth that God hid from the uninitiated eyes (from the mind), and the real was and the real was in October, and possibly in the last days of September.
Our swarthy Cinderella has 2 positive blood and came from the divine worlds. But not everything is smooth in this map, as on the date invented, in these horoscopes there is Kaldasarpa yoga, which points to the one who suffers from curses and failures. It occurs when the seven main planets are located between Rahu and Ketu. This usually refers to crimes committed in a past life, and leads to communication with bad people and involvement in four kinds of sinful activities: meat eating, illegal sex, drunkenness (addiction) and gambling.
But in terms of the degree of the moon fate gave another trouble in the form of deprivation of position (position, status).

Meghan still has a problem with the birth of children. Although Caesar has long been learned. And Harry himself in the birth code has freedom from his mother and from women friends, including his wife. He is not lucky with these women, then it would be better not to get married. Destiny activates and went to problems and troubles. It is better to watch it from the outside and not touch it.

Re: Alexander...

Arvind wrote:Alexander: A tarot reading on your alternative chart for Meghan...
[/img]
~A.

Tarot level is lower than astrology and there your astral spirits play around with your destinies. It is shown that in the material world, in order to see the truth, you must turn your consciousness upside down by 180 °. You think that you are walking around the world, and this image of the world is coming to you, you are just raising your imaginary legs. The soul is divine, and as God is not mobile, it is always at the point of birth, only your consciousness moves around the world. And the Soul, she is also an observant. So the relocation was invented by assholes who can not yet distinguish between the truth and the lies? But building a birth card is easy. There are fractional maps, you just need to know the name of the mother or the number of your blood group and you already know which planet represents your Soul and you spend it through all the fractional cards and then put Pranapada in the first house of the fractional map (D-144) No rectification no. If the birth coordinate is ideally correct, then the time of birth will show you the program perfectly accurate having passed all the fractional maps. You probably understand that without seed there are no sprouts? Even the weeds do not grow without seeds. Hence, in the first house there must always be a planet pointing to your Soul type and its level of regeneration of God's energy, in which God through the healing of Souls restores his immortality in matter. God is collective beyond wisdom. In this and the whole meaning of Being. If for you it is solid food, then, eat first liquid to understand and the head did not hurt. Cover yourself with all spiritual books and begin, learn the similarity in religions. Then when you then understand everything yourself, and if you give knowledge for nothing, you will remain so stupid. To create an image means to sharpen your skills and do things yourself. but not with machines. You still have plenty of time to heal your madness in matter, so do not rush. And never learn from teachers, each of them, just like you can not distinguish and only will you hang your rose-colored glasses of your delusion. I did not study anywhere, I cleared myself, stopped my mind, opened the chakras and struck the sushumna. He survived macro strokes and survived from the rigid practices of enlightenment. Now you see the ephemerides of idiots, whom the Inquisition burnt at the stake of the Inquisition. These are all demons of different kinds. You need to understand that higher education is given only to those who know nothing and need much more to learn. You tear the card to everyone who has not received a degree and see that their horoscope is led by Jupiter. I have not yet found Ayanamsha Jupiter just because. that such already is not present in this world. All the yards have five higher educations, but they did not even learn how to take revenge on the street. And in matter, all deception and even the mind can not think. You are still animals and call yourself a person, because you want to become, but the level of development of the species does not allow you to become prophets and saints. This is the concept of man, and you call the fools a man, but the English language is not able to create an image, and therefore at the end of creation it became one for all demons who came to this world. In it, the concept as the antipode of the mind is the mind, the same word is translated like the mind and has one meaning, although these are two different concepts of the two states of the soul and they are antipodes. I now imagine your surprise when you read the translation and do not understand what I'm talking about here? Therefore, God did not give you two concepts because. that you English-speaking peoples still be prophets. Your destiny is the lowest astral, and maybe the middle one. But in order to obtain the highest and be able to discern, one must lose the lower. And this is the mind but not that other translation of the word. It's like a blind and deaf mute to learn the ABC, that's what God does if he sees that even to understand early these two antipodes. in one word. Because they call the Russian - Ivan the Fool, because he is already degenerating from the mind and goes to the level of human development and the language given to him is figurative, not circumcised. Judge for yourself who you are? German and that ude half-shaped. the strength of the spirit and is determined by the development of the species. Fools are divided into flat and round. Round, these are those who go for a long time in the cycle of rebirth and heals their madness, and flat ones are those who have already unfolded their consciousness and are walking in direct truth only. Because he already knows it and does not need to guess, deceive and deceive others. You are a material society, for money (devil's dung), you are ready for anything, but I have enough and a little, within it all that you have made a fraud. if not themselves earned their hands. All the same, you can not take anything from this world, and you will not give anything to another. Outside of your individual destiny, no one is there, then why give up knowledge that can be carried away and all to trade for the devil's litter.
• So your astrology shows not the correct signs in the houses and the point of the Vernal Equinox itself is constantly being called, but you can leave the name for it, but there will already be 20 ° Taurus there for the date of March 21 -23. Since the birth of the world at the point of the Vernal Equinox of Aries there will be only the first second and then all the time to depart from the original. Your programs do not have the infinity of the world, you only have a year of turnover

Vicki wrote: James and Panky. Regarding the South node in the 7th (whole sign 8th also), it is very close to the Saturn/Jupiter conj. of Dec 2020 which falls at 0Aquarius29.
Interesting to see what transpires at that time!
indeed.. all sorts of possibilities..

I see that you are English people, accustomed to being deceived, and you are deceiving others, but perhaps you believe so, to the words of the royal family, and it is not customary in your state to discuss it, and it is customary to believe every word and information from Buckingham Palace?
In order to properly build birth cards for the royal family members who are destined to become hereditary kings, one needs to know one common truth that the Emperors and kings are led by the planet Ketu in the map in the first house of the horoscope. You will know this astrological law, no one can deceive you. But Ketu himself is not yet an indicator of the emperor and the king; for this, combinations with Venus, Jupiter and the Duchy of Saturn are needed, and the Moon represents the subjects - the ignorant people with its assuming mind, like those of others who have the Soul, but not yet become spirits alive prophets and saints. They no longer have a mind, they have that second organ of perception, which the English, circumcised without an image language, gives you as another higher meaning, which is the antipode of the mind. Here the mind itself can not distinguish, moreover, the language attributed by God also forbids to understand yet what is the very word of the second meaning. The mind of the English-speakers is banned from thinking and understanding under two locks. And you know why some are born on the islands and why God throws this seed there. and others on the continents? There is also a division of species. God protected the earth with a small amount of water only to cannibals (cannibals), so that they did not eat the continental demons. Only blacks and Chinese are continental cannibals. That's when they assimilated China, the Moghuls (great or Slavs), they built a wall that from French translates as "the border from China," and then someone appropriated it to the Chinese and called the Great Wall of China. On it, along the entire length of the wall, the defensive system is one-sided and is located on the south side of the wall, but the outposts, these are extensions to the main wall, go to the south, into China and there is already a two-way defensive system on the wall. If you do not believe me, look at the photos on the Internet and pay attention to the shadow falling from the sun in those photos where a one-sided defensive system is facing Siberia. The question arises, why did the Chinese build this wall against themselves ??? The history itself is lying, as are the historians who write it under the order, and with every ruler they correspond, everyone knows this. And the Mongols as a nation have never been, the present Mongols themselves are surprised that their Mongols are also called Genghis Khan, painted by the father and uncle of Marco Polo (Marco Poles abbreviated), painted Genghis Khan as red and European, and his family is called blue-eyed. How do the Mongols have blue eyes, are they brown-eyed? But this is a deception of material, and astrology is an esoteric deception. But you in esotericism understand how pigs in oranges. This I set an example of allegories and sayings, so that the image created by your mind not believing me would be brighter. Please do not be offended, because we are offended by our own minds. On this and finish and move on to a real horoscope of Prince Harry. I give the horoscope of the beginning of the work of destiny and when the soul has entered into matter and our image is created. So our world is created at the speed of light and at the same time that even the mind cannot grasp this moment, because of its speed of perception (it is slow in nature), and the exit of the image of the fruit outward from the womb of the mother, completely takes away the memory in matter that was before this with us in the anti-world. We become stupid and ignorant animals, but in the image of people. Here the prophets are able to stop their minds and see how they come out of a deep sleep, which they have no more than two hours. They do not think and create images and postpone them instead of remembering them with the mind and then cool this mind from overheating until morning in a restless astral dream with nightmares and demons. Prophets see how their image of the body materializes from dust, particles, it's the material particles of energy, they are controlling this process. You, the material astrologers, do not know this and therefore are ignorant in the matter of birth and death and believe in the word to those who breed you. A mother raises you, because her fate has spilled her. In the first and second creation, after the allegory flood, women and Jews were forbidden to teach and did not give the right to vote, so that women would not disgrace their husbands and esteem them as a god in the family, and a Jew by nature deprived of God's land and all human qualities, even the Soul. etoduhi from the lower worlds only entered into the middle sevenfold world. Right now, their golden age is ruling, the last demigod of Yahweh rules in the world, and now all the slaves in your UK live (slaves used to be called spirit-weak demons, which the spirit has more strongly enslaved and assimilated, some kind of development to the mind). So the prophecies say that the Apocalypse will come exactly with the migration of species, when their consciousness will start to go to the north, and the northerners will "go to the roof" to the South. Yes, and the term racism came up with demons, in which the color of the skin shows not the purity of the soul. The God of all has divided and given the laws of the Vedas. where there were caste laws and Varga. in which the Hindu tried to get Varga a white man. Now democracy has appeared and freedom from stupid materialists. After all, freedom first of all must be from material desires and money and other attachments. Therefore, it is more difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of the Lord than climb a camel with his humpbacks through a needle's eye. God gives money to inferior species without working out the creativity of money, so that they survive in matter, and those whose hands have grown from their place, they will not die of hunger, since everyone knows how to do with their hands. It is ancient with the experience of the soul of higher species. The first pharaohs of the prophets said that man, these are free sciences and crafts. All that is not included in these professions, not a person.

Enough of spiritual teachings, let's move on to the real horoscope of Prince Harry. His real birth was later, during one solar month. At that time on the Internet, I saw a picture of Prince Charles standing beside Princess Diana with the newly born Harry on the doorstep of the hospital. But I noticed that Diana was still pregnant and took a stranger to the public. This gave rise to a change in the date of a real birth to the unborn Prince Harry. Today I took this link from the archive and tried to activate it, but it did not work, this photo was already cleaned from the Internet as evidence.

Prince Harry

25 October 1984, 9:18:00, (GMT - 0:1), 51°30'20"N, 0°11'18"W, London, United Kingdom.

He has a second positive blood group. The death of the mother, Princess Diana is perfectly spelled out on the date of her death in his horoscope. So checking the testimony of ancient sutras and verifying the lies of people. A real connoisseur of destiny will not be deceived by any secret service of any monarch, for they, like monarchs, have only got their destiny in order. like you, too, once had the fates of monarchs, and the prophets are already a divine level and not even material servants of the cult.
Here, a special Ayanamsha aligns the consciousness for the indication of a real horoscope and without it the map will be unsightly, like the other material people. Material astrologers who call themselves professionals can not even understand one thing, that the profession is given only to material destinies, and only the Spiritual man receives the gift of an astrologer. And in the spiritual sciences there is no profession, there is only a gift from God. And here is the complete ignorance of the current astrologers, and even the former ones who come after the allegorical World Flood.