a friend or a relationship? 11th or 7th to look?

've been looking this forum from along time, im loving it.

Im from Brazil and learnig astrology now, and im in love with horary astrology because i think its a good way to learn astrology.

In august i made a question and until now i cant understand clear.

that time i knew a man on internet because i wanted to buy some arab candies to give to my friends ( he is arab). i was not thinking about any relashionship, but that saturn, after he sent me some interesting messages (hahahahah!) , i asked "will i date Ayman?" i didnt know anything about his life in that moment, but i very was attracted for him that day.

And i had this chart...later i discovered he is married (he told me). He told that the married was going very bad , that he tried two times to divorce and all that stories of a married man hahahahahhahah

But still i meet him...liked him a lot, i didnt touch him because he is married( but i wanted too). After this, we had a misunderstanding on whats app (he is arab, sometimes he doesnt understand what i say).

So let's go to chart:

i'm jupiter in libra in 11th house (his 5th). moon in fall, scorpio in 11th (his 5th)

he's mercury in domicile and exalted but retrograde in the cusp of 10th conjunct sun at the same place. No aspect with jupiter. Sextile mercury.

Sun in virgo with a Partil Sextile with moon. Sun conjunct mercury strong and week in virgo, he is sun (male) and mercury (lord of 7th)

First i looked anf thought: nothing would happen because sun sextile the weak moon and moon sextile mercury retrograde( maybe a friendship with me upset because i wanted something else and he, mercury is going out).

But then i looked this saturn in 1st ( he is older), i thought that could be him conjuncting the cusp of 1st making a partil sextile with jupiter (me) at his 5th house, a mutual reception with aspect (sextile).

can anyone tell me who is this saturn? and what is this partil sextile in his 11th house (5th of 7th)? saturn is the almuten of the chart and represents better him than mercury..... But mercury is the almuten of the 7th, combust with sun (male universal) ????????????????????

and why mercury is retrograde and combust at virgo? why does he burn himself?at his 4th?unhappy at home?

I met him, but didnt stay with him....will it still happen?

https://postimg.org/image/ga3crxf4l/

I'd say NO

He's no good for you, darling. You are in a weak position (Moon in fall), he is strong (Mer in Virgo), but in the sign of your detriment. Your feelings are not reciprocated by him and, whatever your hormones are telling you, they are wrong. He is not into you, he is not thinking about you, he is no good for you. I do not see you getting together for an affair, although, the chart shows your inclination.

In horary, minor aspects are not used, neither are asteroids, neither are transits.

I disagree that there is lack of interest on his part. I think Moon sextile Mercury and the fact that Mars is so elevated and conjunct the NN (Mars in a day chart and fire sign conjunct the NN is sexually voracious(!) and it is elevated here - close to the MC, showing it has an impact on the question), as well as Moon separating from a square from fire Venus in the 8th, suggests a lot of frustrated sexual tension in the relationship. However, the Moon is PROHIBITED by the Sun and Mercury is combust the Sun and is in a slow retrograde phase, which shows he chooses his wife or is in love with someone else, but may act undecided. The Sun represents something more important to him. Saturn in the ASC and Moon in fall to me shows the behavior of the querent is base and that she may feel guilty for feeling this way over a married man - and may know deep down that it is not right and is bad for her. Normally such a Mercury (conjunct MC and in dignity and the swifter planet) would suggest strong interest on the part of the quesited, but his combustion and movement make it pretty much impossible for anything to happen. To me the chart suggests the opposite of lack of interest, but ultimately the chart suggests that nothing will happen either, or at least nothing good, and is a warning to the querent to not pursue this further. Mercury combust may additionally show his inability to communicate anything/ a blockage of communication, and he is opposite Neptune, which could even suggest that he lies to her about his feelings or that what he communicates only leaves her with more questions than answers in the end. All together, I think there are passionate feelings involved (he probably feels sexually aroused by her) but I hope he does not mess with her head and make her feel broken-hearted.

I also think the T-square of the Moon with Venus and Uranus suggests these feelings are passing passion and nothing that will last - all the more reason to not pursue it. The fact that he is a challenge and taken may be part of the draw - he is probably different and fascinating or you are to him. People who have this in their natal charts can be prone to cheating and flings because their appetite for excitement is never really satiated (unless you target that energy towards something more positive, such as creative pursuits). He may not be physically pleasing even (ugly?) but the fact that he is different makes him attractive to you, etc. (particularly with Uranus in the 5th).

Tanit3333 what is this reading? im shocking, i want to learn with you hahahahah

yes we showed each other a lot of interest , sexual interest . but when he told me to go out , it was in the middle of the day because and i said no. because i think better because he is married.

but than i wanted to go because we couldnt control , i want to have sex with him (i sent him a lote nudes hahaha)....but than he came upset (he is leo did not liked the "no")....so we had a fight on whats app, he said he has a lot of problems at work and at home , that nobody knows how bad is his marriage, he tried to divorce 2 times, but now he couldnt give the attention i wanted.

so i asked him to block me and he did. im too sad.

the part you say "e may not be physically pleasing even (ugly?) but the fact that he is different makes him attractive to you, etc. (particularly with Uranus in the 5th)." is perfect because he has no hair , he is older , the kind of man i barely feel atracted but i got with him, just cant explain this shit,

"The fact that he is a challenge and taken may be part of the draw - he is probably different and fascinating or you are to him." i think so hahahah

I saw him one time, never touch him and before happens this things above , i asked , right after the meeting, if i would see him again...

unfortunately i cant post this second chat here...ill try later at home...

thank you soooooooooo much, i love horary astrology and one day ill read this way too...

:D :D :D :D

Hi Tanit,

I wld. Be pleased if you cld. Help me.

I am confused with why the quisted in his own exaltation and conjuct MC are for quisted's strong intrest towards querent. I wld. Think that he has nothing to the with the querent and I wld. Say quisted conjuction with MC stands for querent's strong interest with the quisted i.e she puts him to the top of chart

[quote="Tanit3333"]
such a Mercury (conjunct MC and in dignity and the swifter planet) would suggest strong interest on the part of the quesited, but his combustion and movement make it pretty much impossible for anything to happen

And do you think that dispositor of SN in the relavant houses suggest malefience in the matter asked i.e. Satun in the 1st as per on this chart.
Breeze

I wanted that he could be this saturn in asc because he is older, conj the asc (me ) and sextile jupiter (me too) in mutual reception( saturn is receiving jupiter in libra 21).

I thought moon in detriment conjunct antivertex could be his wife that is weak (moon dont aspect asc).

Sun (he) trines vertex (me). jupiter , saturn , mars aspect the asc (i thought this could something good for me, but cant explain what)

i used morinus to calculate the almuten wich is saturn, than i had sure that he is also saturn.

and mercury retro was him leaving home

that was my reading ....my marijuana reading for a yes hahaahahahah very crazy

Thanks, I just have a "gift" for understanding the imagery of charts and how they speak, I guess. I was told by an Indian astrologer that my Jupiter shows prophetic abilities and that I speak the voice of God in my readings. :lol: