Will I work here?

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/wrlcp ... b.png.html

OK, So I was contacted via email about this position. I recently inquired back to see how things were going in the process and was told they were making final cuts for interviews and that they should be calling candidates next week.

So My query was will I get this job and if so when

The company L10 is Saturn, and I am the moon and L1Mars

There is an applying sextile aspect between the two. Good start. So when? H1 and H10 are both cardinal so things will move quickly Mars has to move 6.22 degrees to perfect so I guess 6-1/2 weeks.

Money. L11 is also Saturn, second most dignified planet in the chart and I am in term, I am OK with the money. Money looks decent.

Dignities. Saturn is in Exaltation and Trip with Mars. The company likes me further showing a promising outcome.

Saturn makes no aspect with L7, the other candidates

Please let me know where I am wrong with my rookie reading

IF this chart was mine, I wld. Say. I wld. Get the job with some delays - I see mercury-Sat conjuction as frustration, BUT I wld. think why Mars was conjucting Neptune by antiscion in the 12th.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:IF this chart was mine, I wld. Say. I wld. Get the job with some delays - I see mercury-Sat conjuction as frustration, BUT I wld. think why Mars was conjucting Neptune by antiscion in the 12th.
Could you elaborate on your Neptune mars comment and why it apply's to this chart and why it overrides the frustration?

Neptune-Mars conjuction in the 12th - I wld. Think it as querent is in grief in by in the 12th., and delusional by being in pisces and conjucting neptune. Also, some inflated expectations also by pisces being in the exaltation of venus.

I am not with my laptop so can nıt see the charts, but looking at venus rules houses- this might give an idea I wld. Think.

This conjuction is something else, nothing to do with mars - saturn sextile so no overriding issue.
Breeze

Hello Rookie:

Thank you for your interest in horary astrology !

Vince Lombardi, the great NFL football coach. once said that "you can learn from the loss, as well as the win," as long as you can figure out WHY you lost.

Let's do the chart and see if that is true.

I am a modern horaryist who specializes in employment questions like the one that you asked. Modern horary astrology, with rules similar to Lilly's, but also different rules, does not guarantee a better answer or outcome.

But, it should reveal an honest answer.

The Aries ascendant, with its ruler. Mars in Libra, represents you, the querent.

Mars is angular, but is also in its detriment, in Libra, so the chart is debilitated, immediately.

In the modern rules, the 6th house rules the job or employment applied for. Mercury, the ruler of Virgo, is in Sagittarius, a sign of its detriment, so two red flags, right there.

Mars also makes a rather close opposition to Uranus, rising, so that says a lot about you, the querent.

That could mean that you are perceived (by others) by your dress or deportment, as a very independant person with a penchant for making your own rules, maybe contrary to the job applied for, which requires obedience and or conformity to the rules, as suggested by Mercury = Saturn, isn't it true !

So, maybe you just aren't suited to this job ? or you may be discriminated against.

The other "red flag" is the radix Moon in Pisces, in this case, found in the 12th house of deception or self-deceit. Moon in the 12th is never good, as it suggests a situation that is not as good as you would like. It can also suggest disillusionment.

The radix Moon makes a trine to Venus in Scorpion, the ruler of the house of competition (7th house). The Moon also squares the Mercury/Saturn conjunction. This means that your competition has the edge and a female probably beat you out for the job. That's because the job itself requires specialized, but outdated, obsolete? training skills. Mercury conjunct Saturn in Sag. in a very late degree suggests there is something "dead end" about the job, or, it may not last too long !

Venus in in Scorpio, a sign of its detriment, so they may have chosen the wrong candidate or someone not suited for the job.

Anyhow, the Moon's final aspect is a square to Saturn, indicating an unhappy outcome.

Keep trying and don't give up. Something better is likely going to present itself.

Good luck to you.

S.

p.s. with Moon in the 12th house, ruling your 4th house, there might be something about your current location that is detrimental to your job search. With Moon applying a sextile to Pluto, you may want to relocate to a larger urban center, for example, or be closer to the city ? Just saying.