rt news foreign agent status and usa congress credentials

a few months ago the usa decided to make rt list as a foreign agent... today, rt news has been stripped of there congress credentials.. it is kind of insane basically, but the usa seems very freaked that an alternative viewpoint on world affairs might affect how people generally view the usa's actions on the world stage..
https://www.rt.com/usa/411361-rt-congre ... ithdrawal/

the astrology seems to be very connected to the mercury/saturn conjunction in sag, with mercury about ready to go retrograde... i don't know the timing for this, other then it is today sometime earlier today - nov 29th 2017... there is a letter in the link above showing it originating in washington sometime earlier today... to a lesser extent this might also connect to the potentially unpredictable set up of mars approaching opposition to uranus this friday as well.. moon in aries - real independent spirit, or complete disconnect from relating! taker yer pick!

probably good biz for rt! anyone who wants an alternative take from the empire - or is it the '''regime''?, will be keen to go their!~

I can't find the exact date RT had to register as a foreign agent but I think it was close to that Jupiter/Venus conj. on 13th Nov I mentioned in the Jupiter rising thread. This conj. was all about secrets I think.

Jupiter is ruling this Saturn/Mercury conj. Mercury is close to Acumen a nebula which may affect the sight figuratively or otherwise. Saturn is stifling Mercury from seeing properly.

This is a blatant assault on free speech.

hi vicki,

thanks for commenting.. it appears that the deadline for russia today registering was monday nov 13th.. that was the day of the venus/jupiter conjunction and a mercury/neptune square... the chilly aspect might have been the virgo moon squaring onto saturn in sag on this date as well..

what is interesting to me and as the article below points out, is the general silence from mainstream news outlets in the usa.. one would think they would find this move very unfriendly to their own interests.. they certainly will if russia reciprocates, but why aren't they speaking out on it now?

https://www.thenation.com/article/rt-wa ... ign-agent/

Thanks James for pointing out that Mercury/Neptune square. Neptune is bestowing a kind of insanity to do with communications which has gripped the US ever since the election. The Democrats cannot accept that they were at fault for losing the election and insist on constantly and unremittingly blaming Russia.
The UK has joined in with this Russiagate nonsense also and I wonder when we might not be able to watch RT.

No one wants to speak out because they fear losing their jobs. A very few journalists in the US spoke out against the Iraq war and the so called weapons of mass destruction and lost their jobs for not banging the establishment war drum. Ed Shultz (sp?) was one such who was sacked and went to work for RT. There were others.

Neptune - misinformation - confusion etc.

hi vicki,

we see it much the same way! i was looking at usa charts.. the sibley has 12 sag rising which is right where the mercury/neptune square was, and generally - neptune is squaring the ascendant of the sibley chart.. i like the gemini rising chart more myself, but it isn't being hit the same way.. either way, most of these usa charts do have a pluto return coming up.. if we knew which one to choose from, we could do a pluto return chart to washington!!!

in fact, let me look at this now..
sibley chart - pluto is at 27 cap 32
gemini rising chart - 27 cap 33
boyd chart - 25 cap 44
howland chart - 27 cap 33
potusa chart - 19 aq 06

not sure how many more there are, but the consensus it 27 cap 33 for the howland and sibley chart.. however, there is a difference between the 2 in terms of minutes.. and, both of them have 3 pluto returns - direct, retro, direct - all for 2022.. the difference in terms of minutes to these 2 charts alters the ascendant on the date - feb 20 2022 - significantly.. the time difference works out to about 7 hours based on a very small difference in seconds of the position of pluto in the howland verses the sibley chart... i guess nothing is all that simple, especially with the topic of a national chart for the usa..

Yes James I look at the Sibley and Gemini charts also.

I think we have to think in very general terms with this Pluto return. We wouldn't be able to time anything. Over the next few years Pluto is gradually increasing in influence.

Whichever of the 4th July charts we use the nodal axis will be the same and that 2020 Saturn/Jupiter conjunction is close to the South node and will direct to it over the next few years becoming exact about 2026 when transiting Pluto will also be conjoining the South node. A very interesting configuration which could well indicate tumultuous times for the US and its possible diminishing influence in the world.

China is already surpassing the USA in super computers:-

https://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/china-s ... id/826202/

The USA is now so over stretched militarily all over the world that it is falling behind in everything else. Might the wheels finally come off in the next few years? Is this the likely effect of a Pluto return?

hi vicki,

i agree with everything you say and note! if thinking in long term cycles - like pluto - we are in the window of this happening even now.. although astrologers like to look at exact degrees, really the cycle is a repeat of what it was in the 1776 charts more generally even at this point.. it certainly seems like the usa is set for a transformation of some sort..

i keep on focusing on the 2020 cycles, as to me this really is a watershed moment on a number of levels... saturn/jupiter conjunction begins in a new element - air, saturn/pluto conjunction also coincides with this too in the same time frame.. it isn't as momentous as the grand triple conjunction of saturn/neptune/uranus, however - it might be impacting certain countries more dramatically.. this was a topic i wanted to make a thread on - what countries will be more impacted by this upcoming saturn/jupiter conjunction.. i have stated often how i think saudi arabia will be impacted significantly.. i just can't see it remaining the same.. recent events in ksa are in line with what i have been saying for the past 4 or 5 years..

i haven't considered other countries as fully, but i would like to look into this more.. the usa chart - regardless of the year, if in the area of 1776 - would fall into this too given the pluto return which we are more cognizant of here.. these cold war tactics on the part of the usa here strikes me as coming out of this same pluto return phase i think we are now in..