The Kate Steinle Murder Trial

-
Hi Folks,

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 -- a jury for the Superior Court of San Francisco acquitted Zarate of murder and manslaughter in the fatal shooting. It's a national as well as world news. You do see everywhere Trump's comments on the case and this morning, San Francisco Chronicle (our local newspaper) had a big headline.

I had a preview of the trial result (not guilty, the Moon in 7th house) earlier due to the horary chart I erected on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 7:13pm, Location San Francisco, California (US). Any thoughts?

https://i.postimg.cc/FRqKxvjG/will-he-b ... -38725.png

By the way, I've just made some experiment using "TinyPic".

I wasn't happy with the recent result using "Postimage". So at "TinyPic", I copied the box called "Direct Link for Layouts" (after initial upload --> page opens to Share This Image I copied the 4th box, the bottom one) and pasted. It worked! Much better image than the earlier one above ("Postimage") . . . well, at least on my screen.

Last edited by Part of Fortune on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi PoF,

Another amazing question from you!

I understand the question as " if verdict will be on his behalf " .

I wld. Give him the 1st, because the quisted has no involvement with the querent.

Moon is in the exaltation of Mars, murder ? , in Capricorn. Mars is well receiving Moon from its exaltation.

Moon is disposed by Saturn, his open enemies i.e. the crimanal case against him ( I mean the case opened by goverment, not by indiviuals) ?

Mercury, the verdict, is in terrible condition and in his 12th. , the prisons and is conjucting Saturn. i.e Verdict favours Saturn.

Moon is in tight conjuction with Mercury in the 12th. i.e. as if he knew he wld. found guilty.

Well... I am not an expert . So above are the points those catch my attention .
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Hi PoF,

Another amazing question from you!

I understand the question as " if verdict will be on his behalf " .

I wld. Give him the 1st, because the quisted has no involvement with the querent.

Moon is in the exaltation of Mars, murder ? , in Capricorn. Mars is well receiving Moon from its exaltation.

Moon is disposed by Saturn, his open enemies i.e. the crimanal case against him ( I mean the case opened by goverment, not by indiviuals) ?

Mercury, the verdict, is in terrible condition and in his 12th. , the prisons and is conjucting Saturn. i.e Verdict favours Saturn.

Moon is in tight conjuction with Mercury in the 12th. i.e. as if he knew he wld. found guilty.

Well... I am not an expert . So above are the points those catch my attention .

You did a very good reading, Breeze!

“Well... I am not an expert. So above are the points those catch my attention.???

Throughout, I will be using your various quotations to show how things you have pointed out were well fitted to the whole affair and if you reverse the placement of 1st and 7th house, in my opinion it will be a perfect analysis.

Here is some more information about who sued who. It was the city of San Francisco who is suing the man who is responsible for killing the victim, a young woman named Kate Steinle.

So the city’s prosecutors get the 1st house (they are the ones who started the lawsuit) and the accused man and his lawyers get 7th house.

I was surprised to see that the city would be losing this case according to the chart. By the time the news came out that the man was found not guilty, my initial shock was gone, but I’m still distressed by the fact that the man wasn’t even charged with 2nd degree murder. But then I don’t know the law. I found the following description:

Second Degree Murder: Definition. Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as: 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"; or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

I suppose his “lack of concern??? was not towards human life but to animals. He said that he wanted to shoot the sea lions in the San Francisco Bay . . .

“Moon is in the exaltation of Mars, murder ?. in Capricorn. Mars is well receiving Moon from its exaltation???

The stolen gun (Mars) was the weapon.

The accused man who was in one of the popular tourist areas (San Francisco Bay) at the time of the incident claimed he had found the gun, wrapped in cloth beneath the bench on which he was sitting.

He fired the gun, the bullet hit the concrete deck of the pier, it bounced and hit the woman’s back. The victim was walking with her father at the time. Ms. Steinle died two hours later in the hospital as a result of her injuries. The man initially claimed that he fired at a sea lion.

“Mercury, the verdict, is in terrible condition and in his 12th , the prisons and is conjucting Saturn. i.e Verdict favours Saturn.???

The accused man was already in prison at the time of the trial. He was homeless and an illegal immigrant. He was in and out of jail for various crimes. The tragedy happened back on July 1, 2015. Donald Trump back then was a presidential candidate and used this incident to support his anti-immigration message.

If you want further information about the event, here are some links:

(Our local news paper, San Francisco Chronicle)
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/arti ... 400050.php

(The Los Angeles Times)
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la ... story.html

(The press Democrat)
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/opinion/77 ... artslide=0

(The Washington Post)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... cad69424ad

(International Business Times)
http://www.ibtimes.com/jose-garcia-zara ... ts-2622324

Thank you so muchhh, PoF. I am so glad to hear from you that I said things sounding :lala

Yes, I agree with you that the city's presecutors shd. Take the 1st. I base this on the same idea with that you take the 1st house if you want your party to win the election. Wld. You agree ?

I used to watch CNN international, but no tv at all for almost 3 years, not even the national tv.'s.

So, by the time I read your post, I did not know about this incident at all. I will now look at the links you sent. Thaks for them.

Best love
Breeze

If 1st is prosector and 7th is the perpetrator, the Moon separates from the ruler of the MC (judge) and applies to a benefic (Venus). I'd say this a good sign. Additionally, Mars is whole sign ruler of the 10th and receives Moon in his Exaltation. However the aspect is a square and it will be a rough ride. In the end I believe there may be justice based on this horary, only.

StellarTiggy wrote:If 1st is prosector and 7th is the perpetrator, the Moon separates from the ruler of the MC (judge) and applies to a benefic (Venus). I'd say this a good sign. Additionally, Mars is whole sign ruler of the 10th and receives Moon in his Exaltation. However the aspect is a square and it will be a rough ride. In the end I believe there may be justice based on this horary, only.
In the turned chart, Venus is the lord of the 11th house and the planet is placed there. 11th represents government workers such as congress; is the Dept. of Justice here or 9th?

Anyhow . . . I hope there will be some justice! Stellar, thank you very much for your interpretation.