Will they steal my money?

Hi,

My brother is looking after a large sum of my money in one of his bank accounts. He's told his wife that money is mine, in case anything happens to him (e.g., death). However, my brother and I have the most estranged relationship known to mankind and I have no contact with my SIL. My brother would not steal my money but I do not know my SIL. Are they (she) in danger of stealing my money from me? Something like this could happen in death or a messy divorce, for example, where she may choose to play dumb.

I do not know how to read this chart as I'm not enjoying my SIL being in my H8 and conj. my money, followed by an opposition from my brother! What do you say, is my money unsafe with the two of them? I ask because the alternative is to store the money in safe, at my home, but that carries it's risks, too.

No questions about the money, please. I'm asking for a friend (the friend is the querent).

The chart is on astro.com. To view it, you must be logged out of astro.com, yourself.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm= ... hsy=5&rs=0

Breeze wrote:What house/ planet did you assign to brother and wife ?
Hi, thank you for your reply. I assigned L3 for my brother and his (turned) L7 for his wife. So, my brother is Moon and his wife is Saturn.