so many of the trad crowd seem to have cut their teeth on horary, which is different then natal... but 2 big names that jump to my mind - not that big names are the only way to go - are ben dykes and chris brennan... they both post on skyscript and they both seem like good people... start their, or ask them! - i should add - paul - one of the moderators here might also be doing this too.. check his website.. he seems like a brilliant young astrologer from all accounts..

I had a reading from Lada Duncheva recently that was good. She has a lot of YouTube videos, if you want to check out her style of chart reading. She is a little pricey. I would recommend asking about specific questions in relation to your chart, which is cheaper than a chart reading (and I am not sure if she would offer that anyway because she is too busy). I asked for a recorded reading. Galen Halimar read my chart many years ago and was good, but he isn't particularly traditional. He is also a physician, so fairly busy. You can send him an email on his website for a quote. I am not sure how much he charges anymore. He typed my reading, so he spent a lot of time on it.