So far so bad. Both clients are too cheep, not worth working for low rates...
The only question if horary might indicate possibility to get commissions from contractor/builder I've recommended to both, if he hired after they got projects from some other architect.
I'm puzzled what that trine Moon-Mars might bring me after Moon square Saturn outcome is obvious now.

Personally, I think if an astrologer creates a chart they should spend some time trying to analyze it, which is not an easy task and takes time, especially as a novice. Asking a specific question regarding an aspect is good but as the astrologer of the chart, the interpretation here is in your hands and I see two sentences regarding two aspects and more so searching for others to interpret the outcome.

Saturn in the house of the astrologer (here 1st, since the astrologer is querent, but usually the astrologer is 7th and receiving questions from a querent) often indicates that the astrologer is not able to answer the question. However, Lilly would say Saturn retro in the 1st "destroys" the question, meaning the outcome will be negative for the querent and is a warning to proceed with caution, or more likely not at all. He never mentions if the querent is Saturn what does that mean, but one might wonder if the querent has a hand in making the outcome negative - it is hard to say. Here I think it is a warning that you cannot read the chart, based on the information you have provided, but that also makes me question the radicality of the chart.

Do I think the chart is radical? Maybe, but ultimately it does seem like you are not able to read the chart and it might be better to consult with a professional if this is important to you. I would not base much off of a chart if I were a novice - I would not make major life plans. As a novice, I believe the best thing to do to learn horary is to gather information, such as what each house represents and the planetary influences, and look at charts that had predicted correctly the outcomes. Trying to create and decipher your own chart is honestly not the best way to learn because the chart may not be rooted or radical and have garbled information. You will try to make sense of the chart after the fact and that isn't really helpful - you will just try to make the planets fit the outcome. I don't see how this could be useful.

The first thing I would do when creating a chart is think about what I want to get from the question. I am not entirely sure what you are looking for here, since you next mentioned contractors after asking about clients, but am guessing you want to know if these two projects will be successful or conversely bring hardship, but as a novice it would be difficult to decipher two different clients. What house do you think represents clients in general? Personally, I would look at the 7th house, since you would be entering into a business agreement with them. The projects themselves would likely be 10th, since this is not your home (4th) and it is your work. What planets are you assigning as the clients? Since Moon rules the 7th and the 7th is in a cardinal sign, this means "multi-body" and more likely not two, which is usually a dual sign (Sag, Gemini, Virgo or Pisces). Moon is also not in a dual sign but cardinal (many). This would make me further question radicality or then wonder if a third (or more) client is possible that shows up. To be honest, any time I ask about a situation involving two things, I always get a dual sign, always, because I know what that means and it makes me feel the chart is more rooted. In traditional, often when two things are being ruled by a house, they will look at the aspects the planet makes and the first aspect can be the first significator and the next may be the second, or the primary planet may rule the first situation and a planet in the house in question can rule the second (for example, the Sun in the 7th here could represent the the second of the two clients), It depends a lot on techniques used, and is all the more reason to consider a question well before asking, such as maybe asking about each client separately or look at an event chart for a potential agreement. The Moon potentially ruling the two clients aspecting your significator via square and without reception (and Moon is peregrine) would likely be the top answer to the question, but you are right that it is within orb of Mars, which in Regiomontanus would likely be in the 2nd. The 2nd deals with your finances and Mars there would likely indicate loss of money or possibly cancelling the agreement because Mars is retro. The Moon applying to trine it but a retrograde planet is said to be less capable of receiving an aspect. The response back that they are cheap and will pay little seems to fit such an influence. I would not expect the Moon-Mars trine to be favorable, especially since the Moon would be besieged upon aspect. The only positive influence here is Jupiter in the 10th house of the project(s), and you mentioned some sort of contractor and it could represent that. The 8th ruler as the Sun in the 7th and NN in the 8th seems like the clients have money but you are not seeing it, especially so since that makes SN in your 2nd. If the chart is radical then maybe they are not the best clients for you and will bring more difficulty than they are worth. You are Saturn but the Moon is also taking on the disposition of Saturn by being an inferior and so it is equally as negative. Venus likely rules the projects and is in a dual sign in the 8th house of other people's resources but it is in fall, and out of sect and in a barren sign, which likely further describes your frustrations and that aspect with Saturn is separating.

If it were me as a novice, I would base career choices off of my experience and not this horary, however, given the warnings about judgement.

Tanit, thank you for so profound reply.
Yes, I'm novice in horary, but keep asking horary questions often if something troubling me, maybe just bad habit :?
You're absolutely right, there are three projects here, not two. One client is old client's friend and other two guys are his friends.
So, looks like they provoking me, like bunch of potential work for me ahead, have to loose big chunk of work in the future if you ask too much, and so on...
So far I became even more skeptical than initially and only think potential here is to get some commissions from my contractor in distant future, and aspect Venus-Jupiter might be promising...

You're absolutely right, there are three projects here, not two. One client is old client's friend and other two guys are his friends.
Oh, I see. That is very advanced though. It would be difficult to deduce each client in the chart because they may each have different results. For example, I sometimes ask about my grad school studies to get an idea for how a semester is going to go, but I would not lump all classes into one horary since each class will have different influences. If I am dealing with one class and it is on my mind and seems like it might be a problem, I may ask specifically about that one to decide to drop it or not, perhaps. Asking about all might give a broad overview of your success but it is possible they may each have vastly different outcomes.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Oh, I see. That is very advanced though. It would be difficult to deduce each client in the chart because they may each have different results. For example, I sometimes ask about my grad school studies to get an idea for how a semester is going to go, but I would not lump all classes into one horary since each class will have different influences. If I am dealing with one class and it is on my mind and seems like it might be a problem, I may ask specifically about that one to decide to drop it or not, perhaps. Asking about all might give a broad overview of your success but it is possible they may each have vastly different outcomes.
Well,
I think this horary quite radical and describes whole situation with three projects.
They are some "distinct group of people" work together to prey to find someone work for less.
My old client who referred me also part of that group, but he got time and money to pay me for custom design and probably his family members liked me at initial interviews or so...

Tanit3333 wrote:I agree that is seems radical. :'
Oh, will see, maybe not the end of story with ups and downs.
Mercury is about retrograde now, exactly at my natal Mars in Leo in 10th.
When they called Mercury was trining natal Moon in Aries, than opposition to natal Saturn in 4th. Will be same aspects soon but with retro Mercury...

Tanit, I don't know if other clients applied to this horary, but today another old client called me to start re-designing of project which is under permitting process already (retro-Merc, ha!)and agreed on price with giving down-payment.
Since you interpreted that horary like about "multiple" (clients or projects) things it might work but probably through different aspects, more positive I HOPE...