Uranus in Natal

Hi

I'm growing increasingly aware of Uranus in my nativity and I hoped someone with some Uranus experience could shed some light on my question, which is, what is the manifestation of Uranus square IC and MC?

Does this basically mean that I will never fit in?

I am estranged completely from my family and, although I want to pursue my calling more than anything, I can never find my niche. In both arenas, "something" external always shakes up my world as soon as some routine is formed. Does anyone have experience with this little bugger? I'd love to hear your grip on Uranus.

This is just an observation and a guess about what it could mean. I have noticed Uranus in the past few days whilst studying charts, and I wondered if it strengthened planets it makes very close orbed hard aspects to, a conjunction, opposition or square under two degrees orb. Though in a similar way to a stationary planet, maybe it makes planets it so aspects stronger so they are still effective at three or four degrees orb. I don't know, this is just a question thrown up by looking at what happens in charts.

For a while now I have been wondering if I was underestimating the power of Uranus to change into its opposite the effects of Pluto and Neptune.

At its best, I think Uranus feels like psychic antennae, a receiving aerial in the ether. This seems to operate unconsciously, I can't do it consciously anyway. Uranus is an outer planet after all, not really under the control of our conscious minds.

Hi Janey: My first mentor and friend, Joan McEvers always said that Uranus represents the freedom urge. It is the planet of individualism, originality, breaking with tradition and the breaking of tradition. Also it is represents originality. I have found all of this very correct over the 40 or so years I have been interpreting charts.
As Uranus stays in a sign for seven years or so, the house position is more important for the individual. If a planet or sensitive point has hard aspects we look for areas that have compensating easy aspects. If these are lacking and a planet has only challenging aspects then it is difficult to express the energies of that planet.
What you have described is a grand cross involving the angles of your chart. Without the relief of benefic aspects this can be challenging.
Is Uranus setting or rising? This is important.
It would be helpful if you posted your chart, short of that you can PM me. In general though, the square aspect to your MC and IC certainly represents sudden and ongoing challenges to home/family and ambition/profession.

Best Regards and Blessings,
A.

If it is square IC or MC it is either in the 1st or 7th house, and that makes a difference in how it is expressed. In general, you might not fit in regarding your public image or with your family especially, but might still find a group of people you relate to. Uranus tends to have a take-me-or-leave me attitude that can put some people off and appear selfish or self-centered or make people feel alienated, especially in a square, and this would be directed at those two houses.