Crypto Currencies - A necessary new Wealth Store?

Hi,

We need a Thread on this. Especially with Uranus starting its move towards Taurus early in the New Year.

Here's a very good discussion.

http://www.omegaempire.net/series/newsh ... -new-world

H

PS I'm beginning to look at what drove the German Mark to be worthless in the 1920s

Wiki says this

"Calvin Coolidge (1923–29)[edit] - There is an ongoing debate between historians as to what extent President Calvin Coolidge's laissez-faire hands-off attitude has contributed to the Great Depression.

Despite a growing rate of bank failures he did not heed voices that predicted the lack of banking regulation as potentially dangerous.

He did not listen to members of Congress warning that stock speculation had gone too far and he ignored criticisms that workers did not participate sufficiently in the prosperity of the Roaring Twenties."

From what I understand about Economics the ECB, the European Central Bank, carries about 40% of European debt now.

You'd feel if that debt can't be paid back then the Euro becomes worthless.

"To pay for the large costs of the ongoing First World War, Germany suspended the gold standard (the convertibility of its currency to gold) when the war broke out. Unlike the French Third Republic, which imposed its first income tax to pay for the war, German Emperor Wilhelm II and the German parliament decided unanimously to fund the war entirely by borrowing,[1] a decision criticized by financial experts such as Hjalmar Schacht as a dangerous risk for currency devaluation.[2]"

My feeling is that the recovery in the Euroland has also been fueled by some sort of "smoke and mirrors" financing.

Like everything to do with borrowing if the returns aren't forthcoming then big trouble comes.

This is possibly why people have parked a lot of money in Bitcoin. Maybe ??

H

PS I'll just repeat why I think we need to try to discuss this and bring the Astro into it.

Three very big Cycles hit the low points in the next 2 weeks to 5 years.

1/ Saturn entering Capricorn - Aquarius
2/ Uranus entering Taurus
3/ Pluto entering Aquarius

This is backed up in Harry Dent's recent book called Zero Hour.

He believes we are in for a once in 250 year realignment similar to the Protestant Reformation and American Revolution.

I'm saying this will be clearly happening by Spring 2019.

cycles

Ray Merriman has related uranus to big ups and downs in certain industry. When Uranus went into pisces, oil went up. As uranus gradually left pisces and went into aries, oil then crashed. He saids that taurus rules banks so that banks will go up, do well, and then crash back down as uranus leaves taurus. AMY

Wikipedia give 9th Jan 2009 as the Birth Date of the Bitcoin software.

Other dates before that relate to the idea.

18th Aug 2008 - a web domain.

31st Oct 2008 - relates to a theory paper.

With something as potentially lethal as Bitcoin then you'd have to look at what is going on over those months.

For me Pluto jumps out. There He or It is rolling across the last degrees of Sagittarius and the early degrees of Capricorn.

Comping at the bit to get in amongst Capricorn and settle some scores.

Capricorn ? Power ? And what is real power in the World we live in ? Capital ?

No surprise that out of the destruction that the Credit Crunch brought we get a new form of Money.

H

PS For me Taurus is about Feeling Comfortable, and to feel Comfortable you need to feel Secure.

To feel Secure you need to know that Your Wealth is Safe.

And just now there are real genuine questions about how safe the Euro is, or the Dollar, or the GBP etc ?

Also Gold ?

I think we are looking down the barrel of a Technological based Wealth Exchange vehicle.

It could be Cashless and it could be Crypto. Or both.

I think the Banks are going to be shaken up by Uranus.

If we accept that Pluto plays a big role in Bitcoins then we can get some understanding why it has been going up recently.

[I do believe this as it has plenty of Pluto traits. Used a lot on the Dark Web. A threat to Authority. Power in itself. Mysterious etc ..]

That'd be Jupiter translating light from Neptune to Pluto, till the 15th Jan.

Setting aside Mars's involvement we'd expect a MASSIVE peak in Bitcoins around the 15th Jan.

Helpfully Mars is going to do something similar too and that might help us understand more about this. 10th Jan.

Mars is +VE but hard to see how it gets involved.

Um ?

H

PS We might have cracked it.

Wikipedia give 9th Jan 2009 as the Birth Date of the Bitcoin
Curious. The dates that appear elsewhere as server records of transactions have 3 Jan 2009 and 11 Jan 2009.

I use the latter date relocated to Temple city (19:30:35 PST) the location of the receiver of the first transaction ( since no-one knows where it was sent from)

Pluto is definitely activating that chart. It is transiting the chart's progressed Mars and sextile its progressed Venus & Uranus

However, when Saturn goes into Capricorn it will conjoin the chart's Pluto at 1 degree Capricorn. I expect that to bring things back down to earth at least for a while
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

That's a very good point Amelia.

The question is then will an "Exalted" (sic) Saturn bring a +VE order to what seems to be a bit of Chaos ?

Also I'm guilty that I didn't understand that Bitcoin really is going to be a small part of this Blockchain idea.

One big worry is that to process Blockchain uses loads of Electricity.

And I've always got my eye on Uranus moving onto Taurus during 2018. That has to upset things.

H

I make no predictions, having no knowledge of financial astrology but here's an interesting fact :-

On the day of the 1929 Stock Market crash Pluto was conjoining its own heliocentric North node at 19 Cancer (not exact to the minute).

Now Pluto has transited 180 degrees and the North node has moved to 20 Cancer. From 6th Feb 2018 Pluto will be at 20 Capricorn (heliocentric South node) until 18th March. For the rest of the year it moves between 21 Capricorn and 18 Capricorn and also in 2019.

So Pluto during 2018 and 2019 transits frequently over its heliocentric South node, opposite to its position in 1929.

And here's something else :-

Despite the Oct 1929 crash the Dow Jones recovered some of its losses and then a bear market ensued with the Dow Jones reaching an all time low on 8th July 1932. On that day Pluto was at 21 Cancer which is both square the exaltation degree of Saturn and square the so called "shipwreck polarity" of the stars Baten Kaitos (22 Aries) and Foramen (22 Libra).

Note that Pluto will square those degrees from 21/22 Capricorn during 2018 and 2019. Also Saturn will soon enter Capricorn and reach that same square in Jan 2020 when it will conjoin Pluto at 22 Capricorn.

vicki

those are really good astro observations.. thanks for that... i really believe we are headed for a watershed moment in time going into 2020.. i can't point to any one factor, but you have just added another level of synchronicity to it here.. thanks!